I am:
      ----

bluedream is an unknown quantity at this point bluedream's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Making music

My hobby is music.
      I sing solo, in groups even in church choir (I know )
      But besides that I like making songs.
      Music is life and it can be expressed through different means and that is why I like music. It can calm your mind or destroy it hahaha.

Who else in here like music?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bluedream For This Useful Post:

IndicatorMan (06-22-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluedream View Post
      My hobby is music.
      Music is life and it can be expressed through different means and that is why I like music. It can calm your mind or destroy it hahaha.

What Gears comapanion you when you making music is that you use a Keyboard Workstation with built in multi track squencer such Korg Kronos or maybe you just using a controler MIDI to the Laptop and using a Cakewalk Software, please share ... thank you ...

I was a Korg Wavestation and Korg Microstation ... both of them not built a squencer ...
      Simple Is The Best

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

IndicatorMan (06-22-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluedream View Post
      My hobby is music.

I make songs but only using guitar and keyboard.
      Only do it just for fun but maybe I can sell my song?
      Anyone have any idea on how to sell a song like what does it take to sell a good song, where to sell it and how much can I expect in terms of monthly salary?

Thanks for your information! Viva music!

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur View Post
      What Gears comapanion you when you making music is that you use a Keyboard Workstation with built in multi track squencer such Korg Kronos or maybe you just using a controler MIDI to the Laptop and using a Cakewalk Software, please share ... thank you ...

I was a Korg Wavestation and Korg Microstation ... both of them not built a squencer ...
      Wow bro, you are a pro in this matter.
      Are you a composer also?
      People say those good with music usually are good with trading.
      Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IndicatorMan For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (06-25-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default answer to guestion,

yes music is one of the industries that thrive in the continent, which are capable of propelling the talented one, from nothing to something, in term of get

wealth by sinking some good musics for entertainment, aske me some time i do lesson to some music of my choice at a leisure time, means when i have slight chance for it, they should be encourage those that sink good music for entertainment.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams will become famous soon enough sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Making music to me has no much meaning when it comes to forex trading,although,when listening to music while trading make me real fine,because i love music but my friends who are also forex traders complain when they see me listening to music while trading because they regard it as interruption but for me it is a good tonic that encourage me in trading.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IndicatorMan View Post
      Wow bro, you are a pro in this matter.
      Are you a composer also?
      People say those good with music usually are good with trading.
      Thank you, you are so nice ... I heard like that too because Music, and Trading is an "Art" who have already same pattern but they moving in a Symphonic.

Btw

I just a player in My Church and have involve as a musician at My Church as a Guitarist, a Drummer, & a Keyboard, but it was when i'm a student at University.
      Simple Is The Best

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,135 Times in 8,472 Posts

Wow, there is quite enough member here who also love music.
      I also played guitar but only for myself lolz I considered entering a music school after I graduated high school but fate has a different path for me.
      I want to be able to make my own song professionally and sell it too I mean making money from doing a hobby is not a bad idea, right?

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

ffoedom (07-04-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

making music is an a art no body can make properly so it is very use full for us some time we free so we can music in different level with different strategy but it is difficult for us so making music is important .

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

jamesrhode is an unknown quantity at this point jamesrhode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am also a music lover. I also make remix from various songs and dream to be a composer in future after college days !! For now, I download songs from tubidy free mp3 downloads and mixes them with various software. This downloader is good for free mp3. All the best to you.

15. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

i wish i am artistic and can create music or even play music but i cant. I dont think i have talent for it and no lessons can teach me coz i am just unmusic lol

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast