Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Conor M is on a distinguished road Conor M's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default European cars vs. American cars vs. Asian cars

Cars is a hobby mainly for men because they can do many things with it. There is a lot of cars in the world today but generally we can group them into 3-European, American and Asian.

So which one do you wish to have?

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Conor M for this useful post.

bluedream (06-09-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), dzin4aans (04-29-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-26-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

European cars are the best of course. Who don't have the dream of having a Ferrari, Maseratti, Mclaren, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Mercedes, Audi... ??? Are there any better car brands outside Europe??
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

bluedream (06-09-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-26-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      European cars are the best of course. Who don't have the dream of having a Ferrari, Maseratti, Mclaren, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Mercedes, Audi... ??? Are there any better car brands outside Europe??
      Yes of course there're , I'll mention some American car brands: CADILLAC, Chrysler, Ford, Chevrolet, jeep , Tesla, Dodge.... Are you still thinking there's no better car outside europe?

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

bluedream (06-09-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-26-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like European car such Mc Laren 570 S

and for Japan Car I like Honda Acura NSX.

Simple Is The Best

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not like with american and european cars because looks like a waste of fuel.
      Um but yeah they have good design, exclusive - luxury, etc. Even if someone gift me a sport cars, i will prefer to rejected.
      Love earth!

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

bluedream (06-09-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-26-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      I do not like with american and european cars because looks like a waste of fuel.
      Um but yeah they have good design, exclusive - luxury, etc. Even if someone gift me a sport cars, i will prefer to rejected.
      Love earth!
      Times have changed. Now the companies are working hard to make new eco-friendly cars. Ferrari has a hibrid and will launch an electric soon. The biggest waste of fuel machines are the big planes and ships...
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bluedream is an unknown quantity at this point bluedream's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Man, it's already in the past. You seen that slick Tesla S model?
      Quiet, green, ridiculously fast instantly. All you need is an empty street from earth to the moon so you can really go full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Yes of course there're , I'll mention some American car brands: CADILLAC, Chrysler, Ford, Chevrolet, jeep , Tesla, Dodge.... Are you still thinking there's no better car outside europe?
      Tesla my man! You have it right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur View Post
      I like European car such Mc Laren 570 S

and for Japan Car I like Honda Acura NSX.

Honda still has a long way to go but that Mc Laren is also good.

The slickest car so far! Enjoy the speed demon!

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to bluedream for this useful post.

cambiste (06-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-26-2018), Unregistered (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,302 Times in 2,251 Posts

I prefer Japanese production cars because fuel-efficient, Japanese production cars are also many who use batteries so much simpler.

don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-26-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,507 Times in 7,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      I prefer Japanese production cars because fuel-efficient, Japanese production cars are also many who use batteries so much simpler.

lolz you're so funny.
      You can't drive that Tamiya on the real road.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

19. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Times have changed. Now the companies are working hard to make new eco-friendly cars. Ferrari has a hibrid and will launch an electric soon. The biggest waste of fuel machines are the big planes and ships...
      Yeah i know it, if the reason for public transportation it is fine.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-26-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast