Thread: News for latest handphones

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ALLtech is on a distinguished road ALLtech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think ASUS zenfone 5 is great handphone for the value of money that you will pay.
      This phone is mid-range but it's the top in its class.

Look at this:

Performance Octa core
      Display 6.2" (15.75 cm)
      Storage 64 GB
      Camera 12 MP
      Battery 3300 mAh
      Ram 4 GB

The price is much more sensible compared to other phone in this mid-range class considering the high specs.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to ALLtech for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (06-25-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-26-2018), IndicatorMan (06-26-2018), PongsakornFX (06-28-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually I'm intrested with Xiaomi A2 (Android One OS) but I heard in a little time approx. 2019 in My country will start the 5G.
      Simple Is The Best

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-26-2018), IndicatorMan (06-26-2018), PongsakornFX (06-28-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 593 Posts

Xiomi Redmi 6 Pro is now available for pre order in China!

4000mAH battery is really awesome! I love phone with big battery capacity because i use my phone a lot!

Full spec https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_6_pro-9247.php

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (06-28-2018), IndicatorMan (06-26-2018), moneygrows (06-28-2018), PongsakornFX (06-28-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur View Post
      Actually I'm intrested with Xiaomi A2 (Android One OS) but I heard in a little time approx. 2019 in My country will start the 5G.
      5G technology is going to be expensive but I think the price will go down after a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLtech View Post
      I think ASUS zenfone 5 is great handphone for the value of money that you will pay.
      This phone is mid-range but it's the top in its class.

Look at this:

Performance Octa core
      Display 6.2" (15.75 cm)
      Storage 64 GB
      Camera 12 MP
      Battery 3300 mAh
      Ram 4 GB

The price is much more sensible compared to other phone in this mid-range class considering the high specs.
      That is a great handphone and I like the design language. Also, ASUS is known to make high quality product because they are based in Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post

Xiomi Redmi 6 Pro is now available for pre order in China!

4000mAH battery is really awesome! I love phone with big battery capacity because i use my phone a lot!

Full spec https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_6_pro-9247.php
      Yes, i also love gadget with long lasting battery and also the fast charging system. It's really useful to have quick charge function when we really rely on our phone a lot.
      Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to IndicatorMan for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (06-28-2018), moneygrows (06-28-2018), PongsakornFX (06-28-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I awnt the iphone because many people also testify that it is more stable compared to android but the prolbme is iphone is very expensive.
      Even the used iphone is still very expensive. But if not problem with money then I will sure buy iphone the latest.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (06-28-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IndicatorMan View Post
      5G technology is going to be expensive but I think the price will go down after a few years.
      You'll right, I thing I will take a 4G first let the 5G Smartphone goes to the Demand price first.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      I awnt the iphone because many people also testify that it is more stable compared to android but the prolbme is iphone is very expensive.
      Even the used iphone is still very expensive. But if not problem with money then I will sure buy iphone the latest.
      I little bit interest with the new coming the Iphone SE 2
      Simple Is The Best

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

moneygrows (06-28-2018), PongsakornFX (06-28-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,722 Times in 5,526 Posts

Anyone here like phones by Vertu? I think their constellation series are pretty awesome. But the best for would will be their personalisation service. Imagine having our own unique one of a kind Vertu phone!

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

PongsakornFX (06-28-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Anyone here like phones by Vertu? I think their constellation series are pretty awesome. But the best for would will be their personalisation service. Imagine having our own unique one of a kind Vertu phone!
      What kind of phone is that? I never heard this brand of phone before?
      From which country is that coming? i love to customize to look unique for me too but is it expensive? because normall only expensive thing can use customize.
      Cna maybe share more info here?

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2