• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flying Shark's Daily Pick - Technical analysis

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1921.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,063 Posts

Default Flying Shark's Daily Pick - Technical analysis

Hi, I am Flying Shark and I have decided to share my every day chart analysis for pairs of interest in the day. I will not give any signals, just my view and maybe my bias for the market. It is going to be simple, stay tuned.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-09-2018)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day traders, I am going to continue this thread with my first analysis.

AUD AIG Construction Index for the Month of March came above its previous number and AUDUSD turned to the upside only to fail this morning session below minor support. The 4 hours chart is neutral and a more sustained break may leed the price below bigger resistance at 0.76436 support.
      If, you notice the price is moving below 200 and 100 simple moving averages - SMA and this adds to a bearish-neutral bias for the pair.
      If, the support holds then a significant break above 100 SMA may give the bulls more power to continue targeting the 0.77269 resistance level.
      Attached Images  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-09-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBPUSD has turned bullish and it is moving above 200 and 100 SMA's in both 1 hour and 4 hours timeframes. A move above yesterday's high will lead it at significant resistance at 1.42431. From the other side a break of minor support at 1.40775 will bring more downside and it may test the lows at 1.39646.

Not much in the calendar for this pair this week. Today BoE MPC Member Haldane speaks and this may be the key for more upside today.
      Attached Images  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-10-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

AUDUSD has showed an interesting bullish momentum the last days and it is moving above 200 and 100 SMA's in both 1 hour and 4 hours timeframes. A move above yesterday's high may lead it to significant Daily resistance at 0.74462. From the other side a break of significant support at 0.73210 will bring more downside and it may test the lows at 0.72780. Support should hold.

Three events in the calendar for this pair to watch: Core CPI, Crude Oil Inventories and the FOMC Meeting Minutes.
      Attached Images  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-11-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDCHF pair is exhausted below the Daily 100 SMA and it is ranging on the 4 hours timeframe showing signs of weakness. On the 1 hour chart it tried to break more to the upside after a break of resistance at 0.95802 and if, this last level doesn't hold then it may move down targeting the last higher low, or more (on the chart).
      From the other side a bullish break of the 0.96087 may lead the price more up at the 0.96483 significant level.

In the calendar the US will have its Export/Import Price Index and Initial Jobless Claims reports.

Also we must watch the ECB Account of Monetary Policy Meeting release which may cause volatility in this pair.
      Attached Images  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-12-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

AUDUSD got a boost after the RBA's Financial Stability Review at the Asian session. The pair is bullish in both 4 and 1 hour charts as it has already broken the resistance and it can move first at 0.78467 and after at 0.79170 significant levels. Any retrace to the support territory should hold, but any decisive break of 0.77269 level may bring it back to its lows.

In the calendar we have to watch the US IEA Monthly Report and the JOLTs Job Openings.
      Attached Images  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-13-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The EURUSD pair didn't moved too much after the opening of the new week and it is siting neutral between a smal range. Any upside break (image) will may lead it first at 1.23961 and second at 1.24761 resistance levels. If it moves below the 1.22992 area and below 200 and 100 SMA's then it may continue to test support at 1.22154.

In the calendar we have to watch the US Retail Sales for the Month of March.

Have a nice week ahead.
      Attached Images  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-16-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Hodl2018 is an unknown quantity at this point Hodl2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      The EURUSD pair didn't moved too much after the opening of the new week and it is siting neutral between a smal range. Any upside break (image) will may lead it first at 1.23961 and second at 1.24761 resistance levels. If it moves below the 1.22992 area and below 200 and 100 SMA's then it may continue to test support at 1.22154.

In the calendar we have to watch the US Retail Sales for the Month of March.

Have a nice week ahead.
      I think there is a big chance that the price will go to the high place like the one on the left side of your chart. Price is gaining momentum today and might continue through the week.
      Do you have any specific course of action in place?

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hodl2018 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-16-2018), FlyingShark (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hodl2018 View Post
      I think there is a big chance that the price will go to the high place like the one on the left side of your chart. Price is gaining momentum today and might continue through the week.
      Do you have any specific course of action in place?
      No, the resistance levels are 2 separate targets and a trader should manage its risk how he likes. The price broke the minor support and stalled 2 pips below the first target. A good money management tactic if, one doesn't want to take profits here is to close to break even the trade and ride free the possible trend.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-16-2018)

20. FB
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDJPY is retracing at support after it failed to break more to the upside. A test of the 106.624 support should see it trying to gain the 107.784 resistance level. A break of the 105.665 minor support should see it trying to move more down at 104.643 area of significant support. Watch the 100 and 200 SMA's as they might be hard to break.

Two key news to watch for this pair today are the US Building Permits and Industrial Production.
      Attached Images  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-17-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast