Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will you join new unregulated broker?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Will you join new unregulated broker?

We see new brokers every month and they offer good for promotion.
      Will you join them if they offer for you big bonus for new account even if they not regulated now?

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

azmassi (05-16-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-16-2018), dzin4aans (05-15-2018), Unregistered (5)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,761 Times in 5,181 Posts

I have traded with multiple different forex brokers and I can say you for sure its not a good idea to put your money into unregulated broker because you will encounter so many issues.. I have encountered many issues with regulated brokers (not I**) that have delayed my deposits, cancelled mysteriously my withdrawals and other huge issues that should have never happened with that trustable brokers. That is why always do your research before, make sure its a trustable broker that is in the market for years and who has their clients the top priority You wont need to look too far, InstaForex offers great support and their clients are their top priority

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (05-16-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-16-2018), PongsakornFX (05-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,004 Times in 403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      Will you join them if they offer for you big bonus for new account even if they not regulated now?
      Oh no! Don't do that!
      I also see many new brokers when I go around the internet but I'm not tempted by the promotions.
      Usually there is a lot of conditions in a promotion so you have to also read carefully what the conditions are.
      No broker will give money for free for a long time so beware!
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

azmassi (05-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-16-2018), dzin4aans (05-16-2018), PongsakornFX (05-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 593 Posts

of course i will join them. All brokers that give big bonus and no deposit bonus are not regulated and if they are regulated it is from unknown regulation because strong regulation doesnt allow big bonus, big leverage or no deposit bonus. Small time trader like me cannot afford to open account with good regulation areas because we dnt have much money to use as capital there.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (05-16-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-18-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,761 Times in 5,181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Oh no! Don't do that!
      I also see many new brokers when I go around the internet but I'm not tempted by the promotions.
      Usually there is a lot of conditions in a promotion so you have to also read carefully what the conditions are.
      No broker will give money for free for a long time so beware!
      Obviously the big bonuses always come with huge terms and some even have these conditions so high that you cant possibly complete them. But most often the no deposit bonus is just meant to try out the brokers offer and see their platform. No one wants to give out free money without getting anything back

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (05-16-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-18-2018), PongsakornFX (05-17-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,733 Times in 4,533 Posts

Not all unregulated brokers are scam, few years ago instaforex wasn't regulated and we all enjoy trading with them, and now they got regulation from FCA the strongest autority in the world. If you find a new broker with attractive bonus, you've to check their website and the bonus conditions, if they put reasonable conditions then it's worth a try otherwise it'd be better to avoid it.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-18-2018), PongsakornFX (05-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If they don't ask me to deposit I'll try it yes, but if the bonus requires a deposit then I won't join. But in case of a new regulated broker that offers a big deposit bonus, I'll surely join it. BTW instaforex is regulated and it offers big bonus

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (05-18-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Not all unregulated brokers are scam, few years ago instaforex wasn't regulated and we all enjoy trading with them, and now they got regulation from FCA the strongest autority in the world. If you find a new broker with attractive bonus, you've to check their website and the bonus conditions, if they put reasonable conditions then it's worth a try otherwise it'd be better to avoid it.
      At beginning I think it' true because people are still scared if the broker will run away but in instaforex this broker is very good.
      They are generous broker who give big bonuese for the trader of the world, many people already have good trading because of instaforex.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,124 Times in 681 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      If they don't ask me to deposit I'll try it yes, but if the bonus requires a deposit then I won't join. But in case of a new regulated broker that offers a big deposit bonus, I'll surely join it. BTW instaforex is regulated and it offers big bonus
      For more details you contact our Support Team via email at startup-bonus@instaforex.com
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

18. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Gertrude For This Useful Post:

19. Lamboghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,004 Times in 403 Posts

Instaforex is very quick in responding to the comments and this is very good.
      It clearly shows the level of professionalism in their service.
      How much is the startup bonus and what are the conditions to get and use this bonus?
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

IFX Gertrude (05-18-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast