• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is it hard to trade on Forex?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      419 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,072 Times in 1,339 Posts

Default Re: Is it hard to trade on Forex?

Actually to trade successfully in the Forex market, its can be very difficult and a bit easy, i think this really depend on the way we handle the Forex market, and how good we are as a trader.
      for some traders the reason why they found the Forex very difficult is their trading mentality, yes i know Forex is not as easy but its not something that we cannot be successful, we need a good trading mentality, like having a plan towards getting a more realistic profit from the market..
      and if we try to keep learning in the market, this is the way to conquer the Forex market difficulties.
      so in a nutshell for me i dont wanna believe that the market is too hard to understand.

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading may seem complex, abstract and intimidating for beginning traders. However it is so easy to trade forex – with round-the-clock sessions, access to significant leverage and relatively low costs – it is also very easy to lose money trading forex with it avoiding Greed is essential.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4951 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,308 Times in 3,485 Posts

Forex trading could be deemed as hard or easy, the most difficult aspect of this business is the psychological one where each trader learns about Forex wrongly and plans to be very successful, the technical analysis is the easiest aspect of trading, you can easily get indicators that you can put together and then have yourself a strategy, but if there isn't anything done to handle your emotional control and other things, it will be very difficult earn in the market, as a trader you can decide to trade Forex without much hassles as long as you have a good plan about how money management will be treated. It is very hard to trade in the Forex business when all you are interested in is fast money, you won't be satisfied by trading like this.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

5. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4583 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,390 Times in 744 Posts

It is hard to trade and be profitable in the Forex business because this is where more people lose, how can anyone tell us that trading is very easy, I sincerely don't think that it is the truth, Forex looks easy in the surface but when you go deep into it, the is when you will understand and also realize that it would seem not exactly as you thought, a Forex trader must be prepared for challenge and hard work, coming into Forex with a simple mindset makes you lazy, and with the scary statistics about the amount of Forex traders who don't make money, one should be extremely careful about what they believe and think about this market, trading has never been easy but there are people that have successfully turned their failures and challenging situation into something beautiful.

7. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexthedefender04 View Post
      It all depends.

Just imagine.
      You don’t know the first thing about financial markets. You’re standing behind a trader who is thoughtfully peering at his computer screen with flashing market quotes. You know that this person earns more than you, but moves his body far less. If he does move at all, he probably just stretches himself or sighs.
      You look and see candlestick charting. You might think: there is a price move so all I need is just buy or sell on top/bottom to make my account increase in several clicks. It’s a snap. You can't make head nor tail of what the trader is thinking over. You might even think that you’ve found a pot of gold. Your eyes light with sudden hope that only you see nothing difficult in forex trading, while others just live in ignorance.
      Then the trader offers you his comfortable seat so that you are in his shoes. Now you are the person with several hundred dollars on your account (we’ll not go too far imagining as this is an adequate amount). You have a small leverage and a trading platform with full functionality and an empty chart with price quotes. Also, you realize that your profit doesn’t depend on how much the employer pays for the time spent in front of a computer (as you are your own employer), so this time should be efficient. Otherwise you will just waste your time. So, you start trading.
      The trader’s mental condition is ambiguous at the moment of a market entry. You feel calm when you’re not in the market, but you understand that if you do nothing, you will have no money. You have a certain set of knowledge and experience and certain technical indicators or trading strategies in mind. You choose the one you like, and finally, guided by your thoughts, conclusions and opinions, enter the market.

THE TRADE IS OPENED!

For a fraction of an instant your very first impression will bring you mild disappointment as you will see negative figures in the active line of the trade. This is the initial loss on the spread. This feeling will vanish soon.
      Further you grasp the point that no matter what analysis you have done and how much time you have spent on it, the price will still move its own way. And whether this path fits into your plans is a matter of coincidence.
      1. Price moves to profit
      You rest easy and feel some self-satisfaction. You think that you understand the market and looking at the line with profit, you cannot wait to close the deal.
      It seems to you that the price may not reach the take-profit target. Your finger moves in indecision to click a mouse button…
      And in the end, when you close a deal with profit, you sigh with relief and recall how emotional it was. But you understand that you earned this profit quite rightly.
      2. Price moves to a loss
      You are not comfortable. First, you want to say hell with it and close the platform to come back to it after a while. And all this time you will have a faint hope for a reversal in your favor, even though you will diligently convince yourself that you are ready to close this deal at a loss.
      When you close it with a loss (or watch the last points of the price before your stop), you can experience several emotions. Anger, despair, hatred, anything, but not indifference. Losses, of course, are an integral part of trading, but you will surely remember most of your recent losing trades.

So is it hard to trade on Forex?
      It's hard for sure. It's easier than carrying heavy bags on your back, but harder than teaching at a college, for example. And most importantly - personally for you trading will cost exactly the money that you will earn with its help. And when, being an experienced speculator, you will look back and reflect on how you have learned to earn on Forex, you will remember all your money lost. Fold the bills equal to the amount you lost - this will be the price you paid for learning. All traders have this price.

yes bro it is very difficult to do trading in Forex because the to do successful trade in Forex we have to do so much analysis and planning for our trading we can do a trade in just few minutes but we have to make so much planning for our trading which takes so much time and we have to do very hard work for making successful planning for our trading and if we don't make a plan for our reading it will be impossible for us to make profit from our trade

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      256 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,160 Times in 382 Posts

In my view, in the beginning it was very difficult and very challenging. Initially, we are delighted to have gained a lot of profit within 2-3 days by using the DEMO ACCOUNTS. We feel we are the most powerful and able to control the market. But when we use REAL ACCOUNT, it's far different. Can be said to be totally wrong. Depo, depo, depo and depo and lastly we have the savings.

We forget, who really want to get revenge with the market. We want to redeem what we've lost. But we forget, in fact we do not study what and why we LOSS.

Yes, at this stage I'm sure we will easily give up. However, for those who are not easy to give up and have a deep interest in this forex field, it will try to find out what is the cause of its previous failure.

In my view, look for successful traders and friends. Ask for guidance and ask for guidance so that we are positive in life. Look for techniques that fit our soul. To get that technique, let's look for a teacher who has extensive experience with the technique. I am convinced that with positive effort and soul, all traders will succeed.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Brooding

Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro has a brilliant future Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,579 Times in 375 Posts

The way people will respond to this question is very different because what you do in the forex business will in some way determine what you get from it, if someone is saying it is too difficult to make money while trading forex, we should ask them about their experience and why they think about forex this way, if you probe further you will see that the failure they experienced was because they did not approach the forex business right, they always thought that trading is something that won't have any challenges and when they face slight issues, they just conclude that forex is very difficult to earn. They are very wrong about this.

11. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,418 Posts

The fact is, it is easy to trade on forex, very easy as the tools required to carry out forex trading are not sophisticated and are not difficult to get. With just your mobile android phone you normally use to browse the internet and for calling purpose, you can trade forex with it all you need is money which is trading capital. Forex trading is just a two way market, either you buy to make profit or you sell to make profit so it's actually simple.

What is difficult is making a successful trading career, to trade forex and be profitable, to be consistent trader that can always trade in the market and win 70-80% of trades entered within a given period of time. i.e winning 7 to 8 trades out of 10 executed trades. This is what is difficult in forex trading business.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka is a splendid one to behold Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very hard to trade in the forex business, when we enter the forex market with the wrong notion that everything will be easy, usually we get disappointed because what we imagined is not exactly what we got and that could lead to discouragement and dismay, forex is not hard to trade, but when we are trading with the wrong intentions, we will definitely make everything very difficult and complicated, success in the fore business and what makes it easy is just to follow a series of rules which have already been established about trading, in the event that you go against the rules, you will definitely find it difficult to trade and earn from the forex market, if not trading should be easy as bread.

14. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that it is easy to trade in the Forex market but it is very hard to earn profits from Forex business because it is the most risky and complicated online business in the world where most of the traders can not success. An one can easily trade here because the trading platform is very normal and for this either uneducated or educated and either learned or illiterate everyone can trade in forex market. But if the traders want to survive or want to make profit then they must have to learn perfectly the knowldge of trading skills and strategy on demo account practive for a long time with hard work. Beside this, the traders must have to control their emotions and greed and have to be calm and discipline during the trading time and to trade perfectly to analyze the market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast