• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 51 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast

Thread: fadila's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah has a brilliant future fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 521 Posts

Lightbulb Re: fadila's - Trading journal

Good morning mt5
      Today, we will return to monitor the progress of one of the long-term analyzes I have posted here more than two weeks ago and it was about the USD/CAD and this is the link to it ...http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...4#post12915404

So the USD / CAD has so far been moving as expected and yesterday reached the first obstacle on its way which is the resistance level1.3380 , I still believe that the pair will move up to the level D. and the plan is to wait for the price to break the current resistance level and retest it then we go long targeting the point D

"quality is not an act it is a habit"

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12 is a splendid one to behold Pak12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,004 Times in 425 Posts

Default Re: fadila's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by fadilah View Post
      Good morning mt5
      Today, we will return to monitor the progress of one of the long-term analyzes I have posted here more than two weeks ago and it was about the USD/CAD and this is the link to it ...http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...4#post12915404

So the USD / CAD has so far been moving as expected and yesterday reached the first obstacle on its way which is the resistance level1.3380 , I still believe that the pair will move up to the level D. and the plan is to wait for the price to break the current resistance level and retest it then we go long targeting the point D
      Good morning and how are you are dear my trading strategy on short is bset

Great work for you are analysis is USD cad yes buy to strong resistance level point is 1.3800 so cool trading and good profit

3. The following 11 users say Thank You to Pak12 for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-06-2018), fadilah (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), Mmk20 (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-06-2018), Unregistered (5)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal has much to be proud of ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,199 Times in 376 Posts

Good morning mt5

Good Morning
      Oh wow dear your predicted analysis is successfully hitted if you have executed any trade than hope you will be in the good profit actually yesterday the data of interest rate was released in that news I think the interest rate value is decreased that' why it is going to the uptrend
      Zara Trading Journal

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-06-2018), fadilah (12-06-2018), Hande (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-06-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,829 Times in 855 Posts

Good morning mt5

Good morning dear. Another a good day has started already and you are enjoying your trading performing in analysis or trading since your most analysis getting pure. Dear UC still in ascending channel. 1.3380 show a turning point because the upper band of the channel is very near. I am a little bit sure here will form a couple of reversal candle. But negative things of my thinking 200 ema give a great support and that may recapitulate its uptrend for a long.

"Big movement create emotion and greedy"

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

fadilah (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk is a splendid one to behold Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning mt5

Nice analysis Daily ABCD pattern. This type of patter is very good for trade when market formed flag and next leg move higher for target D. I think you are doing great. If B level brake and confirmed market stay higher then their is very good entry point for long. I think you should watch more and match other thing like support and resistance. If resistance level strong and B level hold that give good indication for short. So you need to identify the bias first then you can easily trade.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

fadilah (12-06-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose is a splendid one to behold SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning mt5

You are right about USDCAD according to the trend of market we will see next level is 1.3480 the continuous up direction will give more then 70 pips cover in next movement of market, in D1 chart all previous candles will closed at bullish from here we can get 50 pips in 1.3450 target in today movement of market.
      Attached Images  

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

shaukat84 has a spectacular aura about shaukat84 has a spectacular aura about shaukat84 has a spectacular aura about shaukat84's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning mt5

i checked your previous prediction about USDCAD and conclusion is that you suggested very good about USDCAD and USDCAD is very good

in long time period cause from two days its bullish trend is extra strong which show that still no chance to come down and in H4 we can see

its next level may be touch 1.3430 soon..

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to shaukat84 for this useful post.

kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Sad

Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande is just really nice Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning mt5

The current running price is 1.3400 around around near the resistance line according to my opinion it will the its last stop because dollar index is loosing its value so technically it will goes to downtrend it will be reversed from this level or if you want to continue our trade than use the trailing stop
      Hande Trading Journal

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,007 Times in 412 Posts

Good morning mt5

Well I was really disappointed by what cheapened to the USDCAD because it really made be at a loss because i really placed a selling order, because from the look of things i felt the pair has broken the the upward trend, but the news report was just like a surprise. But from the analysis you made i will try to see if i will be closing the trade because i was actually hoping it will come back to he bearish direction.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), fadilah (12-07-2018), Honey Bee (12-06-2018)

18. lamborghini
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,472 Times in 1,590 Posts

Good morning mt5

Your are right dear usdcad is moving up direction and its today breaking level is 1.3400, from this area we are going with trend and first wait for break the 1.3490 area according to your opinion of point D. Wait untill it give the next area of short term at 1.3450 or then move more up to this level.
      Attached Images  

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 51 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast