• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you think 'Option Trading' is better than 'Forex Trading'?

I am:
      Cheerful

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,881 Times in 1,593 Posts

Default Do you think 'Option Trading' is better than 'Forex Trading'?

Hi, I have little bit idea about option trading that like on mt5 forum's trend guess contest that you have to predict trend where it will go for next few days or few hours which you can put it. Some people think that option trading is look like gamble, what do you think about it?

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,987 Times in 1,400 Posts

OPTION TRADING : is one of the trading ways in Forex but it depend on two things the first thing is the technical analysis and the second thing is the luck because it depend only on the time so when you open buy trade in it it must go up in only 1 or two minutes depend on your trade so in this time if your trade didn't go up you will make a loss so as we see it is like gambling and it is not trading as Forex so in my opinion i see that it is not better way for trading .

But in Forex trading : There's no specific time we have to open and close the trade in it but we can trade it depend on our analysis that depend on the fundamental analysis and technical analysis and more other things so it doesn't depend on the luck but it is a big business nee good experience and knowledge from us to success in it .

so i see that Forex trading better than option trading because option trading seem as Gambling .

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    5. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,505 Times in 1,082 Posts

Absolutely not, forex trading is the best of both of them. In Option trading market, traders only guess whether an asset, such as a
      foreign currency, will go up or down in value over a fixed period of time.
      In this option market, we get to only predict, and once our trade has been executed there is no going back, we cannot edit the position or close it over the determine period of time.

Forex trading market is the largest market in the world, where we get to trade on several trading style, based on the way we develop ourselves as a trader either technically or fundamentally.
      Till tomorrow many will still prefer to trade in the forex market than option trading because we have the chance to. Modify our trade anytime to our taste.

7. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can not compare because my experience in binary options was not great. I just tried it for a day
      But I do not feel that I'm trading but I see it as a gamble rather than a trading where the risk is very high and you do not study or analyze the price movement in the long term you are only trying to expect price movement in the next candle
      There is no selling or buying .. You just expect to land or climb and therefore win or lose
      I prefer trading in Forex where I think it is an investment area where I study the market and currency analysis and chose the best currency to invest my mony and I sell and buy and I can keep transactions for months
      Trading in Forex is more realistic than trading binary options

9. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

shakira6529 is on a distinguished road shakira6529's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu Alaikum yes my dear friends I started the Forex trading not very long time before I don't know about the option trading now I did the post of yours and now i a new there is any option trading before I use Forex trading since 5 month ago I am still learning and I hope I will learn bikini

11. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7147 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,592 Times in 2,759 Posts

If we compare the option trading with Forex trading i would tell that the later is the best one because Option trading actually launched within few years but the Forex actually is going for years and option in Forex idea actually came from Forex only .So the reasons are as follows :-

1. Forex trading is an ancient process while option in Forex is new .

2. The ideas and tools are less in option trading and for that max traders are not used to it but yes everyone is familar with the Forex field.

3. In option ,i feel its like gambling ,you have to bet the price within a specific limit and make money but in Forex ,its totally depends upon your analysis .

So frankly me very much comfortable with the Forex ,rather then trading with the option.

13. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

soban007 will become famous soon enough soban007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Hi, I have little bit idea about option trading that like on mt5 forum's trend guess contest that you have to predict trend where it will go for next few days or few hours which you can put it. Some people think that option trading is look like gamble, what do you think about it?
      I think Forex trading is for so much better than any other business because in Forex trading you can earn so much from Forex trading and I don't do the option trading that's why I don't know about this thing what I like Forex trading so much because it is a great business and we can earn so much money from it as compared to other businesses

15. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1272 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,151 Times in 668 Posts

Considering options trading and forex trading both have advantages and disadvantages.
      Majorly in forex the loss can be a percentage of the choice of the trader in the sense that he can determine the number of pips that he can afford to lose which could be 10, 20 and so on even up to 500 percent like wise the profit to be made. In the case of options trading the loss and profits are defined by the broker, profit is between 70 and 80 percent of the capital and in the case of loss it is 100 percent of the capital
      Which one is better depends on the individual involved and his trading style. In my own opinion forex trading is better

17. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      621 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To my knowledge, option trading is just like gambling. It is unlike Forex trading where you stand a better chance of making your profit gradually.

Option trading is very risky and, to those who don't know how to go about it, it can be turn out to be a somehow disastrous trading.

In Forex trading, it is easier to learn and practicalize what you learn by converting it to realizable profits. Option profits is rather unattractively risky, to me.

I have tried option trading once and I discovered that all the trades I ventured into always result in loss. It is more or less guess work to predict the right probably outcome.

However, I have seen a lot of people who have been able to make fortunes out of it. The real thing is that if one is able to sit down and study how it works, one would be able to understand it and trade it to success point.

But it is advisable that any trader who wish to venture onto either Option or Forex trading should study his/her choice very very well before risking his/her hard-earned money.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

19. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

pasha777 will become famous soon enough pasha777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      option trading is this that when most people think of investment option trading think of buying stocks on the stock market and many are probably completely unaware of terms like options trading buying stocks and while in Forex trading traders do not need to hold the shares for long term traders can make small profits and can withdraw their profit on the spot I think Forex trading is so much better than option trading holding onto them with a view to making long term gains is after all

21. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,667 Times in 2,314 Posts

There is no match between options trading and forex trading, options especially the binary ones which are most common nowadays all depend on the virtual platform and there is now execution on the other end until trader trade the options with some regulated broker. Moreover, there are a lot of disadvantages that usually traders do not consider while getting involved.

Disadvantages of Options Trading
      1. Options not available for all assets
      2. Less information
      3. Time Decay
      4. Complicated
      5. Higher commissions
      6. Higher spreads
      7. Lower liquidity for stock options
      8. Uncertainty of Gains
      9. Wide Fluctuations in Portfolio Value
      10. Commissions (higher commission in stocks)

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast