• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Affiliate Program of the Best Answers Contest

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,597 Times in 8,118 Posts

Default Affiliate Program of the Best Answers Contest

The MT5 Forum's Best Responses Partnership Program was created with the aim of popularizing the Contest of Best Answers held on a permanent basis. We invite you within the framework of the affiliate program (forex, banking services, taxes, money, income, ways of earning money, financial services, analysis of companies of financial companies and banks).

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a spectacular aura about amiron56 has a spectacular aura about amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1486.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow! This is a very good way to encourage real person who has good information and experience how to apply in everywhere in life or business platform. Mt5 forum has taken the right scheme that will make trader development and forex will be more attracting business in the world.
      Thanks mt5 forum.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      The MT5 Forum's Best Responses Partnership Program was created with the aim of popularizing the Contest of Best Answers held on a permanent basis. We invite you within the framework of the affiliate program (forex, banking services, taxes, money, income, ways of earning money, financial services, analysis of companies of financial companies and banks).

It's good to know that this wonderful contest has come to stay. I have a question - something that has been nagging at my mind for some time now. Suppose I invite a banker or some of my Economics and Finance PhDs, through this affiliate programme, how will such individuals withdraw their payment for posts when the payments are being credited? Do they need to open a trading account with Insta Forex?

I really need an anwer to this because I have some professionals I want to invite to the programme.

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a great opportunity, MT5 forum keeps surprising me
      I have a question about affeliate program, will we get bonus from our referals that we invited before this second round of this contest?

Reply to Thread