• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Affiliate Program of the Best Answers Contest

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,762 Times in 5,181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Umar MH View Post
      Wow,, That's Awesome, that means we can earn with just one replied post, OMG It's really awesome sir, but one question is jumping in my mind, where I have to answer and which type of post in the forum I can answer which will be considered for this contest. Your reply and your posts always help new members like me. Thank you, sir, for sharing this.
      Any topic in this same section - http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia

2. Demo contests
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ogaro is an unknown quantity at this point ogaro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

being the new in this program i see good future in it, so i welcome all my friend to join thank you

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose is on a distinguished road Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is an awsome practice for all the traders to fullfil all their needs and just by good reply we can earn a very good amount and it will help us to invest in forex market now for the first time i posted in this contest and pray for good response for my self which will help me in starting of real trading .

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

*Silver* is an unknown quantity at this point *Silver*'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really need an anwer to this because I have some professionals I want to invite to the programme.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,884 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *Silver* View Post
      I really need an anwer to this because I have some professionals I want to invite to the programme.
      An answer to what Sir?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

zararumana will become famous soon enough zararumana will become famous soon enough zararumana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am happy to know about this wonderful contest has come to stay.It is a way of providing direct earning which is ready for consumption for traders and participants without going process of making profit. but i m confused which type of post can i place for the contest?

8. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,762 Times in 5,181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zararumana View Post
      I am happy to know about this wonderful contest has come to stay.It is a way of providing direct earning which is ready for consumption for traders and participants without going process of making profit. but i m confused which type of post can i place for the contest?
      You can give answers to all the topics that are in this section, just remember to stay within the rules I suggest reading them carefully.

10. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If i'm not wrong then its mean if someone open an account on this Forum in past with my reference and not he/she start participating in "Best Answer Contest". When he got prize of best answer then i also get some percentage of that prize?
      Please tell me about this little bit confusing scheme.
      I want to be With You!

Mian Naseer's trading journal

12. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,734 Times in 4,533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      If i'm not wrong then its mean if someone open an account on this Forum in past with my reference and not he/she start participating in "Best Answer Contest". When he got prize of best answer then i also get some percentage of that prize?
      Please tell me about this little bit confusing scheme.
      Yes, if your referral participate in the contest, you'll get 10% of his prize

14. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheeky

frazzaq2 is on a distinguished road frazzaq2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right, this is a great plateform for new and old traders and MT5 is encouraging the all of them very well!!!! I am happy to be a part of this.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast