• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Overview: 7 Reasons Why Forex Trading Is Great For Female

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,303 Times in 8,219 Posts

Default Overview: 7 Reasons Why Forex Trading Is Great For Female

Forex trading is a male-dominated business but does not mean that only male traders can make money in this very harsh jungle. There are actually great female traders who didnít make it to the news and the public obviously do not know who they are. If we think about it again, this business is actually very good for female due to various reasons and this article will deal with it. Here are the reasons why female traders might actually be more successful than their male counterpart:

1. Female are naturally more patient
      There is something about female that men can never have and that is motherhood. This alone already speak a thousand language about the quality of female that is part of them and itís what we call patience. Generally, female are more patience than men because of their motherhood. They tend to be harness more patience than men. Of course, this does not mean that men are not patient enough but there is no doubt that female are much more patient than men. Patience is a very much needed quality in business and especially in forex trading where you spend a lot of time waiting for a good trading opportunity and then you must wait some more to let your position hit your target. That is why patience is important and women excels in this area.

2. Female are naturally more caring
      This is also something known to everyone because we are all born from a mother and during that 9 months period we are all carried by our mom. There is something about women that you just canít deny and that is their care. Normally, daughters are more caring to their parents than sons and again it does not mean that sons do not care about their parents but it so happened that daughters have much more attachment to their parents than sons. That is why women are more caring about the money and would think a lot of time on how to grow it and be careful with taking position in the market.

3. Female donít usually take too much risk
      According to research from many years ago women are more survivalist than adventurous. Men on the other hand are more adventurous than survivalist. Itís very much rare to see women who do adventure into the unknown than men but this is a generalization because obviously there are also adventurous women out there too. That is why women usually take much less risk than men. This is obviously very good when it comes to trading and money management.

4. Female have more ďfree moneyĒ
      It is no secret that women have a lot of need but that also makes it good because they can really save up or for those who are already married, they can manage the family budget and have more free money that they can use for trading. Of course, this does not mean that they will just throw away the money to the market because obviously everyone needs to learn something before they do business. This is the case with the story that was very popular from Japan many years ago where there was a rise in Japanís wives who became successful traders.

5. Female are better at doing repetitive routine
      Letís face it.... men get bored easily! 
      Men do their job and then go home and repeat the same routine again tomorrow. Yes, that is correct. However, traditional role of women sees women do their routine from early in the morning and continues until everyone else is asleep at night. Of course, women today are working their jobs too but still they will usually do something else that men donít do at home after their job. Not every women are like this but this is the common scenario found in most home in the world (not in just some developed countries). This quality of women makes them a suitable candidate to become a successful trader because at some point in your trading career trading will become a repetitive routine because you will already become so efficient at what youíre doing that you become like a robot.

6. Female are more focused in doing their job
      Women listen and do orders thoroughly and this is a fact. Where men want to do the job quickly women will tend to do the job correctly. Not all men are like this but in general women excel in this field. This obviously makes female traders to be able to execute a well-made trading plan from their mentor or one that they made themselves.

7. Traditional female roles allows them to have more time at home
      Moms work usually revolves around the family (kids, husband) and their activities (kids school, music lessons and others). Of course some have some who can help her like nanny or baby sitter or domestic helper but the core activity is still the same and that is taking care of the family. This is why those who can manage their routine and time efficiently will usually find a good chunk of time that can be used in between the activities. Forex trading is suitable for them because trading the daily time frame or H4 time frame wonít take that much time and in fact it can be done with just 5 to 10 minutes per day just checking if there is a good setup or not and then enter the trade or leave the chart if there is no good setup.
      Those 7 reasons are enough to say that forex trading is a very suitable business for women who are looking to add side income or perhaps even making it into a solid business as main income for the family. There is a lot of successful female trader out there but not all of them came to surface so the public donít know them.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Choi sifu is on a distinguished road Choi sifu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also agree. Actually there is a certain time period where all women (who are married) will have to stop working if she is a career woman and that is when they are already entering around 7 months pregnant and until at least 3 to 6 months after the child is born. During this period of time they won't be able to work and their schedule will become hectic especially when it's their first time becoming a parent because they don't have any experience before. After they can handle things they will be able to spend time to learn forex in demo account.

One case study is actually my friend. She decided to become a full time mother until her child is at least 7 years old and during when her child was 4 years old she started learning forex because she used to have her own money before (she was a career woman) and now that she has no money she can only spend her own money that she had saved or from what her husband give her. She didn't like the idea of relying on her husband's money and she started learning forex (she accidentally found out about forex from youtube ads). Slowly but steadily she learn forex and now she have her own money from her trading activity and don't need to rely on her husband's money too much anymore.

This is why I agree with the post above. Forex is a good choice for women.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,637 Times in 1,127 Posts

Overview: ? Reasons Why Forex Trading Is Great For Female
      Females are cold minded in nature. They have some critical ideas than a men. They have enough time. All of these things are essential to become a good trader. That's why female trader can easily get success in Forex market as they have cool mind, critical ideas as well as enough time.

In my country Bangladesh, females are considered as a burden for the society. Because they have no earning source. I have motivated many of my female friends to join in MT5 forum. Now they are continuously earning money from Forex market. They don't need to go outside of home to earn money. It's really helpful for Muslim women as they have many restriction for working outside.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,097 Times in 869 Posts

man and woman has the same and also equal opportunity in forex trading, in my opinion it is all depend on how good we are in understanding and also solve a problems. both man and woman has their own way of thinking and also way in seeing and also solving a problems, in forex trading i think that the key is how good we are in analyze a problems and also take a calculated action that is how we analyze the market and also opening a position, it is really depend on how well we understand the market and how we control our self and our emotion and it all can only be achieve through years of training and also evaluation process. forex trading is all about the way of thinking and also how clever and fast we are in learning and also solving a problems.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Tereza-N is an unknown quantity at this point Tereza-N's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is the age of information and technology so making money from the internet is not a new thing and everyone who want to make money can learn. Man or woman is no exception, they must all learn first. When I first started forex trading I was so afraid because looking at the graph of GBP/USD moving so fast and the money go up and down very quick made me very anxious and nervous. I thought to myself what is this crazyness? But after learning it and really take my time I understand that fluctuation is normal and the risk is what we must control to avoid getting the same effect that I had several years ago.

Now I trade with very small lot and I'm very comfortable with it and I'm only targeting small profit per deal so i don't get greedy.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,929 Times in 993 Posts

I go through the Internet and I see work that can be done by stay at home mom's, something that usually cross my mind is that how many of these people are truly successful, the forex market has many women that trades although it is generally believed that it is dominated by their male counterparts. If a survey is conducted and the results analysed I am sure we will be shocked at the number of people that are women doing forex.

The women folks are a unique set of people because when God created the world, Adam was made out of clay while the woman was carefully crafted from the rib that the Almighty took from the man, female are multi-tasking by default that means while you as a man can concentrate on the forex charts at one time, they can actually be trading and taking care of their children and even cooking and cleaning the house too, a clear example is our able moderator Nikitabelle.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,281 Times in 507 Posts

According to observations made by microfinance experts in many countries, women tend to be better savers than men. Women are resilient in the face of family challenges and there is something about a woman's maternal instinct that makes women ideally positioned to take care of the home more than men. Those same attributes of resilience, saving habit and care/responsibility also pay off when it comes to trading. A trader who has the savings mindset will be able to accumulate many small gains and refrain from taking excessive risks (in a bid to strike it big).

In addition, forex trading is good for women because in many developing countries (especially in the Third World), women are a marginalised and subjugated group. Many women in these countries are economically disadvantaged and trading can be an avenue for them to earn income from the comfort of their homes. the best part is that housewives can combine their home chores with forex trading.

In summary, forex trading can serve as a tool for women empowerment and help lift millions of women all over the world from poverty.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,387 Times in 1,155 Posts

Women are a very resourceful set of people, have you heard the saying that what a man can do, a woman can do better? Well in the forex business that holds true because most females are geniuses who are known to manage their home in ensuring that every thing is going well, at the same time they will take care of the husband and children. If they venture into the forex business, I have great confidence that they will perform excellently well, I have no doubt that these people have what it takes to succeed even more than the men. They have great determination and zeal that cannot be compared to what the male can comprehend. If they understand this business, I know they will be the ones showing the men how to be successful trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a jewel in the rough fanatic is a jewel in the rough fanatic is a jewel in the rough fanatic is a jewel in the rough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The fact that women do not often take risk due to their survivalist inclination is, without doubt a major reason, why they are likely to make it in the forex world, which some believe is fraught with risk.

However, adventurous spirit which most men innately possess is probably the reason why men dominate the forex trading business all over the world at the present time. If only the women will be a little more adventurous, who knows, they may outclass men some day in the forex market.

The case of successful Japanese housewives forex traders should serve as motivation to women everywhere to explore this wonderful way of making money, which abounds in the forex market.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN THE FOREX MARKET ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Overview: 7 Reasons Why Forex Trading Is Great For Female
      There are a few female trades in the world. Their participation is not well. But according to your post forex trading can be a great career for the female. I think male traders can take some steps to increase female participation in the forex market. We have capable sister, wife and others females relatives. We can teach them about forex trading. Many females spent their times doing nothing. If they find this awesome earning source they surely start forex trading. As a result, our standard of living will rise.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast