My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Nano lot brokers?

Any one know of any nano lot brokers? I am keen to trade in nano lots.
      For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish but have eternal life!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to chongjasmine for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-09-2018), moneygrows (04-10-2018)

3. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,952.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,777 Times in 4,544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
      If you want to minimize the risks or to trade with a very small amount, I suggest you to open a cent account at Instaforex, you'd like it!

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-09-2018), moneygrows (04-10-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,604 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      If you want to minimize the risks or to trade with a very small amount, I suggest you to open a cent account at Instaforex, you'd like it!
      yes you are right. Instaforex offer the chance for people who wants to trade with nano lot by opening a cent account which is only 0.0001 lot in size. If you prefer something bigger, you can try the standard account which is only 0.01 lot compared to other standard account from other brokers.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (04-10-2018), moneygrows (04-10-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,813 Times in 5,566 Posts

Not that much brokers out there offers nano lot to trader. The only nano lot i know is from Instaforex, with their cent account offering. Most of the smaller lot offered by other brokers are either mini or micro accounts only.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (04-10-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-10-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,604 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Not that much brokers out there offers nano lot to trader. The only nano lot i know is from Instaforex, with their cent account offering. Most of the smaller lot offered by other brokers are either mini or micro accounts only.
      instaforex cent account is the best way for everyone to test their skills on live trading enviroment without the need of coming up wit much capital. It is also good for using with robot as most of us here cant really afford to deposit big amount for standard account

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

azmassi (04-10-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,952.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,777 Times in 4,544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      instaforex cent account is the best way for everyone to test their skills on live trading enviroment without the need of coming up wit much capital. It is also good for using with robot as most of us here cant really afford to deposit big amount for standard account
      You're right mate, who wants to try a new robot without taking high risks, instaforex cent account is the best choice for him. Cent account is identical to standard account, the only difference is that the lot size in cent account is 1/100 standard lot , that means the risk is 100 times smaller !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

Drake Astral (04-20-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Scheduled Pips will become famous soon enough Scheduled Pips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nano lot is good only for practice but if you want to trade for living you need at least $1,000 or more for Asian.
      I traveled to Asian countries before for a couple of months and the living cost there are cheap.
      So if a trader can have $5,000 to start then the profit can be enough for living.
      Of course the bigger the capital the better.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Scheduled Pips For This Useful Post:

Drake Astral (04-20-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Drake Astral is on a distinguished road Drake Astral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow nano account. I thought micro lot is already the smallest lot size but I can see now that there is another one smaller than it.
      I think this is good for you to start with forex trading, don't use big account and big lot size on your first attempt at forex trading.

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,127 Times in 684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
      we offer decimal account up to 5 decimal
      You can go to InstaForex website > For trader > Opening Account (with clock picture) via this link https://www.instaforex.com/open_live_account
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Reply to Thread