• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which currency pairs do you find most profitable and why?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,593 Times in 2,692 Posts

All currencies for me are profitable and have no difference. It only depends on the analysis of each trader to find an opportunity in the analysis that has been done. Indeed most traders will choose the major currency pair and rarely choose cross pair or exotic pair in trading. Maybe some traders are afraid of spreads that are too wide so not many use cross pair or exotic pair. Being trader is afraid of spread then it is just cowardly trader or trader lacking skills for analysis.

In conclusion, the opportunity in all pairs depends on the trader's own analysis. Profit or loss in trading is not because of the pair we choose but your skills are the main factor. So in my opinion not the most profitable currency pair, all the instruments are the same in trading platform.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

2. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,790 Times in 980 Posts

I think over the years in trading. The preferred pair has changed according to market conditions.
      In short, the most profitable pair is the pair who has a clear direction. So you can choose successful deals well.
      Some will tell you the most profitable pair is the pair that moves quickly so you can win more points. But what about the loss? Certainly you will lose too much.

So you need to analyze more than one pair and choose the most obvious pair in the movement at this time and move away from the pair, which makes you hesitate to determine the direction where you become more confused.

In the current time, I see gbp pairs is the most obvious where it is heading downwards.

4. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,215 Times in 2,268 Posts

My favorite trading pair to get profit is obviously three i.e EURUSD ,USDJPY and the GBPUSD but i like USDJPY the most as its movement is smooth and we can see some decent volatility here so my scalping strategy for medium term suits and the most important thing is that when i come from office ,the US market opens so i can fully focus on this pair .The other two pairs i used to enter when i see some good opportunities in the market but in European and London Market my trading is less .

I also love to trade with other JPY related pairs like EURJPY and GBPJPY as its movement is somewhat faster ,its little hard to regulate the trading in the market .

6. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In answer to your question, I think I will choose the yen pairs which I consider the most profitable. Especially the GBPjpy pair.
      These pairs move a lot and also often have a clear direction, whether bullish or bearish, if you have the ability to analyze the market well, choose your entry points well and respect the general trend.Certainly you will be able to make big profits from this pairs .
      also gbp news has a strong impact on this pair - gbpjpy and you will have the opportunity to use it to gain more points in the market.

8. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,169 Times in 3,354 Posts

In my own perspective I think majority of the pairs are profitable, the truth it depends on how well we understand the pair and how good our trading strategy is. We can make profit from just any currency pairs.
      But still yet we can still have our own favorite forex pair that w love to trade on, I dont that's wrong, for me I love to trade mainly the major pairs in the market like eurjpy, EurUsd, GBP-USD and so on.

And some traders even like to depend on only one forex pairs, such trader believe that it gives them more focus and clarity.

In nutshell all pairs are profitable, all We need to do as a trader is try to develop our knowledge.

10. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    11. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,284 Times in 1,021 Posts

Most popular currency pair which will use by expert and professionals trader are:

EUR/USD GBP/USD,USD/JPY,EUR/JPY and the last one is GOLD.

These currency pair are the most useful and profitable for the traders the most conman is EUR/USD it will be profitable and have low spread also its movements is not so fast it will moves more then 50 to 70 pips per day if the news will come then in days its movement is not more then 100 to 150 pips so take big risk is very easy on this low spread pair also its called dead currency pair which will move very slow, next the expert will trade on Gold which will moves very fast and also give us more profit and loss traders who have full command in forex market will trade on gold long term and they have all news information about market for making profit.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2