Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the strangest trading methods you have ever known?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,545 Times in 1,195 Posts

Default What are the strangest trading methods you have ever known?

What are the strangest trading methods you have ever known?
      The strange way to analyze the market was astronomy
      It was very strange because it depends on the movement of stars, planets and the Horoscope, truth that I did not understand it
      But I was very surprised when I find a price movement forecast based on this analysis and I find that the price is moving this way
      For example, when determining the level of support or resistance you can find the price respect this level when reach it
      The fact is that it was very strange and even more surprising to see the expectation actually happening

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are ,many but to me the weirdest is the martingale where you are asked to double your lot size after losing the first trade and you also do the same if you lose the second trade till your trading balance will be totally exhausted, this is a very crazy way of trading in this Forex market and i do not support it at all.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,276 Times in 3,364 Posts

Astronomy? That is funny, well maybe I will have to go and learn about astronomy so that I can understand the support and resistance better, but for me there are some way to trade in the forex market that looks strange and difficult for me to understand, I think one of them is the use of Bollinger to trade, I. Have been trying to understand how it works but nothing. Though I will be happy to learn from anyone that really understands it

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every forex trading method is unique in some ways, and so can somehow be considered as strange. There is no big deal about this. The important thing is to ensure that whichever method you choose enables you to earn consistent profits from the forex market, and you have the discipline to apply it consistently.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the strangest trading method I know is of trading just by looking at chart without any indicators. I even tried it myself but it seems to work sometimes and not work other times.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many strange trading method that i know, but for me the strangest is come from a trader who trade only with their feeling, i think it is almost similar with gambling.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-25-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

F'xTendency is on a distinguished road F'xTendency's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taifon View Post
      What are the strangest trading methods you have ever known?
      The strange way to analyze the market was astronomy
      It was very strange because it depends on the movement of stars, planets and the Horoscope, truth that I did not understand it
      But I was very surprised when I find a price movement forecast based on this analysis and I find that the price is moving this way
      For example, when determining the level of support or resistance you can find the price respect this level when reach it
      The fact is that it was very strange and even more surprising to see the expectation actually happening
      I don't believe in these things, for me what makes currency prices move is the law of supply and demand and this law depends on the economy and political stability of the country. A real trader analyse the market for the long term, so he have to make a deep fundamental analysis to know what will really happen.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by F'xTendency View Post
      I don't believe in these things, for me what makes currency prices move is the law of supply and demand and this law depends on the economy and political stability of the country. A real trader analyse the market for the long term, so he have to make a deep fundamental analysis to know what will really happen.
      Technical analysis is also very important, don't underestimate its importance mate. Fundamental analysis is crucial in trading, but for more accurate analysis especially for middle and short term a trader needs to make a technical analysis!

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

unirpitaps is on a distinguished road unirpitaps's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for me very strange method for people who trade with nothing in their chart. it feels like they are some wizzard or what because i dont know chart patterns well and dont understand them but others do and it is amazing how they make profit from clean chart with no indies.

Reply to Thread