• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: fembizz's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush will become famous soon enough bitcoinrush will become famous soon enough bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      I have seen and met with many traders and people in the course of my 14 coming to 15 years by December 2018 by God's grace who only appreciate what you have and never whom you are. You can see for yourself; you come here everyday and not a single sense of appreciation; check and go through my thread and you will see people clamoring for me to reveal what I know are the most selfish ones. Life is always sacrificial in nature you give and it gives back more to you.

Always learn to be sensitive, discerning and appreciative...
      Wow, you have been trading forex for 15 years now. That's a long time and you have come a long way in this business. From my own experience, I have come to realize that to become successful in forex trading takes years to achieve. Any trader that thinks that he can become a millionaire in forex trading within a short time will find out that forex trading is not what he thinks it is.
      Then another thing I want to say is that many people are clamouring for you to share your strategy because they have seen so far that you have been making profits according to your screenshots you shared. You need to please try and share a little bit of your strategy so that other members will learn. In this forum, there are a lot of newbies here who do not have the experience that we have.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to bitcoinrush for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

3. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,737 Times in 887 Posts

@fembizz: wow, over 14 years experience in the forex trading business. wow, little wonder then. your experience shows in the withdrawal amounts you consistently make. experience comes with time, no doubt. keep it going, bro. i would say more grace to you as you show most of us success and profits could be made consistently in the business.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 2,382 Posts

I have seen and met with many traders and people in the course of my 14 coming to 15 years by December 2018 by God's grace who only appreciate what you have and never whom you are. You can see for yourself; you come here everyday and not a single sense of appreciation; check and go through my thread and you will see people clamoring for me to reveal what I know are the most selfish ones. Life is always sacrificial in nature you give and it gives back more to you.

Always learn to be sensitive, discerning and appreciative...
      Really brother 15 years of experience is no a small journey brother, well it is not surprising that you are making such a consistent profit, don't be annoyed with the guy oo. I think that's how own point of view, congrats on your 1k+ profit.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

7. FB
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

KumVic91 is an unknown quantity at this point KumVic91's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Another profit today $191; $88 withdrawn, processed and banked already but still waiting for the remaining $103 to be processed and withdrawn. If the $103 is done today then it makes a total of $1214 profit made and withdrawn from the $100 token deposit in 13 trading days. I love forex now better than before because consistent profits making is the sole of trading business. Remember the journey is $50,000 cumulative withdrawal in progress. You only need to think and see it done!
      Your profit are big, are those using real account or demo account brother?
      How can I make such big profit because my goal trading forex is because I need some extra money.
      I wish you can really help me giving guidance so I can follow your steps.
      Please help! Thank you!

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10