• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: USD/CHF (part 32)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

today movement up and down touch the high rate is 0.9754 and low rate is 0.9685 and now current price is 0.9745 i think over all trend is bullish trend if breaking the resistance level 0.9802 then next target is 0.9849 and trend is bullish

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to achlon for this useful post.

dezing (Today), dzin4aans (09-12-2018), Mianwali18 (09-11-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is on a distinguished road amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USD / CHF pair is beginning to rebound after testing the 0.9750 level in the past sessions and attempts are underway to break the 0.9723 level, which supports the continuation of the bearish outlook for the coming sessions, awaiting the direction towards 0.9620 which is our next major stop. On the other hand, keep in mind that a break of 0.9750 will push the price to test the 0.9850 areas before any new attempt to decline.

---------- Post added 09-13-2018 at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2018 at 08:19 PM ----------

The pair managed to break the 0.9723 level and settled below it, reinforcing expectations of a bearish trend over the short and short term, opening the way towards the next target at 0.9620. Therefore, we will continue to bias the bearishness during the coming period unless the level of 0.9750 is breached and stability above it.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

dezing (Today), dzin4aans (09-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

garra is on a distinguished road garra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my analysis for The USD / CHF 4H , USD / CHF 4H is trading in a bearish direction and the bearish trend line has been breached to the upside and then retreated to re-test the bearish trend until it reached a supply and demand area with saturation on the Stochastic
      I think it is time to go up and I will enter a buy to 0.9740 as the first target and i will enter a second target to the price of 0.9855 When breaking price 0.9765

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USD / CHF pair has been trading with a remarkable bearishness since yesterday, approaching the awaited target at 0.9620, which represents the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the rally from 0.9186 to 1.0055, which means that breaking this level will push the price towards 0.9518 directly. SMA 50 is a continuous negative pressure against the pair to support the continuation of the bearish trend during the coming period, noting that a breach of 0.9723 - 0.9740 will stop the expected decline and lead the price to rise again.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD / CHF is nearing our main target at 0.9620. Stochastic is clearly losing its positive momentum to enter overbought areas, while SMA 50 is a continuous negative pressure against the price. Therefore, these factors encourage us to hold the bearish trend in the coming sessions, noting that a break of 0.9620 will push the price towards 0.9518, while breaching 0.9723 and then 0.9790 will stop the expected decline and push the price to start attempts to recover in the short term.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USDCHF succeeded in touching the awaited target at 0.9620, settling around it, and is under negative pressure coming from SMA 50, which represents an opportunity to break the mentioned level and then open the way for the downside wave to extend towards 0.9518. Therefore, we will continue to bias the bearishness for today unless the level of 0.9723 is breached and stability above it.

---------- Post added 09-19-2018 at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-18-2018 at 07:35 PM ----------

The USD / CHF pair has been showing some bullishness since yesterday to move above 0.9620, but the SMA 50 continues to press the pair negatively, accompanied by stochastic access to overbought areas. Therefore, these factors encourage us to hold onto our downside expectations, noting that the next target is 0.9518, while stability below 0.9723 is an important condition for the continuation of the suggested decline.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dezing is a name known to all dezing is a name known to all dezing is a name known to all dezing is a name known to all dezing is a name known to all dezing is a name known to all dezing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

usd/chf trend is good bullish

today cross the price 0.9700 and good chance to buy the usd/chf now
      if you buy the trade then set the TP today 0.9713 and today strong supporting level is 0.9613

Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18