• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the participants in this market?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

LeeMinHo is a splendid one to behold LeeMinHo is a splendid one to behold LeeMinHo is a splendid one to behold LeeMinHo is a splendid one to behold LeeMinHo is a splendid one to behold LeeMinHo is a splendid one to behold LeeMinHo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      810.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All type of people are trading forex and we can not know exactly have many type of people here . I think we do not need to care about that because it does not help us anything to make profit in forex .

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

skayyy is on a distinguished road skayyy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      634.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Participants in the forex market, but most notably, many central banks and the huge institutions and brokerage firms and managers of large accounts and in the end, speculators and all these for each of them the power to move the price and the most powerful of course his greatest liquidity and thus be of central banks

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,858.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

market always fill with the big player and retail player. I still dont know if our cents account also count in the real market. I think forex have many player every day that's why the range is big compare to stock market.
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

Thanks  

Forum Master
      I am:
      Busy

berich will become famous soon enough berich will become famous soon enough berich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,614.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The central banks, big financial institutions and world bank are the controllers of the forex market. Private investors only have a small percent they control in the forex market.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,213.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeeMinHo View Post
      All type of people are trading forex and we can not know exactly have many type of people here . I think we do not need to care about that because it does not help us anything to make profit in forex .
      Yes, 90% of participants in forex are all speculators and that includes us, but what is important in these market is we can find an approach that give us advantage over the market.

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angry

sheikh rashed is on a distinguished road sheikh rashed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,548.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ratnakr View Post
      I want to ask? Is there participan that can move the price in accordance with her wishes? Is it possible that a large trader can do?
      i think its not possible in my view because its a business only depend on demand and supply just normally think that when supply huge price down when demand huge price up , and nothing else . but overall expert people can be known well about your question.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

happyone is on a distinguished road happyone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we can't say anything or give any opinion about any individual participant in the forex market. I found many articles at internet about "Secret of Forex", So i think it is a secret about forex that which is the real participant of the forex market. Only professionals can better know.

Thanks  

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

alexon is on a distinguished road alexon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      636.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

many people in this business is dealing in this business because inin method we can get a big advantage. usually a play to work the price is the investor of each country is influenced opeh ynag open market different

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,047 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
      Yes, 90% of participants in forex are all speculators and that includes us, but what is important in these market is we can find an approach that give us advantage over the market.
      Yeah..we are just small fishes in the sea and we don't have to be giants to earn profits in forex stay good and humble as you are. Stay focus and well inform, forex trading is controlled by many your mission is to stay afloat all the time.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Tired

sho is a glorious beacon of light sho is a glorious beacon of light sho is a glorious beacon of light sho is a glorious beacon of light sho is a glorious beacon of light sho's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for good informations you share with us here ,,but i think that no participants can control in the forex market no one can make any shanges in prices so i didnt search before about participants but its ok to know such as this informations thanx

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast