• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true that 95% of traders are losers?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Luckyboy is on a distinguished road Luckyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      834.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is truth that many of the people are loser here. The main reason is that they do not have much knowledge and experience to trade well. Due to the lack of knowledge, many people face loss. If they want to get proper profit from here, they need to get proper experience and learning about the Forex before starting it.
      I am a Legend

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Luckyboy for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Annie1996 is on a distinguished road Annie1996's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don't know that what is the exact percentage, but it is true that most of the traders are losers in this forex trading business, because they all the time try to get big money so they trade without any proper analysis in this market, as a result they face so many difficulties or margin calls and never get success in this business.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Annie1996 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 400 Posts

The truth is more people lose than the number of people who actually gain in forex. Its like a natural selection,the one who have good knowledge and experience to make a profitable trades will make more money than loss but trader who controlled by greed and emotion are the one who end up making more loss.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,807 Times in 870 Posts

This market is very risky and there's more and more losers in it but i think that this percent is not right because i see that there's more successful traders so i think that about 80% only are losers in this market and about 20% successful traders can make very good earnings more than their loses and if they make loses its earnings cover all their loses so i think that 80% is the right percent .

and most of traders lose because this business need hard work as learning technical analysis and fundamental analysis beside the control on the greed and the emotions but most of traders hurry to make profits from Forex without taking their time in learning and this is why most of traders lose in this business .

So if we improved our performance in trading beside the trade with low risk i think that this percent will decrease to 70% losers and 30% successful traders .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, that's true that 95% trader is losers. To do trade marketing business fast need knowledge and then you need to learn how you can control your self from emotion and mental things. If you can't control your self in trade platform then you will lose your all the capital. And that is the most important things that happen to the trade marketing business and all the trader lose their money.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2018.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I could not find any authentic report regarding losers persons in forex but I do believe the reason of the loss is greed and the involvement of emotions most of the newbies want to earn huge profit and become a rich overnight that is the main cause of failure in this business we can control on these things with proper money management and discipline.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

ByteMe is on a distinguished road ByteMe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes its true, in forex trading only very few number of traders make consistent profit because they got the right path to do this business. Most of traders here loss money because of greed and lack of patience level. The right way to do this business is to learn and improve the patience.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No we don't know exact percentage of loser in forex trading , but some of new traders are losing because of lake knowledge . Some experienced traders are earning huge money with forex market . Everything depend on traders market analysis and good money management and good patience . Market is one but one is earning one is losing why all are depend on traders .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

hs028 will become famous soon enough hs028's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think it is right that 95% of traders are loser and lose their whole capital or sum part of it, i think it is due to we trader do not follow the trends and try to act like master that now market will turn back/up so we open our position there without knowing the markets trends and got the loses.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abdul185rana will become famous soon enough abdul185rana will become famous soon enough abdul185rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not Sure with this percentage of 95% losers and just only 5% winners in Forex trading business and in my thinking you share your thinking but this report not from any survey company means yes in Forex trading business mostly traders are loser but not 95% loser in my thinking 70% to 80% traders are loser others are winners in Forex trading business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast