• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Which Is Better - Saving Money In Banks Or Investing In Forex?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Joyu is a splendid one to behold Joyu is a splendid one to behold Joyu is a splendid one to behold Joyu is a splendid one to behold Joyu is a splendid one to behold Joyu is a splendid one to behold Joyu is a splendid one to behold Joyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Which Is Better - Saving Money In Banks Or Investing In Forex?

There is nothing to wrong with saving in the bank or decide that you want to trade forex business as long as you are comfortable with your decision, whatever you decide is totally okay but just be sure it is what you believe is the best, based on what I have come to know about the forex market, I am not sure that I will leave my money with any commercial bank because all they do is use your money for business and at the end of the month pay out nothing to you except some very small fraction as interest, I would rather do an investment in the forex irrespective of the perceived risks that I know is there, I am very aggressive with trading although I am now learning how to trade without this mentality, it has cost me so much as a trader, investment that is done into forex is just better ms safer for some people.
      Divergence: How I trade it

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    3. ForexCopy
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Arslanjaved is on a distinguished road Arslanjaved's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Saving money is not Best Because this is not suitable of Businessman. There are nothing to Earn a lot of money. A savings bank is a financial institution whose primary purpose is accepting savings deposits and paying interest on those deposits. ... Often associated with social good these early banks were often designed to encourage low income people to save money and have access to banking services.
      But my point of view investing is best way to win all the world within short Time. Investing: The act of committing money or capital to an endeavor with the expectation of obtaining an additional income or profit. Legendary investor Warren Buffett defines investing as “… the process of laying out money now to receive more money in the future.” ... Investing is also about making priorities for your money.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

mackant24 is an unknown quantity at this point mackant24's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, I would say....save the money in the bank, learn the ropes of the investment you want to go into, in this case Forex trading, if possible get a mentor. Get a trading plan/strategy, pull out part of your savings and start exploring the beautiful world of Forex. This way everyone is safe and happy. Cheer!!!

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,149 Posts

Saving money and investing money are two different things entire and no doubt that investing is far better than savings because investing create an avenue for an individual to earn more cash, no matter the nature and kind of investment. So therefore I would say that investing in forex trading is better than saving the money in banks and my reasons for this are:
      1. Investing your money give room or opportunity for you to make more money, so despite forex trading involves risk, it still give an opportunity for you to earn well and make more money, if you can manage an account properly. Saving money in bank would only add little percentage to the money at the end of the stipulated time, if it's a fixed deposit that you cannot withdraw the money at anytime. But in the case of current account that you can withdraw from anytime, saving your money there would incur charges at the end of the month as you would believe charged maintainance fee and other little charges which means your money would be reducing.
      2. Investing in forex trading keeps you busy, as it is a form of employment, you are been self employed if you are the one managing your account yourself. If you are not the one managing your account yourself means that you already have something doing and you are busy.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,188 Times in 1,398 Posts

The most important thing that there is in Life is to always find a balance and also find a way to save some of our Money and also invest some of our Money in another business so as to make our Money safe. For a non Forex trader or for a investor that has a limited Forex knowledge, It is best that they save their Money in their bank accounts and then make sure that they leave it there. If such a trader can identify a good PAMM manager of ForexCopy manager, Then they can invest some of their funds into Forex and save the rest in the Bank. Reduction of risks is very important. It is only a Forex trader that is skilled in this trading business that is allowed to make investments in this business.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny is on a distinguished road Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      When it comes to bank we have seen its a financial institution that is meant for the purpose of savings, grant loans, receiving interest and other similar type of money process. Forex on the other hand is a great financial market where money is been invested for the sole purpose of making profits from trading currencies.

So between saving our money in banks and investing in forex, which is preferable to you?. State reasons and while you opt for any of them. The risk to face and much more.
      Let's compare it first :

Saving money in Banks :

- Your money is super safe.
      - You can get interest, but super small.
      - Less risk.

Invest money in Forex :

- Your money still super safe (if you choose broker like Instaforex).
      - You can get "Unlimited" interest / profit from your investment.
      - There is risk behind it.

So, the bottom line is ofcourse i will invest my "Free" money in Forex because i can get unlimited chance to get unlimited money, even there is the risk that i have to face. But....

The best thing from Forex is, we can have an edge from our activities. In my case, my Money Management with Higher reward less risk (minimum RRR 1:2) will give me the best result.

So, why i have to save it in banks if i can make it like the source of a lot of money?.
      Last edited by Feny; 12-07-2018 at 07:32 PM. Reason: edit format

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,943 Posts

When you are not ready to take risk on your money at that time you will prefer to keep that in saving or current account and if you really want to earn small returns then you will prefer to go for PLS account in a bank but that can bring just one to two percent per month maximum in many of developed nations overall returns are nearly 2 to 3 percent in a year.

But when you are ready to take risk on your trades and wants to earn more than the return that a bank offer at that time you put your money in the market, but here seniors always suggest investing the money that you can afford to lose its really tough to earn from this market but when a person has all the capabilities and skills he can earn all that he wants to earn from this market.

So a person's approach matter in both of cases and this always refers to the appetite of investor either he is ready to take the risk or not and in case he wishes to stay safe with his money then this is not his market.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

11. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY is a splendid one to behold ELKHOLY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,089 Times in 285 Posts

When the trader starts trading in the Forex market, especially at the beginning of trading in the Forex market, he does not know how to move the price in the market, he buys and soon realize that this deal made by failed, and this is the first problem facing the trader at the beginning of trading In the forex market, so the trader must enter the transaction if he expects the trader is going to raise the price in the future, in other words to study the movement of prices well without speeding or recklessness, and through this careful study he can then To build its expectation properly and thus ensure profits Sure of the deal he made. If you are confident of yourself, you need the Forex market.

13. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,342 Times in 2,933 Posts

Different things working on different side, some people like to saving his money in bank and some people like to invest his money in forex market and i think from different situation both are correct, i am also like to do both things from my side.

Why i will saving my money in Bank: I think bank are more secure and there are no need to worry after deposit our money and bank give us guaranteed money after ending of the month.

Why forex are too risky then Bank: we know forex are too risky business and there are no guaranteed profit available in this market, when we can make proper analysis only that time it help us to generate successful profit, but when we are unable to make good analysis that time we need to take losses and during trading time we never take relax, so from here if we want to earn money then we always need to take risk where bank dont need.

Why i will choose both: In this situation i want to choose both option for earning money and want to split my money for deposit both place, because i know from both place i can easily make successful money, if one get fail then others will help me to get money for living.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6