• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would you do differently now than in the past for profitable trading?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,527 Times in 2,518 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
      What would you do differently now than in the past for profitable trading?
      That's a rather simple answer.

To not take for granted that i know instantly how to improve my strategies. Sometimes i do know this, but i have to test it and sometimes i think i know stuff but i really don't. There have been times where i think i know better then my system or the market, but really i do not. My system may be wrong and i may be right but in the end i am not better then my system. There has also been times when i think i know better then the market, like i said, where i have not followed my system and after a few trades like that i see that i actually do not know better etc..

To find something that actually is better i need to test it out, for a long time. It's not enough to trade a week or two, that means nothing. I need to test something for 6 months at least to figure out if the change is something good.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think i became more patient than before especially during opening of an order as in the past i was trade much and i was not patient and just open order to trade without enough analysis to the market but now i'm more carious and wait until find a good trading positions and then open an order and this improves my trading and improves the results also.

Also i decreased the risk during trading than before and so my percentage of making of money is decreased on short term but on long term i got more money and survived for long time in the market, in the pat i was losing my accounts easy and quickly but now i can keep it for longer time and make more profits and so the trading become more profitable for me.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2