• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true that 95% of traders are losers?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,263 Times in 2,172 Posts

Many trader say 95% trader face loss and 5% trader gain success in Forex business but I don't what's right. I think trader face loss for lack of knowledge, poor experience, lack of skills, greed, emotion and indiscipline etc. I think if we can achieve good knowledge about Forex, get good experience, good skills, get proper knowledge about world economy, proper market analysis, use good money management, follow risk management, properly use all useful trading tools, control emotions, control greed, patience, discipline and follow Forex rules before open position in Forex then we may success and we can protect our invest and account both other wise we face loss that's true.
      I always believe if we can try to best then 95% trader win and 5% trader face loss that's true. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Hotovaga (04-30-2018), Neriah (05-01-2018), Oghale (05-01-2018), Timon (04-30-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,061 Times in 1,943 Posts

well, the fact remains that a lot of traders involved in the forex business fall into the category of losers. getting the actual figure or number is not easy as there is no statistics to confirm these.

so the 95% should not be a discouraging factor to whoever wants to go into the forex business. the mentality to adopt here is that even if just 1% of traders could trade successfully, then i would be included in that 1%.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my own opinion, the 95% figure is an old statistic where all transactions can be fully verified in a central exchange, but in the forex market this cannot be applied because their is no central exchange that can account all the orders and actual statistics can be known, I seen a figure from top brokers a few years back the figure is around 75 to 85% are losers which still a big number which really tell us that forex trading is not an ordinary profession that can be mastered easily. The potential can be great in this profession but the degree of difficulty is also greater than most traders expect at the start.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to NewBeginning for this useful post.

Neriah (05-01-2018), Oghale (05-01-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,179 Times in 3,355 Posts

An not the type of trader that believe this, For traders who are chasing their dream of becoming a full time Forex trader, or at least trying to achieve even part time trading success; this statement can be a bit of a demotivator . If 95% are blowing up their accounts, the statistics imply you also will be become one of the losses.

But we seriously need to know what to do not to be one of the 90 percent of the loser, by following the rules of forex we also should remember that The market will rip you apart, psychologically, in ways you never thought possible. The financial sector is a cruel world which can easily reduce a grown man to tears. Itís important that you understand what your weaknesses are, and face them head on. Youíre going to have ups and downs in your trading journey, but just remember. WHAT THAT DOESN'T KILL YOU ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga is just really nice Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that there is no accurate statistic about this matter that 95% traders lose their capital in forex market. But I believe that most of the traders lose their invest where as they want to make huge money within a short time and they open the trade with big lot and do not follow good money management rules. So, when the market go against their trade then they have to lose even sometimes they can blow down their account in this risky market.

In this aspect, we cannot say the certain statistics of 95 % loser of forex traders but we can say more and most of the traders failure and only a few traders can success in this market.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hotovaga For This Useful Post:

Timon (04-30-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well personally i do not support this assertion because it does not hold true most times, firstly there is absolutely no official statistics to back up that claim and secondly these days the number of profitable Forex traders is getting up because more and more traders have become familiar with the workings in the Forex market and so they are actually making more money that you can imagine.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 will become famous soon enough kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I personally have not confirmation about this data .If it is true that 95% traders are losers then it is very sad information . It shows that only 5% traders are permanent successful in this business . We always say that Forex is a big profitable business and it provides the best opportunities of earning then what are the common reasons of failure for such a big percent of losers . I do not know about it .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

khsk is on a distinguished road khsk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometimes, it is more than 95% traders who are losing their money in their trading life. This is not a easy task and we should not take it softly. We should have proper knowledge and experience to do good in this business and we may be serious about learning and practising it everyday. This is tough business but we can make money too if we try heart and soul.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 will become famous soon enough gourav2040 will become famous soon enough gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default It is true that 95% of trader are losers

It is true because most of people attract to this business because it is fast money giving business but they never follow the rule and when they earn by luck one or tow time they over trade in market and become greedy after some time they trap his amount in Forex and loose all earned or invested money.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

MD ARSED ALI is on a distinguished road MD ARSED ALI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah that's true because most of the people think Forex as a money making machine when they are in first time in Forex market and then they made a real account and trade and then they loss all of their money and when they are frustrated they stop trading and never come to trade here that's why 95% trader are loser.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast