• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the participants in this market?

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

mody2989 is on a distinguished road mody2989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Who are the participants in this market?

Who are the participants in this market?

1 - World Bank: The bank's largest and most important players in the arena of trade global currencies. They are conducting thousands of transactions daily around the clock, they exchange between each other, or with Albrookr or ordinary investors, through their Permanent Representatives in this area. It is obvious also that the biggest impact in moving the market and identify and confined to his part in the hands of top global banks, since their transactions of billions of dollars daily.

2 - central banks: Central banks conduct transactions in this market, commissioned by their governments, as it moves in most cases, to influence the course taken by the destination of their currencies, according to the interest that is consistent with the financial policies, and thus protect its economic interests.

3 - Mutual Funds: It is mostly due to institutional investors, Aosnadik retirement, or insurance companies, intervene in the market, according to the dictates of their interests.

4 - Forex Trading clients: the task of those confined in the permanent link between buyers and sellers. In other words, they move on the one hand as mediators between different banks, on the other hand between the banks and ordinary investors. In return for their work of this commission see them counted.

5 - independent people: We are those ordinary people who do tremendous Yumiaamilit switch between currencies to finance their trips planned, or to secure access to their salaries, or at retirement, etc..

Today, the impact of the revolution introduced by the Internet on the operations of global communications, and after successive collapses in the stock markets, is growing little by little the role of dealers independents who have the money modest in the buying and selling daily fast (speculators) is growing their influence and numbers are growing in the market for foreign currency exchange,

And is profitable when changing prices of those currencies, the you bought the euro, such as August 1 dollars and increased its price has become $ 1 and fifteen cents, get the difference as profit, and this will not need capital, a relatively large, because the brokerage firms provide you with leverage of up to 100 times your capital or 400 times your capital

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to mody2989 for this useful post.

400377 (06-06-2012), dintera (06-03-2012)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

jokowiyo is on a distinguished road jokowiyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it all is the main character forex, but for me it is the traders who want to sell and buy, so whatever I'm going to spend on capital is my desire to make a profit.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Paranoid

ireng asmara is on a distinguished road ireng asmara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      293.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sites that also provide many contributions, should be a participant in this forex. because, in many sites we can find the learning, training and tutorials are a lot of help in the development of forex, and which can not be found in the central bank, the World Bank, Forex Trading, clients and independent people

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

declassica trader is on a distinguished road declassica trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ireng asmara View Post
      sites that also provide many contributions, should be a participant in this forex. because, in many sites we can find the learning, training and tutorials are a lot of help in the development of forex, and which can not be found in the central bank, the World Bank, Forex Trading, clients and independent people
      learning is an important moment but I feel sometimes we get confused if too many considerations that should be done because it's one thing I love to learn and become expert in that field

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

wahyupratomo is on a distinguished road wahyupratomo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      435.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

whoever the players are important in forex trading, a trader how to get the point that large and rapid and precise analyzes are accompanied by a study of existing knowledge in forex

Thanks  

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1701.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,092 Times in 4,410 Posts

I am very careful in monitoring the reaction of big players on the market like the banks who influence trades. If they prefer to stay on the sides because they are waiting for some big news, i also take an off day and relax till the news is over.
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Thanks  

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,635 Times in 8,122 Posts

the participants in this market is many but when divided into categories like retail traders, banks, financial institutions it will look like a pyramid with banks on the top of the list and us, the retail traders, at the bottom of that pyramid.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to ask? Is there participan that can move the price in accordance with her wishes? Is it possible that a large trader can do?

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2213.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      the participants in this market is many but when divided into categories like retail traders, banks, financial institutions it will look like a pyramid with banks on the top of the list and us, the retail traders, at the bottom of that pyramid.
      In terms of volumes of transaction I think the banks is on top of the list but in terms of number of participants I think the retail traders has the biggest participants, as statistics reveal that approximately 90% of participants in forex are speculators (Retail traders).

Thanks  

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,407 Times in 4,387 Posts

Policy implementation by governments and central banks can play a major role on the foreign exchange market. Central banks seek to control the money of the countries to ensure financial stability and containing inflation.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast