• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7133 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,546 Times in 2,748 Posts

Default Re: Is it true that my earnings mean the loss of others?

Yes any business runs like that only and its the main principle of such .In the Forex market also traders face the balance of profit and losses and for that when we are losing some amount of money with a same opposite idea of buy/sell in similar trading pair another person makes money .For that its a competition market that those who can guess the market trend correctly will be the winner and the other person losses who fails to do so.
      But i think here the brokerage sites are the real winner because they are getting some maount of commisions when traders open the trade orders and that doesn't depend upon the loss and profit ,it actually relies upon the traders opened trading orders .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4583 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,398 Times in 744 Posts

It is hard to imagine that people would think that there losses is a profitable trade to another person, literally speaking, that is not how the world of trading works because if that was true then I believe that this sell market would have shut down for lack of funds anymore, because I am trying to imagine what would happen when everyone begins to make profit, it means that those who don't lose will not have anything to donate so that the profitability of the successful traders can be satisfied, forex trading is am independent business that can meet the profit needs of everyone as long as they make the money, forex is like a sea that never runs dry.

3. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle has a spectacular aura about ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,321 Times in 368 Posts

In the market, well i think it can be like that in such a way, but not every time, as we all know in the Forex trading market it takes two trader to perform a trading transaction. when a trader buy a currency in the Forex market then there is another trader on the other side willing to buy.

but this doesn't means they will open the same size of position in the market, its pretty well known that there are many looser in the market than the traders that makes money, so there will always going to be enough money to pay any traders that make profit.
      so its doesn't always happen that one loss is another traders gain in the market.

5. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5