• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Taifon trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Taifon trading journal

Hi friends

In this subject I will present all my experience in the Forex market where I have been in the world of Forex for 10 years where I learned a lot of methods and strategies of trading between technical analysis and digital analysis

There were good ways and there are ways were not good

There are mistakes I learned a lot and I repaired some of them and there are mistakes I still fall and I hope to find solutions from your experiences

The most important rule i have learned about this market is simplicity

If you find your style is not simple and contains a lot of tools I advise you now that you change them and look for simple and clear ways to trade
      I wish your participation to benefit from our experiences

After this talk I can now present my current method of trading

Which depends mainly on channels and moving averages with different settings
      Also Price Action
      Support and resistance levels

This is a good opportunity to trade on usdjpy
      Where the price is now moving within a rising channel and is heading towards resistance 108.00

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

Batavia (04-17-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (04-17-2018), forexianz (04-18-2018), GENERAL (04-30-2018), GhostMode (04-27-2018), kammraz (05-23-2018), mony678 (04-26-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018), NikitaBelle (04-17-2018), Robinmelodic (05-23-2018), Unregistered (6)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,000 Times in 7,474 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by taifon View Post
      Hi friends

In this subject I will present all my experience in the Forex market where I have been in the world of Forex for 10 years where I learned a lot of methods and strategies of trading between technical analysis and digital analysis

There are mistakes I learned a lot and I repaired some of them and there are mistakes I still fall and I hope to find solutions from your experiences

If you find your style is not simple and contains a lot of tools I advise you now that you change them and look for simple and clear ways to trade

Also Price Action

Where the price is now moving within a rising channel and is heading towards resistance 108.00

Welcome to the journal section Taifon!

You have a very nice looking chart, wow, it's clean and I like what I saw. You got 10 years of trading experienced behind you. You must be a really good and skilled trader already. 10 years in this business is already a milestone! Your'e endurance is remarkable. Am looking forward to see more of your daily chart and analysis.

Enjoy your journey!

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Batavia (04-17-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (04-17-2018), forexianz (04-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018), taifon (04-17-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3047.71 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,283 Times in 1,555 Posts

Hi friends

Also Price Action

Aww, nice platform
      Welcome to trading journal section taifon
      taifon, how to make the platform looks like yours? just kidding
      Feel free to use all methods and strategies you have here, this will give many experience to MT5 Forum members because you have 10 years experience in forex trading. I also want to know what is meant by digital analysis. Hopefully you can continue to update your journal.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

My Trading Journal

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

Batavia (04-17-2018), forexianz (04-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018), taifon (04-17-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.30 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,699 Times in 446 Posts

Hi friends

Also Price Action

welcome to trading journal section pal and it look like your chart use an indicator and just want to know what kind indicator have you used the blue color it look like a trend line on the box. and i hope your trading will good and wish luck to you.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (04-17-2018), forexianz (04-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018), taifon (04-17-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      747.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends

Also Price Action

Welcome to the trading journal mate, your chart shows that you are actually keeping it very simple because I can see that your chart contains only candle sticks and nothing more, it's actually a good trading style and since it's working for you then hold on to it. Your usdjpy buy is not a bad one since jpy is still yet to gain strength since the trade war issue and technical shows that there might be atleast a short term bullish trend of the pair. I hope the trade runs in profit for you mate

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

forexianz (04-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018), taifon (04-17-2018), theomilli (04-18-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends

Welcome to the journal section, we're happy to have you here. Ten years is a long time and I believe you've amassed lots of experience in all the years.
      I'm hoping we all can learn from the mistake you've made and corrected!
      Price action is something I'm interested in and I eagerly await as your charts unfold.

Cheers mate!
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018), taifon (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Welcome to the journal section Taifon!

You have a very nice looking chart, wow, it's clean and I like what I saw. You got 10 years of trading experienced behind you. You must be a really good and skilled trader already. 10 years in this business is already a milestone! Your'e endurance is remarkable. Am looking forward to see more of your daily chart and analysis.

Enjoy your journey!
      thx NikitaBelle
      I hope to benefit from being here by giving my experiences and gaining the experience of others as well
      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Aww, nice platform
      Welcome to trading journal section taifon
      taifon, how to make the platform looks like yours? just kidding
      Feel free to use all methods and strategies you have here, this will give many experience to MT5 Forum members because you have 10 years experience in forex trading. I also want to know what is meant by digital analysis. Hopefully you can continue to update your journal.
      welcome dedy hari kurniawan
      Digital analysis is an analysis based on digital equations as an example of the moving average index based on the numerical equation as well as the Pivot indicator as well as Fibonacci
      Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      welcome to trading journal section pal and it look like your chart use an indicator and just want to know what kind indicator have you used the blue color it look like a trend line on the box. and i hope your trading will good and wish luck to you.
      The fact is that it is not an indicator, but a channel already exists in the trading platform .. linear regression channel

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (04-18-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      931.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,225 Times in 578 Posts

using channel in 4 hours chart works very well, welcome to your own trading journal, your strategy seems good using channels in 4 hours charts, it's simple and profitable, hope learn more about your strategy in more details to see how much the stops and rewards in your chart, I wish you the success in your trading course and good luck.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Now I have a new opportunity on the eurjpy pair where the price was moving in a down channel and this channel was breached above and retested
      this happend above support level 131.74
      This makes me choose to buy this pair

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018), theomilli (04-18-2018)

20. FB
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli is a name known to all theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends

There are mistakes I learned a lot and I repaired some of them and there are mistakes I still fall and I hope to find solutions from your experience

Also Price Action

Welcome to the journal section buddy, 10 years of experience it's not a small thing meaning you would have a lot of experience to share us here. Usdjpy has not really make significant move for the past one week, the pair has been more of a ranging market so this provides opportunity for only scalpers and short term traders to make something out of it for now. I wish you success on your trading and I hope the pair goes the way you predicted it to.

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (04-18-2018), taifon (04-18-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast