• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: The war in Syria. How will it effect the US dollars?

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,413 Times in 5,311 Posts

Default The war in Syria. How will it effect the US dollars?

As the title mentioned, i was wondering how will the war in Syria effect the US dollars. Would it weaken the dollar or make it stronger? Lets discuss it.

I found an interesting video on youtube about the war. What do you guys think?

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (04-17-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), dzin4aans (04-16-2018)

3. Catch Forex
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good video. Nobody loves war. The only people who like war are those with a hidden agenda.
      Those people always think the end justifies the mean so they will do everything and anything they can.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-17-2018), moneygrows (04-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Good video. Nobody loves war. The only people who like war are those with a hidden agenda.
      Those people always think the end justifies the mean so they will do everything and anything they can.
      with war, it is always about profit. The on who win gets to capture all the wealth in the loosing country. Oil, gold, bank reserves and everything that they can carry will be stripped down and taken away.

US war in Syria is making investors worried and it makes the USD weak. I think USD will be stronger by the time the war ends

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-18-2018)

8. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,413 Times in 5,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      with war, it is always about profit. The on who win gets to capture all the wealth in the loosing country. Oil, gold, bank reserves and everything that they can carry will be stripped down and taken away.

US war in Syria is making investors worried and it makes the USD weak. I think USD will be stronger by the time the war ends
      If we look at the #USDX chart we can see that USD is now slowly building up its strength. Guess everyone confident US will win this.

Reply to Thread