• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: What is your profitable forex trading strategy?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is your profitable forex trading strategy?

Those harvesting pips from the forex market on a fairly regular basis do not rely on mere luck alone, but a profitable strategy. What is your profitable forex trading strategy?
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatic For This Useful Post:

Renan (06-15-2018)

3. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,719 Times in 1,141 Posts

I am using three types of indicators in my trading. All are technical analysis. These indicators are support & resistance, RSI and Zigzag indicators. In Combined your trade will be profitable for sure. But you need proper analysis in demo account. Without demo practicing it should not be applied in your real account. I have attached three pictures for these techniques. With the combination of all of these indicators, i have decided to buy USD/JPY for a long run.

1. Support & resistance required long term time frame. Such as MN1, W1, D1 etc. Short term support and resistance should not be taken into consideration.

2. RSI indicator is fruitful for every kinds of time frame whether it's H1 or M30. Although for getting better result it's better to use this indicator in D1 and W1 time frame.

3. Zigzag indicator indicates the market movement with zigzag style. It's helpful for analyzing the market's predicted movement.
      Attached Images      
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

forexhouse (06-15-2018), Renan (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I traded with more strategies but Broken trend strategy is the best strategy that i traded with it because its earning always more than its loses and we can depend on it totally in our trading and even if making trade depend on it need for long time waiting but its profits are very very good and you can use it on more than one pair to find more chances in short time because the chances based on this strategy is very less and from the following photo you can know it well .

From the above photo we can under stand how to find the chances depend on this strategy so when the price broke the trend with one candle and RSI indicator becomes under 50 line this will be the time for opening a trade with target from 50 to 150 pips depend on the market movement .

i always use it in my trading and i see that it is the best strategy for the trading .

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

Renan (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,097 Times in 869 Posts

every trader has their own trading system that they understand and also comfortable with, my self i use price action and also candle stick pattern as my basic of my technical analysis, i see that candle stick really helps a lot because from my experience is that when i use candle stick i really can see what really happen in the market and also i can analyze the market better and also a lot more accurate, although the first time i learn understanding and also identify the right and proper candle stick pattern and shape but if we keep on pay attention trading will be so much easier when e know and understand candle stick

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018), Renan (06-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush has a spectacular aura about bitcoinrush has a spectacular aura about bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I use the swing trading strategy which involves the use of indicators like ATR which I use the measure the market volatility, the ichimoku, 200 EMA and also the RSI for determining the overbought and the oversold conditions. In the case of ichimoku, I use the tenkan, the upper and lower clouds for breakout trades. I have been using this strategy for a couple of years and so far so good, it has been profitable with minimal losses.
      So if your strategy has more winnings than losses, then it is a profitable strategy but if the reverse is the case, then you need to discard the strategy entirely or remodify it.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to bitcoinrush for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018), Renan (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Renan has a spectacular aura about Renan has a spectacular aura about Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You must make the biggest strategy plan The biggest challenge in trading is the fact that nobody knows clearly whether the order is profitable or not. But everyone is able to increase profitability by determining the movement of a market, by testing a number of indicators and listening to estimates from leading traders. An estimate is a probability assessment, which can be true or not. Estimates have a probability for right or wrong. To make a more reliable estimate (where it has a higher probability of occurring), you should base it with equally reliable imagery. Typically, these hypotheses form the basis of trading strategies in Forex.
      If a trader finds a regularity, where it will allow the person to profit at least 6 out of 10 cases, and his profits will outweigh his losses, he can make a profitable good strategy, based on that regularity. Although the trader only has 3 profitable orders of 10 orders, where it will lead to higher profits. The possible thing is when the profit from an order exceeds the maximum risk in a few times. The situation may occur due to stop loss and take profit placement.
      Sooner or later, those ideas will come to your mind.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Renan for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-18-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread