• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you think 'Option Trading' is better than 'Forex Trading'?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,073 Times in 1,229 Posts

Default Do you think 'Option Trading' is better than 'Forex Trading'?

Hi, I have little bit idea about option trading that like on mt5 forum's trend guess contest that you have to predict trend where it will go for next few days or few hours which you can put it. Some people think that option trading is look like gamble, what do you think about it?
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,252 Times in 1,088 Posts

OPTION TRADING : is one of the trading ways in Forex but it depend on two things the first thing is the technical analysis and the second thing is the luck because it depend only on the time so when you open buy trade in it it must go up in only 1 or two minutes depend on your trade so in this time if your trade didn't go up you will make a loss so as we see it is like gambling and it is not trading as Forex so in my opinion i see that it is not better way for trading .

But in Forex trading : There's no specific time we have to open and close the trade in it but we can trade it depend on our analysis that depend on the fundamental analysis and technical analysis and more other things so it doesn't depend on the luck but it is a big business nee good experience and knowledge from us to success in it .

so i see that Forex trading better than option trading because option trading seem as Gambling .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to elssayed For This Useful Post:

adex19 (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,536 Times in 1,099 Posts

Absolutely not, forex trading is the best of both of them. In Option trading market, traders only guess whether an asset, such as a
      foreign currency, will go up or down in value over a fixed period of time.
      In this option market, we get to only predict, and once our trade has been executed there is no going back, we cannot edit the position or close it over the determine period of time.

Forex trading market is the largest market in the world, where we get to trade on several trading style, based on the way we develop ourselves as a trader either technically or fundamentally.
      Till tomorrow many will still prefer to trade in the forex market than option trading because we have the chance to. Modify our trade anytime to our taste.

6. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can not compare because my experience in binary options was not great. I just tried it for a day
      But I do not feel that I'm trading but I see it as a gamble rather than a trading where the risk is very high and you do not study or analyze the price movement in the long term you are only trying to expect price movement in the next candle
      There is no selling or buying .. You just expect to land or climb and therefore win or lose
      I prefer trading in Forex where I think it is an investment area where I study the market and currency analysis and chose the best currency to invest my mony and I sell and buy and I can keep transactions for months
      Trading in Forex is more realistic than trading binary options

8. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

shakira6529 is an unknown quantity at this point shakira6529's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu Alaikum yes my dear friends I started the Forex trading not very long time before I don't know about the option trading now I did the post of yours and now i a new there is any option trading before I use Forex trading since 5 month ago I am still learning and I hope I will learn bikini

10. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,799 Times in 2,510 Posts

If we compare the option trading with Forex trading i would tell that the later is the best one because Option trading actually launched within few years but the Forex actually is going for years and option in Forex idea actually came from Forex only .So the reasons are as follows :-

1. Forex trading is an ancient process while option in Forex is new .

2. The ideas and tools are less in option trading and for that max traders are not used to it but yes everyone is familar with the Forex field.

3. In option ,i feel its like gambling ,you have to bet the price within a specific limit and make money but in Forex ,its totally depends upon your analysis .

So frankly me very much comfortable with the Forex ,rather then trading with the option.

12. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    13. Dragon
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

soban007 is an unknown quantity at this point soban007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Hi, I have little bit idea about option trading that like on mt5 forum's trend guess contest that you have to predict trend where it will go for next few days or few hours which you can put it. Some people think that option trading is look like gamble, what do you think about it?
      I think Forex trading is for so much better than any other business because in Forex trading you can earn so much from Forex trading and I don't do the option trading that's why I don't know about this thing what I like Forex trading so much because it is a great business and we can earn so much money from it as compared to other businesses

15. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2