• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Overview: Top 6 Reasons Why People Chose Forex Trading Instead Of Other Business

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,180 Times in 8,472 Posts

Default Overview: Top 6 Reasons Why People Chose Forex Trading Instead Of Other Business

1. Forex trading can be accessed from anywhere on the planet.

People choose certain type of business because of several reasons and one of them is accessability. These days online world is much more advanced than it was 2 decades ago so many of the things usually done manually in the past are now done using the internet and the technology that support it. You can do trading from anywhere on earth and it really make it a favorable business for many people.

2. Do it at your available time.

One more thing about this business is that you can trade at your available time where other business needs to be done during business hours this business of forex trading can be done after you wake up during your lunch time or even after all of your family member fall asleep at night. The forex market opens 5 and a half business days 24 hours non-stop. The market only rest during the weekend. This factor alone already beat many other businesses.

3. Big discount (leverage).

In every business the use of effective money management is crucial to the success of that business. In forex trading you have what they called constant discount where you can buy thing much larger that you can originally buy and thus, amplify your profit margin by many fold when you sell. It. Whatís impressive is not only that but the fact that you can do this every time without limitation beats many type of business that exist in the world. Some business will give you 1 digit discount or limited double digit discount but this business can amplify the discount to a ridiculous amount. Imagine buying something that is worth $100,000 only with $2,000 (with 1:50 leverage) or even $1,000 (with 1:100 leverage). This is crazy and unheard of in any other business, right?

4. The cost of doing business.

When you want to start up a business you need to think about the costs first. How much money does it require to rent an office space or warehouse to store your goods, how much money to pay your workers and employess , how much you should pay to get a license to start that business and many other areas that need money. But in forex trading, all you need is a device that can sometimes cost you as little as $50 (for a cheap android phone), an internet connection that costs anywhere from $10 to $20 depending on the plan that you want to subscribe to and then a comfortable place to run your business which can be literally anywhere in your country or even abroad. You also need to pay for the cost of doing the business with your broker but mostly that is already included in the spread or in the form of commission when you use an ECN broker but the commission is usually ridiculously low. So, most of your money can be used for trading and as reserve capital for doing forex trading. How can you beat that?

5. Free knowledge bank and information.

Before you do any business itís crucial that you have already have a lot of knowledge or information so you can run the business smoothly and hopefully make a lot of money later. This might come from school, taking courses, getting certification or given to you by your parent or family members. In most, cases, you will need to pay for it and often time the better the knowlege is the more expensive it will be. In forex trading though, you can choose to spend your tmie to become a sel-taught trader or you can pay for the course. Even if you decided to pay for a course the amount that you will have to pay will be significantly low compared to other types of business. Paid courses range from $47 to $10,000 depening on the level of the learning material. Basic levels can be found anywhere from $47 to $197 while for more advanced stuff obviously will be more expensive. $6,000 or $10,000 advanced materials can seem expensive for you right now but when you also calculate the potential of money /profit that you will get after ward the investment of $6k will be miniscule in comparison. It is not rare to see some retail/individual traders make $20,000 or $50,000 profit in just 1 trade thatís just to show the potential of this business.

6. No competition.

In the world of business competition is normal and some form of competition lead to bad things because itís a matter of how much market share you can still keep with more and more new and some times better competitor coming in. Even big business collapse when they donít pay attention to their competitors, other big business decides to buy the competitor to join hand and enjoy the market as one bigger company. In retail forex trading, you have no competition. It doesnít matter how old you get as long as you can still see chart and analyze the market youíll do just fine. You can try to find other business that is similar to this one but Iím sure you will fail. That is why this business is a true paradise compared to other business both offline and online.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3685 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,005 Times in 1,991 Posts

Lightbulb

Overview: Top 6 Reasons Why People Chose Forex Trading Instead Of Other Business
      You are absolutely right mate. These are the main reasons for choosing Forex trading instead of other businesses.
      In Forex market we can trade without any direct money investment. Where in other businesses we need good amount of capital to start business. MT5 forum gives us this outstanding opportunity to start trading with bonus dollar. It's really a blessing for all. An employed personnel can easily start trading in Forex market by depositing money from MT5 forum. They are not a burden for the society anymore. They just need proper training.
      Personally when i was a student i did trading from my forum dollar only. I can't express my love to MT5 forum. It means a lot to me. I am happy with my performance in Forex market with my bonus dollar. I already made a withdraw for $700 from my bonus dollar only. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex from the deepest part of my heart.

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,987 Times in 848 Posts

I do forex on a full-time basis now and I don't have regrets except for the losses that have constantly resurfaced through my own carelessness by trying way, forex trading gives you the freedom to trade whenever you are ready and the beautiful aspects is that there will always be opportunities to enter, this means you are essentially your own boss, there is no body that orders you around about performing your duties.

It is convenient because you don't even need a computer to trade during the period you decide to be in the market, the advancement of technology has made everything easier through the use of our mobile devices, the trading software in your phone has similar features with that of the pc with a few exceptions. Forex is preferred over other types of businesses for this reason, though we need to mention that the risks in trading are much higher too.

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,177 Times in 3,487 Posts

Support mod I think you have said it all, but these really few important reason to choose forex over other jobs.

Choose Where You Live and Work: with forex trading we can choose where we want to trade, preferably a place with good internet connections

Lower Startup Cost: with forex a trading we can start with as little as 100 usd,

Answer to Nobody But Yourself: we don't have to answer to anybody as a trader, we are our own boss.

Learn While You Keep Your Day Job: we can even learn how to trade forex without quitting our daily job

Low Technology Requirements: we don't need the latest and fastest computer to trade Forex.

Make an Impact on the Lives of Others:
      Trading allows us the time to give back to causes we believe in. Regardless if we give our money or our time, trading can help us make a difference in
      the world

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With forex anyone can trade with small investment and so this will give a chance for many people around the world to trade and make money and this money maybe big or small, forex can be a job for anyone want to make money and the requirements is not big just a computer and internet and some money to invest in forex then the trader can make an income with forex, and live better because he can achieve some of his living needs.

Forex is an enjoyable business and so all traders addict it and do not leave it easily and want to stay for longer time in the market and want to make more and more money, even the materials that the trader wants to have to learn is present on the web for free and so he will not cost money or even cost little money to get them.

9. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5751 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,400 Times in 3,364 Posts

Well what I can say is that this business is really awesome. Many people today joined this business because of several reasons. The first reason is that this business don't require their trader to meet people. They can trade from home or room. This will save more budget and I do believe many people like this business. Next reason is that traders can trade at anywhere and anytime they want. They will be able to make income from everywhere. Plus, they can achieve success in this business without opening a shop. I do believe that many traders love this business because there have swap free account for muslim traders.

11. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u has a brilliant future bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      786 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,026 Times in 875 Posts

People do forex trading instead of other businesses because:
      1. Be Own Boss:
      If you are doing forex trading, then it means that you are a boss and you have to control everything by yourself..you will not have any pressure or stress from other person..so you can trade without worries and will not depend on others for performance...
      2. Chance to make big with small:
      In forex trading, you will always have a chance to make big with small investment, if you follow a good strategy and planning and always try to follow rules of trading. There are many experts who are earning huge amount with a small investment..Forex trading is the only business to give you such an opportunity..
      3: Can other job with it:
      You can always do another job with forex trading.. because you can do trading even from your mobile..so it always give you a chance to do another job as well..which is not possible with other jobs so easily ..

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,908 Times in 1,372 Posts

I see that more people chose Forex Trading instead of other business because :

1- Forex is the best online business and we can make very good earnings by our trading in Forex more than any other business .
      2- Forex trading not need big capital but with small capital as 500 or 1000 dollar or less we can start our trading in Forex .
      3- when we start our trading in this business we always be the owner to this business without any boss on our head or any other one control on us .
      4- We can trade in Forex from any where even if from our mobiles while our working on any other business .
      5- We don't need more things as factory or any other thing else we need only internet connection and mobile or laptop .
      6- We have leverage can make us trade with very big balance even if we have small balance and it is very good advantage in Forex trading .

So more people chose it because it is the best online business and there's no any other business we can trust on it more than FOREX .

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,278 Times in 1,664 Posts

What attracted me into the forex trading business is flexibility, this is a business where you can do whenever you want, the trend is always there, maybe not constantly with one pair but you will always see it elsewhere which is why the opportunities are boundless, you will be be in one remote village somewhere and still be able to trade as long as you have access to the internet. There are a few businesses that can be run remotely like this, another advantage or reason is that you don't need all ten capital in the world to begin, one of the factors that discourages people sometimes is the lack of start up capital to finance their business idea, that is not so with forex, we even have this forum where you don't need any initial investment, all you need is your time and good contribution and you get paid to trade.

15. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,578 Times in 2,929 Posts

The main attraction into the forex business is ease of operation, there are no structural deficiency that can prevent us from doing business, all you just need is a phone or a laptop and a browsing modem, with these two requirements you are good to go, but knowledge should be acquired first beyond anything else, if you don't use the needed information, it will not happen for you easily, success is only for those that work.

Trading is simple, you can earn hundred per cent easily without much work, well unfortunately too this is a disadvantage for people that feel money made from forex is absolutely free from any responsibility.

17. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast