• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the participants in this market?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

momin018 is an unknown quantity at this point momin018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, they are the main participant of the forex. I think the forex participant including who buy and sell in forex trading.
      Thanks  

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SECUREDFORM is on a distinguished road SECUREDFORM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1494.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are three types of participant in the forex market.The most dominating is central banks of different countries, the hedge funding firms and the traders like us who trade with less money.
      Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bitchy

GetRichInForex will become famous soon enough GetRichInForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1255.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mody2989 View Post
      Who are the participants in this market?

1 - World Bank: The bank's largest and most important players in the arena of trade global currencies. They are conducting thousands of transactions daily around the clock, they exchange between each other, or with Albrookr or ordinary investors, through their Permanent Representatives in this area. It is obvious also that the biggest impact in moving the market and identify and confined to his part in the hands of top global banks, since their transactions of billions of dollars daily.

2 - central banks: Central banks conduct transactions in this market, commissioned by their governments, as it moves in most cases, to influence the course taken by the destination of their currencies, according to the interest that is consistent with the financial policies, and thus protect its economic interests.

3 - Mutual Funds: It is mostly due to institutional investors, Aosnadik retirement, or insurance companies, intervene in the market, according to the dictates of their interests.

4 - Forex Trading clients: the task of those confined in the permanent link between buyers and sellers. In other words, they move on the one hand as mediators between different banks, on the other hand between the banks and ordinary investors. In return for their work of this commission see them counted.

5 - independent people: We are those ordinary people who do tremendous Yumiaamilit switch between currencies to finance their trips planned, or to secure access to their salaries, or at retirement, etc..

Today, the impact of the revolution introduced by the Internet on the operations of global communications, and after successive collapses in the stock markets, is growing little by little the role of dealers independents who have the money modest in the buying and selling daily fast (speculators) is growing their influence and numbers are growing in the market for foreign currency exchange,

And is profitable when changing prices of those currencies, the you bought the euro, such as August 1 dollars and increased its price has become $ 1 and fifteen cents, get the difference as profit, and this will not need capital, a relatively large, because the brokerage firms provide you with leverage of up to 100 times your capital or 400 times your capital
      Thank you for your information, besides i think any people can join the forex market. This is the market where every people can sell or buy currencies, gold to make profit.
      Forex, nothing is impossible ?
      Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sherifmao is on a distinguished road sherifmao's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good information at the forex effect at the market ... you can understand from this is the market of the forex is haven't one hand to effect at this market and to make the move he have to make this with all of this traders
      Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator is on a distinguished road forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      475.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ireng asmara View Post
      sites that also provide many contributions, should be a participant in this forex. because, in many sites we can find the learning, training and tutorials are a lot of help in the development of forex, and which can not be found in the central bank, the World Bank, Forex Trading, clients and independent people
      i think the ranking is purely base on the main movers of the market,I think you are right,all stakeholders need be included ,traders need to know how the activities of these entities can affect their trades
      Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

naro is an unknown quantity at this point naro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexdetonator View Post
      i think the ranking is purely base on the main movers of the market,I think you are right,all stakeholders need be included ,traders need to know how the activities of these entities can affect their trades
      and in my opinion the most influential in the movement of the market is the first and second point, because they include players who are very influential on the state of the velocity of money in this trade
      Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SECUREDFORM is on a distinguished road SECUREDFORM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1494.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear are many types of peoples that are working in the forex market.Some of them are as follow:
      Banks,Hedging funds,traders like us.Happy tradings
      Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Razibiul is an unknown quantity at this point Razibiul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bank and other big party has a important role in Forex market. But to Forex is a place where anyone can take part. Just one think if you are interested you have work hard to learn it
      Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Sazzadctg68 is an unknown quantity at this point Sazzadctg68's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

very good information bro , but i want to make money from the online then for this reason i want to spend my money to make
      profit from this market, this is my opinion friend .
      Thanks  

11. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      Busy

Nico has a spectacular aura about Nico has a spectacular aura about Nico's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1383.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the beginners, that one of them maybe us. as the participant in forex market that able to make forex more competitive in daily trading. our lot able to to move the idle condition and able to impact the movement.
      Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast