photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 26

    Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 2 (20.04 - 20.06.2018). End

    1. #1
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      17,479
      Thanks
      42,882
      Thanked 36,043 Times in 8,468 Posts

      Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 2 (20.04 - 20.06.2018). End

      Dear friends,
      Welcome to take part in the Contest of the Best Answers! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which could be held on a regular basis later.

      You are invited to become forex experts and answer vexing questions or act as curious hunters for finance-related information. Indeed, the one who possesses the most valuable resource – appropriate information – is sure to achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other tournaments because of its solid prize pool of $5,000 which will be available for withdrawal in full. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

      1. Contest rules
      1.1. The term of the contest is from April 20, 2018 to June 20, 2018.
      1.2. The forum administration acts as the contest administration. In case a situation that occurs during the contest is not described in these rules, the contest administration takes a decision at its discretion.
      1.3. The prize pool is $5,000. All funds from the prize pool can be withdrawn in full.
      1.4. All participants of the forum (hereinafter Participants) are allowed to enter the contest.
      1.5. To become a Participant, it is essential to post at least one forex-related question and an answer in this section.

      2. Requirements for competitive topics, questions and answers.
      2.1. The contest topic may be of the following categories:
      - The question. The name of the topics in this category should end with a question mark. Other participants can answer this topic.
      - Overview. The topic name for this category should begin with the word "Overview:", after which it should be written, a review of what exactly will be in the topic, for example: "Overview: Top 5 Banks for a Credit Card''.
      2.2 In the topic category "Question" the first post in the topic can not contain an answer to the question. The first post in the topic should contain either a repetition of the question from the title of the topic, or a detailed explanation of the question.
      2.3 In the topic "Overview", the first post should contain more detailed information about the subject of the survey, for example, why the author made just such a choice of the companies, services or other things.
      2.4. Questions and Overview should be on financial topics. These include forex, banking services, services of microfinance, credit institutions, insurance services, and the likes.
      2.5. Answers to contest questions should not look like dialogues between the Participants, discussing the same theme. Every post in a contest theme should represent an answer solely to the first topical post but not to another post.
      2.6. Answers should be comprehensive and original, exploring a theme to the fullest.
      2.7. Answers to questions should consist of 500 symbols and more, excluding spaces. Answers which contain fewer than 500 characters will not be evaluated in the overall ranking. Besides, likes for such answers will be cancelled. Participants are warned against a deliberate increase in the number of symbols like repeated symbols which attribute nothing to a meaning.
      2.8. Originality of a test should be measured at 50% and more. A text can be checked for originality at https://www.copyscape.com/.
      2.9. Answers to questions should not promote a forex company, with the exception of the forum’s sponsor.
      2.10. Answers to questions should not promote a company, operating outside the forex market. However, a Participant is permitted to give a detailed analysis of service provider from a company outside Forex.
      2.11. A Participant is free to give exhaustive well-rounded answers with his/her own subheadings and test questions which an author can ask and answer, elaborating his/her answer and foreseeing their relation to an original question.
      2.12. Participants are welcome to use pictures and videos provided they are related to activities on the website.
      2.13. A Participant can place a link to programs but not to the articles containing details, unless they are links to the forum.mt5.com forex forum.
      2.14. Participants are encouraged to use an adequate formatting, mainly in headings, subheadings, and lists. Participants should not overuse different colors, giving preference to black. However, highlighting a brief extract would be a good idea to draw attention to it.
      2.15. Asking the most popular and burning questions according to ratings of search engines encourage people to give likes. Here are our recommendations: a) Open https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner; b) Enter a query in a search bar, for example What is stop out. Importantly, the keywords have to be entered without inverted commas and additional symbols, c) Now check an indicator in the column “Frequency. World”. If the figure exceeds 1,000, the question is all right. Otherwise, a Participant is recommended to pick a more appealing question.
      2.16. All posts in topical questions should comply with rules of English language. Posts with too many spelling and/or syntactic mistakes are removed from the contest.

      3. Additional obligatory conditions of participation
      3.1. Every Participant has to take part in at least 10 contest themes suggested by other Participants. To take part means to post an answer, meeting criteria specified in paragraphs 2.5 – 2.15 of these contest rules.
      3.2. Besides, a Participant should leave his/her likes in other contest themes according to the rules.
      3.2.1. At the moment of the contest termination, a Participant should leave a like next to any posted answer from the top-3 posts of a contest theme for at least 20 contest themes. The top-3 answers are determined by a number of likes within a theme.
      3.2.2. A Participant should give a like to a post included in the top-3 answers during a week after this post was created. A Participant should put a "like/thanks" in at least 20 themes so that a post will be considered appropriate for purposes specified in paragraph 3.2.1. If a Participant is late and puts a like to a post from the top-3 answers later than a week after its publication, this like will not be taken into account in the tally of likes for top-3 answers.

      4. Fair Play. Methods of collecting likes and campaigning
      4.1. A Participant is free to invite people through social networks and other Internet resources, so that they could read his/her answer. A Participant can promote his/her post as follows: I’m participating in a contest of the forum.mt5.com forex forum which pays for communication and likes. Please like my answer to the question “{a text of the question from a topical theme}” if you think it is good {a link to the post}. Registration is not required.
      4.2. The method of attracting likes described in paragraph 4.1. is the only authorized way of collecting likes. Every time this link is placed in a social network and/or on another web resource, a Participant is obliged to notify the contest administration, sending an email to Answer-contest@mt5.com with a link to such an invitation and its screenshot. A Participant must provide his/her nickname at the forum. In the heading (theme) of an email, it is necessary to write “Notification of promotion placed”.
      4.3. Invitations to like posts on the MT5 forum are prohibited in any form, including captions, private and public messages.
      4.4. It is prohibited to leave likes on the grounds of personal attitude to a Participant. It is the content of a post that is subject to evaluation.
      4.5. Any fake likes will be either removed from the overall score, or this post will be excluded from the overall ranking, or a Participant will be eliminated from the contest.

      5. Determination of winners and distribution of prize pool
      5.1. Scores are fixed at 23:59 (GMT+3) on April 19, 2018 and evaluated by the contest administration within 10 days after the tournament is over. To have as fair results as possible when evaluating additional likes collected after the contest termination, the administration retains the right to extend a term of evaluating scores and final announcements for 30 days.
      5.2. The contest administration warns Participants that likes can be amassed for a long time while the audience gets to know a theme. A pace of collecting likes depends on many factors. So it is premature to make conclusions if a Participant collected a lot of likes in the first days since an answer has been posted.
      5.3. With the aim of the most impartial judgement, the contest administration has the right to neglect likes which were collected against the rules from its viewpoint.
      5.4. The prize pool of $5,000 will be distributed among Participants in proportion to the amount of likes, amassed by their answers. Anonymous likes also matter.
      5.5. The whole amount of the prize money is sure to be distributed among Participants. Those Participants who failed to obey the rules are excluded from the prize distribution. Their share in the prize fund is distributed among other Participants accordingly.
      5.6. The prize money is credited to Participant’s trading accounts and available for withdrawal without restrictions.
      5.7. The contest is declared valid on condition that at least 50 themes are suggested for the contest by Participants. In case the number of themes is smaller than 50 by the moment of the contest termination, the tournament is extended for a month until there are 50 themes.



      Every member of this forum can now get 10% of the prize from the copywriters/professional writers that they invite using their affiliate links in their profile. All you need to do is invite your any copywriters that you know to this forum using your ref link and ask them to register, attach a trading account and write in the Contest of the Best Answers. Make sure to tell them all the rules!


      Tips on how to write better:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12757518



      The number of "Thanks" for a post is now hidden but you are still required to give thanks as per the contest rules. Please refer to the rules regarding the thanks and what is required from a participant.



      Remember that the prize pool is $5,000 and it can be withdrawn in full!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-31-2018 at 05:05 PM.

      Thanks  

    2. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    3. Demo contests
    4. #2
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      17,479
      Thanks
      42,882
      Thanked 36,043 Times in 8,468 Posts

      Default

      Reserved!

      Thanks  

    5. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      Interlock (05-31-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-03-2018)

    6. #3
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead
       
      Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Posts
      2,587
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,902
      Thanked 5,651 Times in 1,715 Posts

      Default

      5.3. With the aim of the most impartial judgement, the contest administration has the right to neglect likes which were collected against the rules from its viewpoint.
      That's the point which should be followed by our forum members. Please don't send PM to any forum users. I have already gotten some PM from my forum members. Please try to avoid this habit. I had lost some close contest in Black frame talent contest due to this immature habit from some forum members. So it's better to focus on the quality full questions and answers for this contest.

      Thanks to our super moderator for sharing this Round 2 part of Best Answer Contest. There are many quality full forum members in this beautiful MT5 forum. Hope they will do well throughout the contest.

      Forgive me if i hurt anyone.

      Thanks  

    7. The following 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (06-01-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-03-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-01-2018), pryo (06-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

    8. #4
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      Hsuforex is on a distinguished road Hsuforex's Avatar
      Posts
      6
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      24
      Thanked 12 Times in 4 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Dear friends,
      Welcome to take part in the Contest of the Best Answers! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which could be held on a regular basis later.

      You are invited to become forex experts and answer vexing questions or act as curious hunters for finance-related information. Indeed, the one who possesses the most valuable resource – appropriate information – is sure to achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other tournaments because of its solid prize pool of $5,000 which will be available for withdrawal in full. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

      1. Contest rules
      1.1. The term of the contest is from April 20, 2018 to June 20, 2018.
      1.2. The forum administration acts as the contest administration. In case a situation that occurs during the contest is not described in these rules, the contest administration takes a decision at its discretion.
      1.3. The prize pool is $5,000. All funds from the prize pool can be withdrawn in full.
      1.4. All participants of the forum (hereinafter Participants) are allowed to enter the contest.
      1.5. To become a Participant, it is essential to post at least one forex-related question and an answer in this section.

      2. Requirements for competitive topics, questions and answers.
      2.1. The contest topic may be of the following categories:
      - The question. The name of the topics in this category should end with a question mark. Other participants can answer this topic.
      - Overview. The topic name for this category should begin with the word "Overview:", after which it should be written, a review of what exactly will be in the topic, for example: "Overview: Top 5 Banks for a Credit Card''.
      2.2 In the topic category "Question" the first post in the topic can not contain an answer to the question. The first post in the topic should contain either a repetition of the question from the title of the topic, or a detailed explanation of the question.
      2.3 In the topic "Overview", the first post should contain more detailed information about the subject of the survey, for example, why the author made just such a choice of the companies, services or other things.
      2.4. Questions and Overview should be on financial topics. These include forex, banking services, services of microfinance, credit institutions, insurance services, and the likes.
      2.5. Answers to contest questions should not look like dialogues between the Participants, discussing the same theme. Every post in a contest theme should represent an answer solely to the first topical post but not to another post.
      2.6. Answers should be comprehensive and original, exploring a theme to the fullest.
      2.7. Answers to questions should consist of 500 symbols and more, excluding spaces. Answers which contain fewer than 500 characters will not be evaluated in the overall ranking. Besides, likes for such answers will be cancelled. Participants are warned against a deliberate increase in the number of symbols like repeated symbols which attribute nothing to a meaning.
      2.8. Originality of a test should be measured at 50% and more. A text can be checked for originality at https://www.copyscape.com/.
      2.9. Answers to questions should not promote a forex company, with the exception of the forum’s sponsor.
      2.10. Answers to questions should not promote a company, operating outside the forex market. However, a Participant is permitted to give a detailed analysis of service provider from a company outside Forex.
      2.11. A Participant is free to give exhaustive well-rounded answers with his/her own subheadings and test questions which an author can ask and answer, elaborating his/her answer and foreseeing their relation to an original question.
      2.12. Participants are welcome to use pictures and videos provided they are related to activities on the website.
      2.13. A Participant can place a link to programs but not to the articles containing details, unless they are links to the forum.mt5.com forex forum.
      2.14. Participants are encouraged to use an adequate formatting, mainly in headings, subheadings, and lists. Participants should not overuse different colors, giving preference to black. However, highlighting a brief extract would be a good idea to draw attention to it.
      2.15. Asking the most popular and burning questions according to ratings of search engines encourage people to give likes. Here are our recommendations: a) Open https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner; b) Enter a query in a search bar, for example What is stop out. Importantly, the keywords have to be entered without inverted commas and additional symbols, c) Now check an indicator in the column “Frequency. World”. If the figure exceeds 1,000, the question is all right. Otherwise, a Participant is recommended to pick a more appealing question.
      2.16. All posts in topical questions should comply with rules of English language. Posts with too many spelling and/or syntactic mistakes are removed from the contest.

      3. Additional obligatory conditions of participation
      3.1. Every Participant has to take part in at least 10 contest themes suggested by other Participants. To take part means to post an answer, meeting criteria specified in paragraphs 2.5 – 2.15 of these contest rules.
      3.2. Besides, a Participant should leave his/her likes in other contest themes according to the rules.
      3.2.1. At the moment of the contest termination, a Participant should leave a like next to any posted answer from the top-3 posts of a contest theme for at least 20 contest themes. The top-3 answers are determined by a number of likes within a theme.
      3.2.2. A Participant should give a like to a post included in the top-3 answers during a week after this post was created. A Participant should put a "like/thanks" in at least 20 themes so that a post will be considered appropriate for purposes specified in paragraph 3.2.1. If a Participant is late and puts a like to a post from the top-3 answers later than a week after its publication, this like will not be taken into account in the tally of likes for top-3 answers.

      4. Fair Play. Methods of collecting likes and campaigning
      4.1. A Participant is free to invite people through social networks and other Internet resources, so that they could read his/her answer. A Participant can promote his/her post as follows: I’m participating in a contest of the forum.mt5.com forex forum which pays for communication and likes. Please like my answer to the question “{a text of the question from a topical theme}” if you think it is good {a link to the post}. Registration is not required.
      4.2. The method of attracting likes described in paragraph 4.1. is the only authorized way of collecting likes. Every time this link is placed in a social network and/or on another web resource, a Participant is obliged to notify the contest administration, sending an email to Answer-contest@mt5.com with a link to such an invitation and its screenshot. A Participant must provide his/her nickname at the forum. In the heading (theme) of an email, it is necessary to write “Notification of promotion placed”.
      4.3. Invitations to like posts on the MT5 forum are prohibited in any form, including captions, private and public messages.
      4.4. It is prohibited to leave likes on the grounds of personal attitude to a Participant. It is the content of a post that is subject to evaluation.
      4.5. Any fake likes will be either removed from the overall score, or this post will be excluded from the overall ranking, or a Participant will be eliminated from the contest.

      5. Determination of winners and distribution of prize pool
      5.1. Scores are fixed at 23:59 (GMT+3) on April 19, 2018 and evaluated by the contest administration within 10 days after the tournament is over. To have as fair results as possible when evaluating additional likes collected after the contest termination, the administration retains the right to extend a term of evaluating scores and final announcements for 30 days.
      5.2. The contest administration warns Participants that likes can be amassed for a long time while the audience gets to know a theme. A pace of collecting likes depends on many factors. So it is premature to make conclusions if a Participant collected a lot of likes in the first days since an answer has been posted.
      5.3. With the aim of the most impartial judgement, the contest administration has the right to neglect likes which were collected against the rules from its viewpoint.
      5.4. The prize pool of $5,000 will be distributed among Participants in proportion to the amount of likes, amassed by their answers. Anonymous likes also matter.
      5.5. The whole amount of the prize money is sure to be distributed among Participants. Those Participants who failed to obey the rules are excluded from the prize distribution. Their share in the prize fund is distributed among other Participants accordingly.
      5.6. The prize money is credited to Participant’s trading accounts and available for withdrawal without restrictions.
      5.7. The contest is declared valid on condition that at least 50 themes are suggested for the contest by Participants. In case the number of themes is smaller than 50 by the moment of the contest termination, the tournament is extended for a month until there are 50 themes.



      Every member of this forum can now get 10% of the prize from the copywriters/professional writers that they invite using their affiliate links in their profile. All you need to do is invite your any copywriters that you know to this forum using your ref link and ask them to register, attach a trading account and write in the Contest of the Best Answers. Make sure to tell them all the rules!


      Tips on how to write better:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12757518



      The number of "Thanks" for a post is now hidden but you are still required to give thanks as per the contest rules. Please refer to the rules regarding the thanks and what is required from a participant.



      Remember that the prize pool is $5,000 and it can be withdrawn in full!
      This is more organized than before, we have clear indication for every round.
      Good job moderators!
      Everyone should read this before participating in the 2nd round of the contest and good luck to you!

      Thanks  

    9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hsuforex for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (06-01-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-03-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2018), Unregistered (1)

    10. #5
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Posts
      2,603
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      720
      Thanked 1,512 Times in 649 Posts

      Default

      The prize pool of $5,000 will be distributed among Participants in proportion to the amount of likes, amassed by their answers. Anonymous likes also matter.
      What it means, if the answer is not liked by anyone then he will not pay for his answer?

      Thanks  

    11. The following 6 users say Thank You to Omar Sayeed for this useful post.

      Interlock (06-01-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-03-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2018), Unregistered (3)

    12. #6
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty
       
      sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Posts
      2,669
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      532
      Thanked 466 Times in 260 Posts

      Default

      Can we post more than 10 posts per day? and the extra posts will be counted or not? the posts here will be a part from total 10 posts allowed per day or this section is separate from the other sections of the forum?

      Thanks

      Thanks  

    13. The following 4 users say Thank You to sameeh for this useful post.

      MT5 bozZdeviL (06-03-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

    14. #7
      Moderator
      I am:
      Busy
       
      MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Posts
      23,181
      Thanks
      20,466
      Thanked 30,693 Times in 7,107 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Omar Sayeed View Post
      What it means, if the answer is not liked by anyone then he will not pay for his answer?
      Do not worry, the forum system have a good system that will count how many viewers from your posts.


      Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
      Can we post more than 10 posts per day? and the extra posts will be counted or not? the posts here will be a part from total 10 posts allowed per day or this section is separate from the other sections of the forum?

      Thanks
      No more than 10 posts per day.
      Please visit here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12601511
      Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      2.1. Bonuses for posts. Everyone can get them, even beginners, but only with meaningful communication, no more than 5-10 posts a day. The bonus can be up to 30 cents per post

      Thanks  

    15. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

      わξΨǐ ツ (06-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-04-2018), Unregistered (1)

    16. #8
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy
       
      FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,330
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,739
      Thanked 3,042 Times in 1,288 Posts

      Default

      Do not worry, the forum system have a good system that will count how many viewers from your posts.
      Hi moderator. I didn't knew that, doe's this mean that if, someone sends direct paid, or not paid traffic from a social network, or another link and get a good amount of views (not likes), is going to be paid for this, or the rule here in this case doesn't apply?

      Thanks  

    17. The following 2 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

      MT5 bozZdeviL (06-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2018)

    18. #9
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      EyesonpipS is on a distinguished road EyesonpipS's Avatar
      Posts
      7
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      38
      Thanked 20 Times in 7 Posts

      Default

      How to participate, I'm confused because I'm still new in here.
      I read i must thank 20 and I already did thank 20 posts. So when will I get the money?
      I'm not good with much reading. Please help.

      Thanks  

    19. The following 2 users say Thank You to EyesonpipS for this useful post.

      MT5 bozZdeviL (06-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2018)

    20. #10
      Moderator
      I am:
      Busy
       
      MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Posts
      23,181
      Thanks
      20,466
      Thanked 30,693 Times in 7,107 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Hi moderator. I didn't knew that, doe's this mean that if, someone sends direct paid, or not paid traffic from a social network, or another link and get a good amount of views (not likes), is going to be paid for this, or the rule here in this case doesn't apply?
      Hi, mate. You can read point numb 4:
      4. Fair Play. Methods of collecting likes and campaigning
      4.1. A Participant is free to invite people through social networks and other Internet resources, so that they could read his/her answer. A Participant can promote his/her post as follows: I’m participating in a contest of the forum.mt5.com forex forum which pays for communication and likes. Please like my answer to the question “{a text of the question from a topical theme}” if you think it is good {a link to the post}. Registration is not required.
      4.2. The method of attracting likes described in paragraph 4.1. is the only authorized way of collecting likes. Every time this link is placed in a social network and/or on another web resource, a Participant is obliged to notify the contest administration, sending an email to Answer-contest@mt5.com with a link to such an invitation and its screenshot. A Participant must provide his/her nickname at the forum. In the heading (theme) of an email, it is necessary to write “Notification of promotion placed”.


      Quote Originally Posted by EyesonpipS View Post
      How to participate, I'm confused because I'm still new in here.
      I read i must thank 20 and I already did thank 20 posts. So when will I get the money?
      I'm not good with much reading. Please help.
      Hi, mate. Please read this basic rules:

      1.4. All participants of the forum (hereinafter Participants) are allowed to enter the contest.
      1.5. To become a Participant, it is essential to post at least one forex-related question and an answer in this section.

      Thanks  

    21. The following 6 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (06-07-2018), EyesonpipS (06-09-2018), FlyingShark (06-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

    Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts