Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: News for latest handphones

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Hsuforex is on a distinguished road Hsuforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default News for latest handphones

Every year we have new phones from android phone makers. Some of them have great specs but the price can be very expensive. There are others with better spec to price ratio. I love Samsung Note because they give pen and I love using the S pen.

What new phones do you anticipate to buy this year?

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Hsuforex for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-04-2018), ALLtech (06-24-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-04-2018), dzin4aans (04-29-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hsuforex View Post
      Every year we have new phones from android phone makers. Some of them have great specs but the price can be very expensive. There are others with better spec to price ratio. I love Samsung Note because they give pen and I love using the S pen.

What new phones do you anticipate to buy this year?
      Xiaomi MI8 Explorer who have a transparent back, or Xiaomi MI A2.
      Simple Is The Best

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-04-2018), bluedream (06-09-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-04-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ah, i have same opinion with you bro, i really love stylush pen provide by Samsung.
      I am waiting new phones model from Note Edge 2 maybe?

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (06-22-2018), bluedream (06-09-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-04-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur View Post
      Xiaomi MI8 Explorer who have a transparent back, or Xiaomi MI A2.
      i think i will also look for a new phone this year and most probably will choose from Xiomi models.

The reason is because i feel buying this brand is more cost effective then buying other brands where we are suppose to pay more just for the brand but not the technology if you know what i mean.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (06-05-2018), bluedream (06-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This Smartphone is so rock !

They have the LTE CAT 16 for they're 4G Type.

Here's the spec from the MI8 Explorer
      Simple Is The Best

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

ALLtech (06-24-2018), bluedream (06-09-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bluedream is an unknown quantity at this point bluedream's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mmmmm....

China's phones are getting better and they're eating up the android market.

But the king is still this badass:

Smooth, fast, reliable.

But I also like the Note 8 from Samsung but it's only because it has the phone included.

This year is gonna be interesting because Apple will come up with another model while Samsung is also preparing for its Note 9 debut.

That said, price for these phones are ridiculous these days lolz

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to bluedream for this useful post.

ALLtech (06-24-2018), Arief Makmur (06-22-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

iPhone X and Samsung Note 8 that is really great but both are really expensive.
      In my country the real price of branded phone can be more expensive.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (06-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Amirali310 is on a distinguished road Amirali310's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oppo is the best phone I ever used it has an amazing features like high resolution camera and long life bettery make it perfect and it is not so expensive I like to prefer you to use it

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Amirali310 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amirali310 View Post
      Oppo is the best phone I ever used it has an amazing features like high resolution camera and long life bettery make it perfect and it is not so expensive I like to prefer you to use it
      Thats is expensive too.
      but i think it is normal, they have good product too.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur View Post

This Smartphone is so rock !

They have the LTE CAT 16 for they're 4G Type.

Here's the spec from the MI8 Explorer
      the brand always been good with technology. Always using the latest tech but not that expensive when compared with other top brand.

im going to keep my eyes open for this one

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

ALLtech (06-24-2018), Arief Makmur (06-22-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast