Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are the best and worst times to trade?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

oluwafemi will become famous soon enough oluwafemi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Overlapping usually provide the greatest degree of liquidity in certain currency pairs, as well as wider pip range movements. More liquidity and a Higher volume of trades will often more beneficial to the speculative forex trade, certain times when trading is heavier in particular currency pairs can give a trader the edge needed to be profitable. The higher the volume, also the potential profits. Golden Hours, is the forex trading hours tool that one can save ones money and keep your nerves by not trading at the wrong time. It is very crucial to understand the best time to analyze the charts. In forex trading, when two markets are open concurrently, there is usually more volume and volatility.
      The market is active all through the day. Price movements and trading volume are not uniform through all the sessions. At times, it is best for traders to leap into the market and at other times, the it is best to just stay away. All of these the currencies react in different ways during every session. The best time to trade currency pairs is in the first 3 to 5 hours of all the sessions, particularly when your fundamental analysis points on the new economic calender are released.
      The worst time tobTrade to Forex Market
      Many traders do not trade on Sundays, as nothing significant really happens in currency rates. Avoid trading late on Fridays, as the market is extremely unpredictable due to the weekend. Holidays days are avoided too.

2. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a spectacular aura about AHT has a spectacular aura about AHT has a spectacular aura about AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Best time to trade:
      When the market moves according to our expectation and when our trading system suggest us to open trade this is called good time for trading. We should wait for this time and in this time we should open our trade. A good trader open his trade on this time. We do not need huge trade from the market.only some good trade can give us good earning.

Worst time to trade:
      When the market is not good position and when the price movement is not come at our expectation then we can called it worst time to trade. In this time we should avoid our trade because if we trade on this time then we can make big loss. Who are good trader they do not trade all time. They wait for good set up. Good set up are very good for trading.

4. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,942 Times in 1,204 Posts

Mostly the news time will be affected the market it will have a fixed time to be appear and data will be helpful for buying or selling different currencies, if you are short term trader and then work according to your trading strategy in scalping most of the traders will follow against the trend and try to earn profit, according to my trading plan i will work in evening on my country timing in that time market movement will be not fast but it will give more then 50 pips in two or three trades. in long term i will love to trade on gold which will be more risky but profitable and also taking big risk on gold will need confidence and trading information then we will get proper idea and take risk in gold for making long term profit.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,941 Times in 2,694 Posts

What are the best and worst times to trade?
      There are no best or worst times to trade, you should device your trading strategy in such a way that this time never happens. Sure the outcome of a trade during some news or w/a could at first look silly but the next time you might make money. The fact is that i trade straight through almost everything out there. I did lock the Brexit event, meaning i locked my positions but if i wouldn't i would have made a lot of money. I did not even need to.
      The only reason i did lock it was that it was a 1 in 50 years event. That's something major right? Makes the monthly announcements look like peanuts imo.

Make your strategy strong enough that you do not have to look for best or worst times and you can concentrate on making profits not timing.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

7. Lamboghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually there is no best and worst time for forex trading, because there is no time limit for trading considering the forex market is open 24 hours non-stop for 5 days
      Maybe each trader has his own analysis and strategy to take advantage of when it's the best time and the worst time, for me the best time we are trading in a healthy mind and mental condition is ready to open a position in accordance with careful planning and analysis. For the time we adjust, start to enter the market when the European market opens and also when the US market opens. because usually when the market in the country concerned is open, there is a fairly strong movement. This can provide a great opportunity for us to be profitable.
      For the worst trading day, maybe each trader can adjust, there are some traders who consider the worst day to be like Friday when the market will be on weekends and usually counter-trend trading will often occur. Sunday nights are usually not suitable for trading because the market movement is very low.

9. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2