• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Trader's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,767 Times in 560 Posts

Default I'm Trader's trading journal

Risk is the part of Forex Trading and it is depend on traders that how much they take risk. I will start my trading after got My Bonus and hope so everything will be great. I like to take risk because i believe on my skills and knowledge. Hope so when i take big risks then in return i get handsome Profits.
      Keep visiting for updates and strategies Guys.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,364 Times in 393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Risk is the part of Forex Trading and it is depend on traders that how much they take risk. I will start my trading after got My Bonus and hope so everything will be great. I like to take risk because i believe on my skills and knowledge. Hope so when i take big risks then in return i get handsome Profits.
      I'd say, welcome to the journal section. I admire your courage and confidence, and can only wish you success in your trading.
      We'll definitely visit this thread for updates. In the meantime, stay well.

Cheers!
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

3. The following 6 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

bigani (06-07-2018), forexianz (05-02-2018), Mianwali18 (08-30-2018), mony678 (05-02-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-05-2018), sonibark (05-03-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 768 Posts

You are welcome to the journal section, @I'm Trader! It is awesome to see you contribute to the variety of strategies and trading methods being showcased in this section of the forum. I am eager to learn more about your trading methodology including setups, triggers and risk/money management strategy. I wish you great trading experience and many green pips!

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

forexianz (05-02-2018), Mianwali18 (08-30-2018), mony678 (05-02-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-05-2018), sonibark (05-03-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,760 Times in 1,244 Posts

I do not recommend any newbie to use a large risk in trading because he is still a beginner and any losses will affect him greatly
      But the forex expert understands the risk well and is willing to bear the consequences of this risk so there is no problem that the professional resort to risk sometimes and I sometimes do so in the small account
      But I accept the result of this risk if I lose

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

achlon (07-20-2018), forexianz (05-02-2018), mony678 (05-02-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-05-2018), sonibark (05-03-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,731 Times in 759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taifon View Post
      I do not recommend any newbie to use a large risk in trading because he is still a beginner and any losses will affect him greatly
      But the forex expert understands the risk well and is willing to bear the consequences of this risk so there is no problem that the professional resort to risk sometimes and I sometimes do so in the small account
      It is not good for any trader to be trading with large risk, the large risk will always cause traders to lose money in the big from too. At times, it might be fine for traders to trade with large risk, so that they will make more money, but the trader that will do that have to make sure that he is engaging his account with risk management. No matter how you trade, don't also be so sure that you will be winning at all time, that is why the high risk is so risky, it can cause traders not to see that account active in the next day.

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

forexianz (05-02-2018), Mianwali18 (08-30-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-05-2018), sonibark (05-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,155 Times in 2,692 Posts

Hello there! welcome to this great section on this forum. I hope that you can always follow proper money and risk money management so that you account will remain longer. Please always update in this thread and don't forget to withdraw some of your profit. Well buddy, what is your strategy to make money from this business?. I hope you can share your strategy with us. Thanks.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

bigani (06-07-2018), GhostMode (05-03-2018), Mez Da Whiz (05-03-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-05-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,967 Times in 1,278 Posts

Yes the risks that we always accompanied in this Forex business is a legitimate thing that occurs and then it is obvious that we have to learn how to take these risks because for every Forex trade we open, There is a huge chance or little chance (Depending on a traders experience) for losses to occur. The more proper thing that we are supposed to do in the Forex business is to always take well calculated risks as we are trading.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Mianwali18 (08-30-2018), sonibark (05-03-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,386 Times in 3,375 Posts

hahaha, first thing first, i really welcome yo into this lovely section brother, i really wish you good luck. and as you said risk is part of the forex trading market, but the truth is that without taking risk we may not be able to make profit from the market, but with this you also have to know risk taking can be handle professionally and unprofessionally in the market, what do i mean by this, unprofessionally means taking big risk with a small trading account, professionally means taking it slow in the market, and by taking lesser risk to avoid big loss

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Mez Da Whiz (05-03-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,967 Times in 1,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taifon View Post
      It is not only the Forex Newbies that should take low risks and avoid high risks, Every single Forex trader out therein the Forex trading World should do the same as well. I have understood from experience that on the average, All Forex traders really need to have rules as regards the risks that they should take in their trading, Especially the Newbies. I am a Swing trader and so i always propose that Swing traders should use just 5 - 7 percent risks in each trade that they open in the Forex Markets.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Mianwali18 (08-30-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-05-2018), Unregistered (1), Zeeshan Ahmed (05-19-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut is a splendid one to behold Endut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140.71 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      33 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are very welcome to this beloved thread buddy...
      That's true that forex trading is all about taking risk and I believe you will be able to handle and grow your account well with your skill and knowledge.
      It seems that you are a fully confident person, that's very good for trader to have a high level of confidence, I just remind you to not over confident with your trade once you begin this game. Cut your loss shortly is the formula to stay long term in this market.
      Trade well and wish you all the best...

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Endut for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (05-05-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast