• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Let's Practice Support And Resistance & Trend Line With Real Time Charts!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,304 Times in 8,219 Posts

Tips for drawing S/R:

1. you can draw from extreme to extreme
      2. you can also draw from body to body
      3. the horizontal line should at least touch 2 time (more means stronger S/R zone)

Tips to trade using S/R:

1. wait for price to come near or at the S/R
      2. see what the price is doing there, pick the hints left by price
      3. wait for confirmation from bigger time frame (not from small time frame) for solid entry and avoid fake signal
      4. if the price is hinting bullish then enter long and vice versa

So here are the charts for today's practice:

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-23-2018), Choi sifu (05-22-2018), Linh SR (05-22-2018), moneygrows (05-22-2018), PongsakornFX (05-22-2018), profit maker (05-22-2018), union12 (05-22-2018), Unregistered (3)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Choi sifu is on a distinguished road Choi sifu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The chance for a break out in GBPJPY is like this:

It will go down after going up once more.

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to Choi sifu for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-23-2018), Linh SR (05-22-2018), moneygrows (05-22-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-22-2018), profit maker (05-22-2018), union12 (05-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

profit maker is an unknown quantity at this point profit maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ok, I'm practicing S/R and trend line also so I can post in here right?

My opinion about this pair is price will go down more and then go up as per the SR below. Price of this pair is so volatile and will move big so watch out when trading it.

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to profit maker for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-23-2018), Linh SR (05-22-2018), moneygrows (05-22-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-22-2018), Unregistered (4)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Linh SR is on a distinguished road Linh SR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Linh SR View Post

Price is respecting the S/R level and it will retrace more before going down again.
      I think it can still go up again before dropping, but as always must wait for confirmation from other TFs too.
      The analysis from last week is good so we are continuing the move

Now we have more trader who share with various pairs.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Linh SR for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-23-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-25-2018), moneygrows (05-22-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-22-2018), Unregistered (4)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,323 Times in 5,477 Posts

GBPUSD intraday outlook 22 May 2018. Possible bullish movement to test the trendline above.

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-23-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-22-2018), union12 (05-22-2018), Unregistered (5)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

GBPUSD 23 May 2018.

Price is now testing support at 1.3300. Successful break will open the possibility of the next strong support located at 1.28540

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-28-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

EURUSD trendline and nearest support as viewed on weekly time frame.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (05-30-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Tips for drawing S/R:

3. the horizontal line should at least touch 2 time (more means stronger S/R zone)

Tips to trade using S/R:

3. wait for confirmation from bigger time frame (not from small time frame) for solid entry and avoid fake signal
      Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post

It's been a couple of weeks I'm posting S/R and i think it's time to remove the arrows because what I want to achieve in this thread is to teach people how to read the chart with S/R. Those who still doesn't know or are new to this forum can go to the first page to see the examples that me and other members posted.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Tips for drawing S/R:

Tips to trade using S/R:

It's been a couple of weeks I'm posting S/R and i think it's time to remove the arrows because what I want to achieve in this thread is to teach people how to read the chart with S/R. Those who still doesn't know or are new to this forum can go to the first page to see the examples that me and other members posted.

So here are the S/R zones for this week:

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

EyesonpipS (06-09-2018), STAR trader (06-10-2018), Unregistered (3)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Last week:

So here are the S/R zones for this week:

This week:

Name:  ScreenHunter_01 Monday, June 11, 2018 14.18.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  177.4 KB

Last week:

This week:

I made adjustment on the trend line in USDCAD chart to reflect the current data. Please compare it with last week's chart to see the difference.

Name:  ScreenHunter_02 Monday, June 11, 2018 14.19.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  184.4 KB

Tips for drawing S/R:

Tips to trade using S/R:

20. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Linh SR (06-13-2018), Oliver HST (06-13-2018), PongsakornFX (06-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3