• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The trading journal of HOPE

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2775.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,714 Times in 504 Posts

Thumbs up The trading journal of HOPE

I have finally decided to create my own trading journal after getting inspired by other members specially Niki sis and Kalex who have been doing really well in their trading and we all see they are making good money and i would also like to be the next one to follow them.

I will be trading with the following bonus account which was recently credited with around $90 bonus amount (thanks to MT5 and Inataforex) and my focus would be to survive as long as possible.

my trading style is very simple as i do not use any indicators and personally i do not believe in technical analysis at all. i just trade by following the news and following the trend and this is what i will be doing in this account. i will keep updating this thread until my account gets blown up.

my challenges here would be to control my patience and greed as i am a high risk trader so far but now i will be concentrating on reducing the risk to medium or lower level so that i do not lose my account that soon. hopefully i will be able to make something out of this account and will learn to control my weaknesses.

And the last thing , as the title of my journal shows that i would try to keep my hopes alive at all the times and not gonna giveup.

Cheers.....

2. The following 18 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

balut (04-08-2018), bigearners (04-08-2018), bocahedan (04-08-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (04-08-2018), Kalex (04-08-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), NikitaBelle (04-09-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-09-2018), sniper2050 (04-08-2018), theomilli (04-08-2018), union12 (04-08-2018), Unregistered (7)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
      I have finally decided to create my own trading journal after getting inspired by other members specially Niki sis and Kalex who have been doing really well in their trading and we all see they are making good money and i would also like to be the next one to follow them.

I will be trading with the following bonus account which was recently credited with around $90 bonus amount (thanks to MT5 and Inataforex) and my focus would be to survive as long as possible.

my trading style is very simple as i do not use any indicators and personally i do not believe in technical analysis at all. i just trade by following the news and following the trend and this is what i will be doing in this account. i will keep updating this thread until my account gets blown up.

my challenges here would be to control my patience and greed as i am a high risk trader so far but now i will be concentrating on reducing the risk to medium or lower level so that i do not lose my account that soon. hopefully i will be able to make something out of this account and will learn to control my weaknesses.

And the last thing , as the title of my journal shows that i would try to keep my hopes alive at all the times and not gonna giveup.

Cheers.....
      well , please let me be the first who would congratulate you for the courageous step that you've made by deciding to join the trading journal . welcome brother .
      i believe that every strategy would be perfect if we give it the right time to prosper , and so it is with your strategy hope we can always learn from each other by exchange different ideas, thoughts and information about trading strategies .
      i'll be waiting for your next update , good luck

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to sniper2050 for this useful post.

balut (04-08-2018), bigearners (04-08-2018), bocahedan (04-08-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (04-08-2018), harbir (04-09-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1168.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,288 Times in 1,550 Posts

Cheers.....
      Harbir brother finally you had joined terrain of being part of trading journal with good capital of 90$+. You are our one of old pal with aggressive style of trading as knows longtime and seen your past result into contest as well as real experience.
      I like you choose news trading, which is difficult for me as huge momentum when news comes out and lot to learn from your trading result.
      Best of luck and keep consistent like Niki sis or kalex bro, never try to be overtrading.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

bocahedan (04-08-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (04-08-2018), harbir (04-09-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), sniper2050 (04-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,708 Times in 798 Posts

my trading style is very simple as i do not use any indicators and personally i do not believe in technical analysis at all.
      Whatever suit your style either technical or fundamental as long as you're comfortable with it. Looking forward for your future trade analysis and good luck to your journal thread.

You said you're following the news to trade, so do you perform real time news trading as in opening trade immediately after the news result has been released?

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bocahedan (04-08-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (04-08-2018), harbir (04-09-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), sniper2050 (04-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2915.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,793 Times in 1,492 Posts

Cheers.....
      Very nice harbir! especially your thread title so welcome to trading journal section
      Feel free to share your analysis and trading results, i'm also glad if anyone follow the news so we can discuss much about news. Do as you like with your trading style and your analysis, i will wait for your next journal update.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

My Trading Journal

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (04-09-2018), bocahedan (04-08-2018), harbir (04-09-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), sniper2050 (04-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow nice,naked trading. I really interested when you say that you don't trust technical analysis,really curious to seeing your journal especially if you can also provide your fundamental analysis. By the way,congrats for opening your own trading journal bro,hope you can keep updating this journal.

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (04-09-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (04-09-2018), harbir (04-09-2018), kashifrehman (04-08-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), sniper2050 (04-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      869.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,193 Times in 561 Posts

welcome mate to your own trading journal, hope is an indisponsible element in the whole life as well as in trading, I wish you success in your trading course, I will follow your next update to see how you deal with the market and read about your analysis, good luck.

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

balut (04-09-2018), harbir (04-09-2018), kashifrehman (04-08-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), sniper2050 (04-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3938.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 571 Posts

Welcome to this section and in your own trading journal. Its good that your start it your strategy and way of trading may become a key to success for others. I believe that this is best place of learning specially from others and this also make us enable to look into others strategy and thoughts of others help us to improve trading strategy. Technical analysis only can help us to find a better direction and help us to think differently so you may use them.

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

harbir (04-09-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), theomilli (04-08-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cheers.....
      It's nice to see you here bro and I hope you achieve goal which is consistency like you said that you want to survive the market for a long time without crashing your account, I will tell you that this is the first step to achievingsuccess in forex trading when you can always be present to good opportunities. Fundamentals are very important likewise technical both would help you in making good analysis determining the trend.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

harbir (04-09-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-09-2018), Unregistered (3)

20. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2775.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,714 Times in 504 Posts

well , please let me be the first who would congratulate you for the courageous step that you've made by deciding to join the trading journal . welcome brother .
      i believe that every strategy would be perfect if we give it the right time to prosper , and so it is with your strategy hope we can always learn from each other by exchange different ideas, thoughts and information about trading strategies .
      i'll be waiting for your next update , good luck
      Very nice harbir! especially your thread title so welcome to trading journal section
      Feel free to share your analysis and trading results, i'm also glad if anyone follow the news so we can discuss much about news. Do as you like with your trading style and your analysis, i will wait for your next journal update.
      Wow nice,naked trading. I really interested when you say that you don't trust technical analysis,really curious to seeing your journal especially if you can also provide your fundamental analysis. By the way,congrats for opening your own trading journal bro,hope you can keep updating this journal.
      welcome mate to your own trading journal, hope is an indisponsible element in the whole life as well as in trading, I wish you success in your trading course, I will follow your next update to see how you deal with the market and read about your analysis, good luck.
      Welcome to this section and in your own trading journal. Its good that your start it your strategy and way of trading may become a key to success for others. I believe that this is best place of learning specially from others and this also make us enable to look into others strategy and thoughts of others help us to improve trading strategy. Technical analysis only can help us to find a better direction and help us to think differently so you may use them.
      It's nice to see you here bro and I hope you achieve goal which is consistency like you said that you want to survive the market for a long time without crashing your account, I will tell you that this is the first step to achievingsuccess in forex trading when you can always be present to good opportunities. Fundamentals are very important likewise technical both would help you in making good analysis determining the trend.
      Thank you guys for the warm welcome and all of your kind wishes. i will do my best to make this account of mine a successful one and will keep updating this thread with my trades and the results and hopefully we all will learn something good from my trading journal.

Harbir brother finally you had joined terrain of being part of trading journal with good capital of 90$+. You are our one of old pal with aggressive style of trading as knows longtime and seen your past result into contest as well as real experience.
      I like you choose news trading, which is difficult for me as huge momentum when news comes out and lot to learn from your trading result.
      Best of luck and keep consistent like Niki sis or kalex bro, never try to be overtrading.
      Hey bigearners Bro its nice to hear from you in my journal, and yes i finally decided to grab this opportunity to share my trading style with others because i do believe that i can improve myself in a much better way through this journal as we tend to give our 100% when others are watching us. i will also try to get control over my weakness of overtrading as well.

You said you're following the news to trade, so do you perform real time news trading as in opening trade immediately after the news result has been released?
      yes balut Bro i just look for the medium and high importance news and once the news is released i observe the trend movement for some time to determine the actual direction of the trend and then open my trade in that direction as we know that many times a few pips movement is just a trap so we have to be careful about that so it becomes important for us to know the actual trend.

22. The following 4 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (04-09-2018), moneygrows (04-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast