• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD (part 78)

I am:
      ----

InstaForex__Analyst is a jewel in the rough InstaForex__Analyst is a jewel in the rough InstaForex__Analyst is a jewel in the rough InstaForex__Analyst is a jewel in the rough InstaForex__Analyst's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Actual pattern: Double Bottom, M15

Signal strength 2 of 5

The Double Bottom pattern has been formed on EURUSD M15. This formation signals a reversal of the trend from downwards to upwards. The signal is that a buy trade should be opened after the upper boundary of the pattern 1.1679 is broken. The further movements will rely on the width of the current pattern 10 points.

Note: The M5 and M15 time frames may have more false entry points.

This pattern was formed on 12.07 at 03:45:30 (UTC+0)
      Best regards,

InstaForex Group Analyst

2. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,089 Times in 531 Posts

Yesterday price was unable to break 100.0 fibo level and thus stay below that level, Price may fall further more towards 23.00 level. We Will only concentrate on buying the pair as all the movement are only retracements for the pair.

Market Sentiment : Long (price may fall to show retracemrnt)

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

I am:
      ----

InstaForex__Analyst is a jewel in the rough InstaForex__Analyst is a jewel in the rough InstaForex__Analyst is a jewel in the rough InstaForex__Analyst is a jewel in the rough InstaForex__Analyst's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Actual pattern: Double Bottom, M30

Signal strength 3 of 5

The Double Bottom pattern has been formed on EURUSD M30; the upper boundary is 1.1685; the lower boundary is 1.1671. The width of the pattern is 15 points. In case of a break of the upper boundary 1.1685, a change in the trend can be predicted where the width of the pattern will coincide with the distance to a possible take profit level.

This pattern was formed on 12.07 at 07:00:30 (UTC+0)
      Best regards,

InstaForex Group Analyst

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ludwig is on a distinguished road Ludwig's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Week
      For several weeks, the price has not been able to overcome the trend line going from below and the support zone, hence we can expect the northern development of the situation and the pair's growth. The candle which has been opened this week, is going down, but is above trend line and support.

Day
      Last week, the price broke the downward channel on the daily chart, but did not overcome the high, so here we can consider the situation as flat, the south was broken, the north was not confirmed. Yesterday's daily candle is going down, but it can be regarded as a pullback, or perhaps only a test of the trend line broken previously.

H4
      The channel of the time frame is northern, and as for the pair, there is only a pullback in the channel.

H1
      On H1, the upward channel has already been broken, the previous low has been updated by the price, and there is a downward channel.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 42
Size:  62.3 KB

And according to such a layout, it is quite appropriate to assume that so far only a pullback comes from the previous growth, and the pair may well find support at one of the levels and continue to develop growth in the future.
      According to the fido, if you estimate, so far, there is no half the growth of this pullback to the south, which means that the probability of the northern movement is very high.

I am in sales, and according to the trading system, the pair turned to the southern direction in the short term, but how far the south will go, and whether it will end with low's passing and getting to the 14th figure, it's too early to say, but in the long run, it turns out that the intraday movement is heading south now, so I consider it, but where we can go south, if it turns to the northern direction again, then I'll look for the north, I conduct intraday trading, so I look for those directions, which I can trade during the day.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ludwig for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Actual pattern: Double Bottom, M5

Signal strength 1 of 5

The Double Bottom pattern has been formed on EURUSD M5; the upper boundary is 1.1682; the lower boundary is 1.1668. The width of the pattern is 13 points. In case of a break of the upper boundary 1.1682, a change in the trend can be predicted where the width of the pattern will coincide with the distance to a possible take profit level.

This pattern was formed on 12.07 at 18:27:36 (UTC+0)
      Best regards,

InstaForex Group Analyst

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,481 Times in 4,428 Posts

EURUSD rebounds after finding support on 1.1650 support.
      The pair had been under bearish pressure today, breaking below 1.1675 to test 1.1650 support. However, the support remained firm, causing a rebound this afternoon, erasing the entire intraday decline. But the psychological level at 1.17 is now playing the role of resistance. It will be necessary to rise above it to relaunch upward pressures, and return to 1.1720 then the recent resistance of 1.1750.

In the opposite direction, a return below 1.1670 which is being testing right now would put in sight the lows of today at 1.1650, before a possible break in the direction of 1.1620.
      Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 34
Size:  36.0 KB

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (07-14-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Haggard trader will become famous soon enough Haggard trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi everyone! Speaking about intraday trade, yesterday’s buy sentiment on EUR/USD is still valid. However, the level of 1.1649 is near. This level confirms the south, the chance for the north is waning. So, I decided to close my buy positions in the red and open a sell deal. However, the best idea is to exercise caution before opening a sell deal on Friday. Just in case, I determined target levels in the south which are 1.1630 and 1.1620, stop loss is at 1.1680. To sum up yesterday’s trade, the price is still hovering flat at around 1.1650. I suspected that the price would be rejected off 1.1650. It happened in fact. However, the price couldn’t reach the meaningful level. The forum took the joint decision on a further move southward. Everyone agreed. Today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday. I have to decide what to do with the euro. My idea is to watch the level of 1.1649. If broken, I’ll sell the pair but not the whole deposit. The situation is very suspicious.

Name:  11.PNG
Views: 29
Size:  158.3 KB

Here are the levels for the weekly forecast. The north has not been confirmed. The level of 1.1740 signals the southward bias temporarily. 1.1840 is also important. Judging by the levels, the pair is trading in the southern territory. I wonder why traders tend to neglect setting stop loss? Guys seem to understand stop loss is important, but try to avoid it. Now I’m going to show you the screenshot.

Name:  12.PNG
Views: 55
Size:  150.3 KB

I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Actual pattern: Double Top, M5

Signal strength 1 of 5

The Double Top reversal pattern has been formed on EURUSD M5. Characteristics: the upper boundary 1.1647; the lower boundary 1.1637; the width of the pattern is 9 points. Sell trades are better to be opened below the lower boundary 1.1637 with a possible movements towards the 1.1622 level.

This pattern was formed on 13.07 at 14:00:12 (UTC+0)
      Best regards,

InstaForex Group Analyst

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,201 Times in 1,041 Posts

Thumbs up EU DAILY HAMMER!

Hi trader's

I wanna discuss and share with you EU pending order according to my technical analysis EU is still bullish for long term it's again touch the Daily trend line channel support and bounce from that point also EU made a Hammer candle stick on the daily time frame which you can see in the attach image below i put my stop loss after the Monday movement of market
      Attached Images  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

abidbutt (07-14-2018), dzin4aans (07-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (07-14-2018), zahidmehmood (07-14-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,481 Times in 4,428 Posts

EUR / USD rebounded again after finding support around 1.1620.
      Indeed, the bearish pressures have broken the support of 1.1650 to back test the support of 1.1620.
      However, the support held, and the disappointing US publications have dampened the Dollar's bullish movement, which caused a rebound of EUR / USD.
      The pair thus rises above 1.1675 and relieves its immediate downward pressures.

The next resistance comes to 1.1700, it has to break 1?1700 to accentuate the upside risks to 1.1720 then 1.1750.

On the downside, the supports of 1.1650 and 1.1620 must yield to open the way towards the 1.1600, 1.1580 and 1.1550 at first.
      Below, we will then find the recent lows to 1.1530 / 1.1510.

EUR / USD short-term bias is still trending downwards at this point, and only a return above 1.1700 could put that into question.
      Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 21
Size:  32.5 KB

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (07-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast