• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 72 75 76 77

Thread: The End‎'s - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi is a glorious beacon of light shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: The End‎'s - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
      hey guys

today is the final day of the week , i wish the end will be good and green for all of you , now as you can see our positions on Eur / Cad has reached almost + 70 pips , we have locked parts of profits and now it has returned to the entry point

the usd / chf has also met its initial target + 22 pips and now around the entry point , i will close this position , only the initial target has been locked

now i will buy Cad / Jpy , the initial target is set to + 20 pips and then lock parts of profits after every + 50 pips float , let's see

Good evening, mate.
      The USD/CHF pair maintains its stability above the pivot support levels 1.0055 1.0040, so that the upward trend remains up to date, supported by the 50 moving average that continues to carry the price from below, pending resumption of the upward slope whose next main target is at 1.0170.

The range of trading expected for the day between 1.0020 support and 1.0120 resistance

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), The End (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,022 Posts

hey guys

today is the final day of the week , i wish the end will be good and green for all of you , now as you can see our positions on Eur / Cad has reached almost + 70 pips , we have locked parts of profits and now it has returned to the entry point

the usd / chf has also met its initial target + 22 pips and now around the entry point , i will close this position , only the initial target has been locked

now i will buy Cad / Jpy , the initial target is set to + 20 pips and then lock parts of profits after every + 50 pips float , let's see

Congratulation for your both trade profits. i think your EURCAD position was below 1.4910 and today a total bullish trend formed for this pair. i think there might be an interesting thing that it can turn back anytime because it reached a strong resistance level now.Today no such big news for EUR or CAD so high movement at this moment is unexpected.i think your USDCHF trade was super also because USDCHF reached a very high position 1.080 and within just few minutes it drops huge and reach at 1.030. because of some USD news is negative or not expected result and we saw gold jumped 1210 to 1223 now. if i will trade today then definitely i will follow the market trend for H4 chart .

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 26
Size:  20.9 KB

Thanks  

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,200 Times in 598 Posts

hey guys

hi guys

now the market has just went into the weekly holiday , i wish this week was good for all of you personally i have been quite satisfied especially with the Gbp / Jpy position , we have made over + 200 pips from this pair and what made me quite nervous our positions that has hit the entry point

anyway i have left you with the Cad / Jpy position , it was a scalping position and i have told you to make an initial target of + 20 pips , actually it has made + 15 pips before it starts to fall , i don't know but i wish if you have locked parts of your profits at this float or placed your stop loss to the entry point to hit the entry stop

anyway the sum of our week was good , i will check the market later for you to search for the available chances to enter when the market re-opens again , think about Eur / Jpy and Gbp / Usd till i get back . stay tuned
      My personal journal for analyzing most of pairs
      I love success
      Live trading discussion
      predicting directions is my hobby

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,623 Times in 2,874 Posts

hi guys

now the market has just went into the weekly holiday , i wish this week was good for all of you personally i have been quite satisfied especially with the Gbp / Jpy position , we have made over + 200 pips from this pair and what made me quite nervous our positions that has hit the entry point

anyway i have left you with the Cad / Jpy position , it was a scalping position and i have told you to make an initial target of + 20 pips , actually it has made + 15 pips before it starts to fall , i don't know but i wish if you have locked parts of your profits at this float or placed your stop loss to the entry point to hit the entry stop

anyway the sum of our week was good , i will check the market later for you to search for the available chances to enter when the market re-opens again , think about Eur / Jpy and Gbp / Usd till i get back . stay tuned
      Great mate. You have made a decent profit on GJ and I hope you can continue the momentum. We need to always follow the trend so that we can make more profits. To counter the trend it needs a special technique and we need to learn that technique. I hope that you can continue trading in next week and let's together achieve success in this business. Best of luck mate and keep active.

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

kashifrehman (Today), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,242 Times in 588 Posts

hi guys

Congratulations my friend for these wonderful profits
      Actually this game market and you managed them
      I've been following you since this is a big deal, log in to your deals and analysis
      I hope you will continue this forum and benefit everyone from your wonderful experiences
      I wish you good luck
      Enjoy the weekend

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to matrixino for this useful post.

kashifrehman (Today), samymahrous (Today), The End (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous will become famous soon enough samymahrous will become famous soon enough samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi guys

At first I congratulate you about your weekly profit.
      I would like to share my opinion on one of the pairs you mentioned (GBPUSD)
      On the daily time frame there is clear divergence on the previous two tops, and the last top broke through the upper limit of the small channel, we also saw a rebound from the center of this channel in the last two trading days this week.
      I think we will see a bullish trend in the next week.
      Have a nice holiday my friend.

Thanks  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to samymahrous for this useful post.

kashifrehman (Today), The End (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson has a spectacular aura about Andrrson has a spectacular aura about Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi guys

The end my friend congratulations you catch this week good profit I read you are full post and know you are all exuted trades is very good cadjpy gbpjpy all is true direction hope you are very happy and enjoy weekends so my friend wish you again you catch good profit bye
      Andrrson journal

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

kashifrehman (Today), The End (Today)

13. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,801 Posts

hi guys

So GBP pairs remain good for you and you grab your share from the market with ease, i took my positions a little bit early and that gives me really tough time but in the end i turn positive but hardly earned a few dollars in the week, CAD is gathering strength to show power against all the majors, in the next week we can expect more good data from the CAD site which will hit the market and make it more strong. It is also worth taking to have a look on USD/CAD as it is on the right level from where if it broke to downside then surely will bring good results for us and few hundreds pips become easy for us and lows of October will be taken off once it start its journey.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 72 75 76 77