• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: USD/CAD (part 30)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,344 Times in 4,941 Posts

Name:  UC looking for something.png
Views: 29
Size:  63.4 KB
      UC is looking for something but its quite unclear for what because it seems that there is strong resistance above 1.30 but then again, there is strong support whenever UC falls 100-200 pips. The hardest part in this move is that we cant know when there will be support because each time pair stops in the nowhere of that range I have outlined. So I think keeping sell from 1.30 on USDCAD is worthy but exposes to big risk if things go south and USDCAD breaks.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

abidbutt (06-15-2018), FxBD (06-16-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,049 Times in 497 Posts

I guess selling pressure is still out there yesterday price fail to drop but traders still holding their position as seller, We can sell the pair as market sentiment is to go short, Pair may fall till gap open area.

Traders Sentiment : Short

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

abidbutt (06-15-2018), dzin4aans (06-12-2018), FxBD (06-16-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Name:  UC flat out at top.png
Views: 26
Size:  61.7 KB
      USDCAD is still below this 1.30 resistance and holding above there. However I think the potential for a sell off is much bigger so despite it rising yesterday above 1.30, it has again been rejected and pushed lower so I think the big moves are just ahead and if there one comes, USDCAD has potential to reach 1.2760 quickly.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

abidbutt (06-15-2018), FxBD (06-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Yesterday price refuse to fall and trade in range area showing positive sign at the closing sing thus today traders change their opinion and going long on the pair we will do the same and buy the pair

Market Sentiment : Long

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,311 Times in 825 Posts

Thumbs up UC DAILY 1:3 TRADE!

Hi traders

i wanna share with you my technical analysis regarding UC based on Fomc news coming tonight i think first UC goes in the upward direction then after that move in the downward direction because US is hold strong trend line resistance (dark red line represents that)
      For more signal and updates kindly follow my journal in signature
      Attached Images  

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

abidbutt (06-13-2018), dzin4aans (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-15-2018), zahidmehmood (06-14-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Fine

abidbutt is a name known to all abidbutt is a name known to all abidbutt is a name known to all abidbutt is a name known to all abidbutt is a name known to all abidbutt is a name known to all abidbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Agreed with 786pk. Even if we see this Pair at Week1 we can see a strong Trend line which is showing a strong downward trend for usdcad. Fomc news will also support technical traders it seems.
      Attached Images  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to abidbutt for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-13-2018), zahidmehmood (06-14-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  UC slowly climbing.png
Views: 21
Size:  64.8 KB
      The rising trend still exist in the UC and yesterdays thoughts of a sell position went nowhere because USDCAD rose higher immediately after I did my analysis... Not surprising, dollar is still pretty strong and CAD weak and the recent rise in the price is still meaningful but I have mentioned this multiple times, if FOMC fails to break the USDCAD above 1.3050, I hardly doubt there will be anything left for UC and the slide lower might start when we least expect it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Yesterday price fail to go further more up, and drop sharply that is due to the news. that drive the pair and change the direction of price. Price will continue fall today and may try to reach week open area where we have seen gap

Market Sentiment : Short

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-14-2018), FxBD (06-16-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Koen001 will become famous soon enough Koen001 will become famous soon enough Koen001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Canadian Loonies showed a downtrend

Hello again! The price can be found between the resistance levels of 1.2995 and the support level of 1.2905. Looking at the 14-day MA, the decline of the pair is apparent from 1.2955 to the support level of 1.2905 and then possibly move further to 1.2770 and 1.2765. When it successfully breaks the current rate and fixes over it, I will look for buying the pair.

Name:  6.14.18b.png
Views: 18
Size:  83.3 KB

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Koen001 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-14-2018), FxBD (06-16-2018), GFerdz (06-14-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  UC rally hard.png
Views: 14
Size:  75.7 KB
      USDCAD finally breaks out to the top side, now way above 1.3050 level and now 1.31 will be massive step. If USDCAD can pass that level, there is huge chance there is a straight move to 1.34 because looks like no FOMC or other events can stop the political turmoil around loonie and the weaker canadian dollar.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

FxBD (06-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast