• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Do you consider Forex as a business or as a game ?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

yatin1443 is on a distinguished road yatin1443's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is a good think of view because this view is giving a excitement and doing help grow up over forex business. you are enjoy forex trade by view of game and enjoy all situation and learning about forex many more because you are interested with all things so it is good for make money .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Flirty

shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no actually it is wrong thinking that forex is just like a game never to be its just like a online business where you have invest and get your profit from forex as well. so never to be say that forex is a game because many people life are related to the forex and your all expenditure of your life and depends upon the forex trading. actually many people considered that the forex is just like a game but when they got a loss from forex then they have come to realize that is is not such like that so never to be used a rubbish words about forex thanks

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Jamessa is on a distinguished road Jamessa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I must not treat Forex as a game or anything like betting site because I know the probabilities of Forex market so I don't gamble here with my money. This is why honestly I respect this business and moving like a professional trader. Because I know someday I can make my business bigger by which I can fulfill all my dreams come true into my life.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Khurram329 will become famous soon enough Khurram329 will become famous soon enough Khurram329's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is without any doubt a complete on line business but some of the new traders consider forex as a game. They start trading without any strategy without any sound knowledge of forex, they just want to satisfy their greed which in my opinion is impossible. So what is the right thing, the right thing to do is to make yourself first of known with all the basic terms of forex and then start practicing on demo account make a strategy for yourself make it strong on demo account and try different innovations on demo account. Stay Blessed.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear, Forex is not a game. It is an excellent business that has a vast scope. I always consider it a reliable business and it is. I suggest all the people that they should consider forex a business but not a game. Those who feel it just a game. They always loose. And those who feels it business, always wins.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK will become famous soon enough MZK will become famous soon enough MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      381.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed View Post
      There's more traders consider it as a game so they always trade with very high risk and this is why they always lose all their money in their trading .
      when we think in this business we will find that there's no any other business we can make big profits from it as Forex for example :

- if we invested our money in banks maximum profits that we will get it yearly is 20% but in Forex if we took it seriously as a business to make 10% only monthly we will make about 120% yearly so why we don't take it seriously .

i am sure that after thinking in the above you will take it seriously as a business not as a game to keep your money in safe from the loss and to make very big earnings no any other business or investment can make it to you as Forex business so always trade with very low risk to survive in this business .
      I consider forex as a business not a game because it is a world largest business and forex market daily tading volume is about 5 trillion dollars while whole China yearly budget is 10.5 trillion dollars which also show that how much big is forex business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MZK For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y has a spectacular aura about giri67y has a spectacular aura about giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,479.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I think Forex trading is bartering of foreign currencies. Traders can be gainer by dint of successive triumph. Otherwise, time spending with this trading is nothing but mere waste of valuable time. We should not think this trading as a game. This bartering is business without doubt because many traders accepted this trading as their profession and livelihood.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

forexmaster2018 will become famous soon enough forexmaster2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I consider forex as a business not as a game because forex is a real business you need to work you need to practice you need to focus and you need to learn but in case of game you just win or loss and dont need any practices or learnings. Those who consider it as a game will definitely loss and those who take it as a business and work hard for it will gain profit.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i consider Forex trading a strictly a business and not a game and due to my experience it is only does who consider trading as a busies that have a potential to succeed in it. those who see trading as a game are not serious indeed person they are mostly looking for quick way to become rich.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7