• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can You Trade Just One Pair if none other exists in Forex?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,659 Times in 1,095 Posts

Default Can You Trade Just One Pair if none other exists in Forex?

As we know, there are many instruments, currency pairs, stocks, commodities in the forex market from which we have the option of choosing from, if we are to count every thing, they should be well above 100 different types of things that are tradable. While this is an advantage for some traders, it has become a source of confusion and losses for many other people who trade by jumping from one place to another.

If there was only one pair, instrument or Commodity in the forex market, would you have considered the forex business to be boring and look for another investment to put your money or you would have stuck with trading instead?

The question is already fully explored with many answer.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12757451
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-13-2018 at 08:07 AM.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Dead

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,950 Times in 7,225 Posts

Absolutely yes i can, i will continue to trade forex business even with single currency pair. I can not imagine if that will come true, that means it can be only 2 country that exists in the world or there will be some word war and make many country dissapear, i think there is many possibility. Till now, i prefer to focus on one currency pair, that is the Euro USD. For my selves, it is realy difficult to found and understand the characteristic currency pair of Euro USD. Moreover at 2018, there are so many issue there will be world war 3, as we can see on forex market, it is really hard to predict the market movements.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-25-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-20-2018), elssayed (06-26-2018), Renan (06-27-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,263 Times in 409 Posts

Trading in a single currency pair or commodity is still possible thing to do, but we need to make sure that the way we trade needs to be really carefully managed, because when we trade only by using a singe currency pair or commodity we need to really control our self, usually a trader always try to open a trade and try to gain profits and we need to make sure that we can control our self and try to wait the perfect moment to enter the market and not just opening our position blindly and without proper analysis and also risk calculation because that will definitely can ruin our trade and we will not be able to gain good amount of profits from our trade.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a forex trader, what is of paramount importance is to get grounded in the knowledge and the application of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the psychology of trading. With these he should be able to develop a working strategy that suits his or her personality and his trading style.
      It would be clear that the principles work for any pair at one point in time and this would have been proved or tested over a period of time with a demo account.
      If this has worked and it is true for any pair then it would not matter which pair is available at a point in time though the speed or the number of pips delivered may be different.
      Personally, I would trade just one pair if none other exists.

7. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,413 Times in 1,177 Posts

Yes we can trade just one pair only if none other exists in Forex because the trading just one pair can help us in :

- knowing its movements carefully and this will help us in making good technical analysis to it .
      - giving all our concentration on this pair and this will improve our performance in the trading on this pair .
      - making only one or two trades daily instead of making more trades can lead us to the trading with high risk .
      - the concentration on one pair will make us know the mistakes that we do it while our trading on it then we will be able to avoid these mistakes when we try again .

So the trading just one pair have some advantages can lead us to the success step by step without the needing to any other pairs in the market .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is one thing that no one tells beginner traders early in their Forex career: it is not necessary to trade only major currency pairs to earn more profit. In fact, trading unpopular currency pairs, using certain knowledge, can bring huge benefits as well.
      Most online guides and trading experts suggest new traders to concentrate on popular and classic currency pairs such as: US Dollar, Euro, GBP, Swiss Franc, Japanese Yen. The reason for this is quite simple - at a glance, the major currency pairs, often referred to as "major" are easier to follow, have smaller spreads and higher liquidity. But it is important to remember that there are dozens of currency pairs that you want.
      If you want to try something new or you are looking for more opportunities, why not choose a minor currency pair, also called a "minor" and cross currency pair? Cross currency pairs, all currencies that are not paired with USD.
      The most common minor currency pairs include:
      EUR / GBP (EURO / British Pound) EUR / AUD (EURO / Australian Dollar) GBP / JPY (New Zealand Dollar / Japanese Yen) GBP / CAD (British Pound / Canadian Dollar)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,560 Times in 1,099 Posts

Can You Trade Just One Pair if none other exists in Forex?
      i really dont want to think about this much because this is not possible, in as much as its not only two currency that is spent across the world, so this is not possible, but if such situation arises, then the market may somehow crash at some point, because situation where supply is more than the demand this might somehow bring the market down,
      i think having different variety of choices to trade on in the Forex market relief pressure from each one of them, we can decide to sell any amount of money today ad there will always going to be buyers.
      so i dont think we need to emphasis on the situation that may never happen for a long long time.

11. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT is a jewel in the rough AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is really a good option for us . here there are huge pair to trade. But all trader do not trade all pair. Some trader like only one pair and some also trade various pair. If we find in forex we can trade only one pair I think this is not so problem for us. We can just miss some pair for trading but from that pair we can make good earning. I suggest all learn forex first and then start trading. Then one pair or various pair is not fact for good trading. In forex we need good market analysis and then one pair trading or various trading is not fact for us. There are huge trader only trade on EUR/USD and make very good return. There are also only gold trader make huge earning from this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A single currency pair can provide you with all the profits you need in the forex market if you are very competent in trading that currency pair. I fact you do not need to trade a lot of currency pairs to be a successful forex trader. All you need is to pick one, study it thoroughly, and be among the best in trading that pair.

Sometimes trading multiple currency pairs can be distracting, and can be the equivalent to having sands thrown in your eyes, or trying to track all birds among a swarm of birds simultaneously. If none other currency pair exists, one pair can suffice. Even when you have a trading platform with hundreds of currency pairs, it is usually better to select the few you can trade competently.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 is just really nice hayzee19 is just really nice hayzee19 is just really nice hayzee19 is just really nice hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,053 Times in 463 Posts

Default Re: Can You Trade Just One Pair if none other exists in Forex?

In the forex market, trading on a single pair might be somehow tricky for traders on the market.
      First I don't think this is even possible, in as much as there are many currency involved in the forex trading market, for this to happen this will means that there is only two currency available for trading.

Well if there is only one trading pair, though the market will not necessary be boring because a whole lot of traders focus will be only on one pair, and this will bring lot of volatility, which means the market will be very fast, and we can possible be seeing thousand pips movement on the pair in a daily basis, which means traders can easily loose in the market manometer can also make lot of money in the process.
      Bit hopefully that will not happen

15. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,036 Times in 1,787 Posts

Default Re: Can You Trade Just One Pair if none other exists in Forex?

Can You Trade Just One Pair if none other exists in Forex?
      Yes i can do this. My favorite pair is XAU/USD or Gold. If other pairs are not available i think i have nothing to worry about. Because i am good in this metal item. This pair is opposite to USD. If USD index moves down then XAU/USD will definitely move upward. If USD index moves upward then XAU/USD will move downward. That means there is an inversely proportional relationship between Gold and USD index. If this currency pair also not available then i will choose EUR/USD currency pair. This is also one of my favorite currency pair.

Eventually we don't need to think like that because as long as Forex market exits, all currency pairs will also continue to exit. You can trade according to your trading plan in every currency pair. Select your favorite currency pair based on your trading experience.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3