• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true that 95% of traders are losers?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rose20 is a jewel in the rough Rose20 is a jewel in the rough Rose20 is a jewel in the rough Rose20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No dear Its not true because exact percentage can not be calculated and if we suppose that ninety five percent are looser than forex business should now have been left by the traders by number of traders are increasing day by day its means profit percentage is mor then loss.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Muhammad112 will become famous soon enough Muhammad112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes that is true in forex business most of the traders loose their capital here. but a very few traders are here who earns. forex is not so easy that every person is going to learn and earn. this really needs studies hard work and practices.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

Eagle Eye is on a distinguished road Eagle Eye's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes that is sure as you know Forex trading is the most difficult business in this world for that it is very dangerous to trade on it without more experience about it . so , before you start trading you must make sure to have more experience about it.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

because I am convinced if someone is running a business without enough experience will most likely fail because the business is not easy and very risky. other than that I think the most influential factor in the success and failure of a trader is a factor in the experience

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,766 Times in 2,265 Posts

the forex business is highly unpredictable hence a lot of the participants often lose their monies. though no one can be specific about the number, what is certain is that a larger percentage of the participants lose their funds over and over again.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is really hard to get profit from Forex business because there is no sure system in this business to follow and get sure success.One has to trade and find out a good strategy and use it for getting good result and also develop it.At first all traders remain loser and after trading regularly some traders become good trader and most of the traders remain loser.It happens when a trader does not follow good rules like money management and market trend.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually the percentage is likely to same 90%approx for losers and we have solid reason for this actually it happens when we have greedy attitude towards trade we have a lack of control over emotions we want to ve rich over. Night all this drive towards high percentage of losers in forex .
      Trust only on Allah

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,977 Times in 3,158 Posts

It can be said to achieve success in forex trading is very difficult and maybe more traders are failing. Overall we may not be able to calculate the exact percentage but we do not need to care. Most importantly we already know if the failure rate in forex trading is high enough so we will know the steps to be taken to not experience failure in trading. We can also learn from the failures experienced by some traders.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

8. The following 12 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

Renan (07-24-2018), Unregistered (11)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is very true that 95% of trader trading Forex are failure in Forex trading and that is a very painful reality that most get every trader on his or her tolls in learning how to trade profitable and joining the elite club of the %5 successful trader.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i really don't know what is true i thing it is not possible that 95 of trader are loser but some new traders are may be loser because of they have no experience and loss money so this is risky for new traders.

11. Lamboghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's not true I think only 30℅ are able to profit consistently, the 70% is still in the process stages in searching how, considering of how many people who do this forex trading in my opinion from millions of people, because forex business is the most transactions and business big. If you want to be able to survive in the forex market, the most important thing to do is to apply a consistent and convenient trading method rather than just a perfect system that occasionally can reach 100% profit but not comfortable to use.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast