• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: kammraz's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 674 Posts

Default kammraz's trading journal

Hi guys,

I think it is time for me to open a trading journal for myself. I was hesitant to create one in the past because I do not know if I can keep going at it consistently - especially if I suffer losses and made me lose the motivation. But I've finally made up my mind, and will try my best to keep the thread updated from time to time.

My goal is simple for this initial stage of trading journal. I am going to target 20% profit out of my capital every month. I will keep risk to a maximum of 5%. If possible, I want to trade a maximum of 10 times a month but this is not a priority at this moment.

I will be using Bollinger Band, Moving Average and so called Price Action. Due to time constraint, I will be looking mainly at H4 chart. For trading pairs, hopefully I can keep to just EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURJPY.

Oh yeah, I will start off with demo account as I only have $0.33 bonus for posting/like for now. My beginning capital is USD100 and I will switch to bonus account once I have accumulated at least USD100 bonus.

I do have bigger goals but will do a baby steps. First, the target is USD1,000 (Bonus + Profit)

2. The following 15 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

blackberry10 (08-23-2018), crown (06-07-2018), dzin4aans (06-04-2018), FxBD (06-14-2018), I'm Trader (06-04-2018), ilyas_ili (06-04-2018), Kalex (06-05-2018), NikitaBelle (06-04-2018), Obie (06-05-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-05-2018), taifon (06-06-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      754.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,514 Times in 818 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      Hi guys,

I think it is time for me to open a trading journal for myself. I was hesitant to create one in the past because I do not know if I can keep going at it consistently - especially if I suffer losses and made me lose the motivation. But I've finally made up my mind, and will try my best to keep the thread updated from time to time.

My goal is simple for this initial stage of trading journal. I am going to target 20% profit out of my capital every month. I will keep risk to a maximum of 5%. If possible, I want to trade a maximum of 10 times a month but this is not a priority at this moment.

I will be using Bollinger Band, Moving Average and so called Price Action. Due to time constraint, I will be looking mainly at H4 chart. For trading pairs, hopefully I can keep to just EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURJPY.

Oh yeah, I will start off with demo account as I only have $0.33 bonus for posting/like for now. My beginning capital is USD100 and I will switch to bonus account once I have accumulated at least USD100 bonus.

I do have bigger goals but will do a baby steps. First, the target is USD1,000 (Bonus + Profit)
      Welcome to the Journal community mate, It's great that you made up your mind to have a journal. It is a good way to learn and keep track on your performance. Wish you good luck and would like to see your charts as i am always interested in the Price Action. eagerly waiting
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

bigani (06-04-2018), dzin4aans (06-04-2018), FxBD (06-14-2018), kammraz (06-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,044 Posts

Wlecome mate,i hope that you will enjoy yourself here,bollinger band is a very good technical indicator and i have used it before,trading 4hr is also good that is speaking for myself,less trades but less noise also,for me i would have preferred to trade the daily chart instead,welcome here again,we learn to improve on our trading skills.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-04-2018), ehizmac (08-19-2018), FxBD (06-14-2018), ilyas_ili (06-04-2018), kammraz (06-05-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,029 Times in 7,461 Posts

Hi guys,

Wow, new Journal!

A very big welcome to you brother Kammraz! Starting with a demo account is a wise idea. Starting with $100 capital in demo and live is good enough. It's usually the effort, hard work and consistent results that really counts.

Every big/great things have their humble beginnings. I wish you well in your demo practice and hope it will be a long rewarding trading journey that may last for years to come. Goodluck! Enjoy your journal.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-04-2018), ehizmac (08-19-2018), FxBD (06-14-2018), ilyas_ili (06-04-2018), kammraz (06-05-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,194 Times in 801 Posts

Hi guys,

Good to see you here opening your own journal on the trading journals section. I wish you well in your prospects. Nonetheless, as a piece of advice, why don't you make use of cent account as only a dollar ( $1 ) is needed instead of the demo account that nothing really to offer since you're already a trader? Look into it and see no that no trader can do success outside emotions but his ability to control and take advantage of it is the surefire success.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-04-2018), ehizmac (08-19-2018), FxBD (06-14-2018), kammraz (06-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,789 Times in 565 Posts

Well! This is not a bad idea my friend! You can do it easily and if you face some problems at any stage then there are many experienced traders which will help you within minutes. Every trader set targets according to his/her knowledge and abilities and i hope you will succeed in your goals. Maybe this is small target for some traders but for a newbie this is enough to start good trading career. I know you are not a newbie but you can start new journey on this way. I hope you will achieve this target and after that increase the percentage of profit every month continuously.
      Best of Luck!
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-04-2018), FxBD (06-14-2018), kammraz (06-05-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,789 Times in 5,193 Posts

Hi guys,

Warm welcome to the trading journal section What you have explained really makes sense because you have kept the targets realistic and doable. I see lots of experience in you and I think that is what will drive you to the results you have desired and help you achieve them in a solid, less risky way. Good luck and looking forward to some good trading from you

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

FxBD (06-14-2018), ilyas_ili (06-04-2018), kammraz (06-05-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,415 Times in 3,375 Posts

You are very welcome into the section brother, am happy you decided to open your own journal despite having doubt on to mind.
      Note: having a journal doesn't mean you must be a forex guru, in fact it's to guide you towards becoming the best version of trader you wanna be.
      So you are using bollingar indicator? I have been trying to learn how to use it but to no avail, maybe I can learn one or two things from you.
      You are welcome once again, Goodluck on your trading.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-05-2018), dzin4aans (06-05-2018), FxBD (06-14-2018), kammraz (06-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,897 Times in 778 Posts

Welcome to the journal section, @kammraz! I especially like your monthly profit target of 20% which is so realistic and actually simplifies trading somewhat. Your risk is also reasonable at 5%. I also think that your choice of the three pairs, Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd and Eur/Jpy are superlative. I know for a fact that you will do great things here and I can't wait to see your strategy in action!

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-05-2018), FxBD (06-14-2018), kammraz (06-05-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 674 Posts

Default Trade 01

Pair: GBPUSD

D1
      Name:  GBPUSD D1 05062018.PNG
Views: 68
Size:  39.0 KB

Price is currently in daily zone where I prefer to sell (zone of MA5/10 high)

H4
      Name:  GBPUSD H4 05062018.PNG
Views: 69
Size:  63.7 KB

The reason why I decide to take a sell position is because in H4 the price is also in MA5/10 high and there was doji that is below top BB. My target is just slightly below MA5/10 low.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-05-2018), ehizmac (08-19-2018), FxBD (06-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-05-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast