Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

barsha4x is an unknown quantity at this point barsha4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What TV show do you like?

Every country have good TV show. What show do you like to watch at home? I like talent shows because people will see your talent and you can show it to many people.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to barsha4x for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-08-2018), dzin4aans (04-29-2018), Sun Tzu forex (06-24-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I prefer to see comedy show but for realilty, i can found like that only on cctv or more option i can found on youtube.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-08-2018), Sun Tzu forex (06-24-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsha4x View Post
      Every country have good TV show. What show do you like to watch at home? I like talent shows because people will see your talent and you can show it to many people.
      AXN Channel - Seal Team (David Boarnaz), History Channel - Six, Warner TV - Gotham, Super Girl, The Flash, etc.
      Simple Is The Best

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-08-2018), Sun Tzu forex (06-24-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsha4x View Post
      i have just finished spending the last couple of month finishing the whole "Lost" series on Netflix. Always wanted to do that and i am glad that i did it. It was worth the times i spent doing. Now i am still looking for other series to watch. Anyone can recommend me something good?

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (06-21-2018), moneygrows (06-13-2018), Sun Tzu forex (06-24-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,088 Times in 529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      i have just finished spending the last couple of month finishing the whole "Lost" series on Netflix. Always wanted to do that and i am glad that i did it. It was worth the times i spent doing. Now i am still looking for other series to watch. Anyone can recommend me something good?
      Guys news are not the only factor that drives the market. You need more practice on collecting information and get experienced. Here experienced is the key things to make profit or protecting financing money. I dare to advise you to complete technical term base knowledge. Mate there are more tools in technical term that take long time and you have to give necessary time efforts after you able to make signal.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (06-21-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-26-2018), Sun Tzu forex (06-24-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anything about gheograpich and history

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-26-2018), Sun Tzu forex (06-24-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Sun Tzu forex is an unknown quantity at this point Sun Tzu forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like watching about history and competition/survival show.
      Also variety show.

The name of the programs are Aliens, The Amazing Race U.S., Survivors U.S., Produce series (korean idol show), Running Man.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sun Tzu forex For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (06-26-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

i have just started to watch the first season of "Once upon a time" on Netflix. 5 more seasons to go. It is an interesting fantasy series where all the fantasy characters are living in the modern world on earth

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (06-28-2018)

Reply to Thread