• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: How to manage and minimize the spread?

Hybrid View

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to manage and minimize the spread?

There are some pairs which are more volatile than others but there are also big spreads.

It is possible for us to minimize the spread of these kind of pairs and make maximum profits?
      I want to be With You!
      My Trading Journal

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has much to be proud of elssayed has much to be proud of elssayed has much to be proud of elssayed has much to be proud of elssayed has much to be proud of elssayed has much to be proud of elssayed has much to be proud of elssayed has much to be proud of elssayed has much to be proud of elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,347 Times in 639 Posts

This beyond our control because every broker have its spread and we can't control on any spread but there's some things can make us avoid the high spread :

1- at night spread always be high because the market always be very slowly at this time so the best is to avid trading at night .
      2- when we have any important news spread also always be very high so the best is to avoid trading while the important news .
      3- some pairs as gbp/jpy have very high spread so if we don't have good experience about gbp/jpy we can avoid trading in it .
      4- we can trade only in usd/jpy, eur/usd and gbp/usd because these pairs always have small spread .

So we can't control on the spread of any broker but we can follow the above advises to avoid the trading while the times that have high spread .

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you do nothing to the spread that your broker is offering you because you absolutely have no control over it, but if the spread is too much for you then you have a choice of changing your broker to the one that will suit your taste because we have several thousands of brokers online .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 is on a distinguished road gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to manage and minimize the spread

It does not matter how much spread a currency have because if you sure about your analysis then you can set your position in market. Many currencies pair like GBPJPY, GBPUSD, have big spread but these currencies pair are very volatile so don't thing if these have big spread because you will earn very fast in these pair then other.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

IB candle is an unknown quantity at this point IB candle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can't reduce the spread when you are trading, you can only choose a trading account or get cashback.
      Really there is no way to reduce your spread while you are trading in the forex market.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to IB candle for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,986 Times in 3,332 Posts

Lol, this is very much impossible, yes The spread can change but this only happens with the help of our brokers, on a nutshell we we manage spread, the only thing we can do as a trader is avoid the pairs with the higher spread, but we should know that big spread doesn't means such pair is not good to trade, in fact I think most of those spread are very volatile which can makes them to be very profitable.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (8)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno is on a distinguished road aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spread is the fee of brokers who open our trades. so when open our trades, our trades opens with some losses which called spread and it is cut by the brokers as their working fee for opening our trades in their broker house. As it is their own matter, so we have nothing to do in here. But different brokers have different types of spread. So you can find them according to your choice before opening accounts.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you are trading a forex account with fixed spread, then you cannot minimize the spread because it is fixed. If the account is of the variable spread type, the you can choose to trade when the spread is minimal.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amjed javed will become famous soon enough amjed javed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's very hard to get control on brokers and ask them to keep low spread better we should choose those pairs have already low spread avoid trading in which have big spread we have to check out all those pairs also avoid the trade during news coming that time mostly brokers change the spread we can control these things with hard work to get knowledge about pairs spread.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to amjed javed for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 is on a distinguished road dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think spread is of course a problem for some of pairs. Because we see some pairs are too much spread. There is no chance to minimize spread for those pairs. I think it is most and a big problem who are scalper. In my personal experience we should trade those pairs who are low spread. We should trade in pairs that are tolerant spread because we are not long term trader.

Reply to Thread