• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the best and worst times to trade?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What are the best and worst times to trade?

Our performance during forex trading often depends on timing. A trade made in the nick of time can make a huge difference between profitable trade and losing trade. What are the best and worst times to trade?
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to fanatic for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,773 Times in 902 Posts

the forex market is open 24/7, meaning that one could trade at anytime, whether day or night. however, from experience, there are certain times that the forex trader would do better to stay away from trading the markets. such periods are considered as the bad periods by forex traders. such periods include Mondays, Fridays, and month-ends. most times, the markets are directionless, with low volatility and therefore difficult to trade profitably. it is best not to trade on such days. also, a trader may not trade on some high-impact news days as volatility becomes crazily violent.

there are some good days, too, when most forex traders make good profits as the market direction could be easily discovered. such days include Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

All in all, making profits from the forex trading market is not very easy. one must work hard to attain such success.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

5. The following 0 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,719 Times in 1,141 Posts

What are the best and worst times to trade?
      Good question. Hope my answer will solve this question.We all know that Forex market is opened for 24/5 that means 24 hours for 5 days. Saturday and Sunday are the market closed date. So, it's really need to know the best and worst times to trade. I don't want to explain it broadly. Hope my points will clear everything.

Worst times to trade
      1. Immediately before or after any high impact news has been published.
      2. The first day and the last day of the week. Monday is the first day while Friday is the last day of the week.
      3. When you are not in the right mental state.

Best times to trade
      1. The European-North American overlap: Time period is 8 AM to 11 AM.
      2. The Asian-European Overlap: Time period is 12 AM to 3:00 AM.
      3. The Australian-Asian Overlap: Time period is 9 PM to 12 AM.

If you have any problem to understand any points then please ask me again. Hope it will be cleared to everyone.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

7. The following 0 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,615 Times in 1,186 Posts

I don't believe there is anything like a best answer worse time to trade in this forex business, there are factors that will make you enter a trade which is peculiar to each person, the worse time however is different to people and difficult to generalize based on the strategy that traders are using, but never trade after you have lost a huge amount of money from your account balance, the next transaction would be motivated by greed and revenge psychology which might end up being the worse decision you would have made after the first flop. The best time is when there is a good system you are applying that gives a signal you are sure about being the you have been anticipating it for a while.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oghale For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (06-18-2018)

Reply to Thread