• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why would you ask a friend to become a forex trader?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why would you ask a friend to become a forex trader?

Most forex traders are in the business due to the unparalleled opportunities that abound in the forex market, despite the risk. Why would you ask a friend to become a forex trader?
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,258 Times in 2,171 Posts

I think Forex one of best online currency trading business and best online earning source for all people. It's true Forex more high risky online trading business but Forex more high profitable business too. I think risk is the part of success in Forex business because no risk no in in Forex business. I always believe If we can get good knowledge about Forex, follow good money management and properly follow all Forex rules before start real trading in Forex then we may success and get unlimited profit from Forex because their are no limit earning in Forex, everybody can get unlimited profit from Forex market.
      For this reason I am invited my friends and family member to become a Forex trader. Thank you.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

elssayed (06-23-2018), Interlock (07-12-2018), Oghale (06-24-2018), Renan (06-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,983 Times in 1,243 Posts

Forex has developed a bad reputation in the consciousness of many people because they have heard about how to those that invested heavily lost their money, so it would be hard to ask a friend of mine to join this group of people except he is personally convinced that trading is what he wants to do, I know how many times I have lost my entire capital but I did not give up, it has taken me up to 8 years of consistent losing before I eventually started making withdrawal gradually, even when I was making these withdrawal I still lost accounts, how can I now tell my friends to join me except they understand the risks involved and are willing to go in still.

6. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,789 Times in 866 Posts

Forex is the best online business and if you are making loses in Forex trading this doesn't mean that the others also will make loses in Forex trading so i always advice my friends to learn Forex well at the demo account and i always provide them with all the information that they need it and after long time as one year learning to them and after they start their trading in the real account they have the decision to continue their trading if they see that Forex is suitable business to them or not .

Because Forex can solve unemployment problem to any one and some people that we tell to them to start Their trading in Forex can success in it and benefit from this great business so i see that we have to inform all our friends with this great business because it can change their lives to the best but at same time there are some friends can't be good traders and they have to keep their learning to succeed in it or leaving it if they have that it will affect on their life .

8. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,950 Times in 848 Posts

Nope, I won't do that, it is simply because forex is too dangerous, have you ever wondered the reason why even the Forex brokers put a disclaimer on their website? It is basically for the reason that they don't want to take the responsibility for anything the happens to the customers deposit, this is why I am skeptical about introducing anyone to the forex market, let each person make that decision for themselves but if I am called upon to advise, obviously some people won't join after you have told them about the risks that can happen to them in the Forex Market, so I am careful about informing my friends to become traders, it is simply a matter of passion. Which many people don't have.

10. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,535 Times in 2,913 Posts

You bet I will, why would I be denying my friend especially my closest pal the opportunity to earn just like u am doing, it is when you are making losses consistently that you will be afraid or ashamed to bring someone you call your friend into the forex market because there is no evidence to show for your trading results, when you have become a consistent winner who withdraws regularly from the forex market, it is your friends that will ask you what this business stands for and you should be able to offer them the needed assistance to become traders, but if you are not well experienced and losing, you won't be bold enough to alter it from your mouth that you do forex trading.

12. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,249 Times in 1,662 Posts

Personally it's not a question of whether I would do it or not, it's a good idea but the eventual outcome depends on the recipients, forex is a good business but we cannot go around telling people the one side of the full story because I see that as a deception, I am sure if my friend is told that 95% or even more are losing money in the forex market, it will make him consider his options of trading carefully, but if I say he can make one hundred dollars to become two hundred within one week, that means I have awaken his greed, I don't want him to obviously succeed. I always like to approach things from the point of view of the unknown to the known because I want people to make the right choices.

14. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan is just really nice Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Initially I obey the words of my friends to use a demo account in learning forex, but trading using a demo account is saturating, if we do not get the results of profit as well as loss we will not lose anything. Finally I decided to jump into real account by using capital in the form of money in the hope of becoming a successful trader.
      The next day I again tried to find him who taught me forex trading, many times I was looking but I did not find him, I do not know the address and I do not know where his house, day after day until months I search for it but I can not find it until I'm tired . And I forget to become a forex trader, it is a difficult beginning if remembered. I also asked him to teach me how to trade forex with real account, he answered to become a forex trader I must have some requirements such as official identity such as ID card and savings account, 2 capital, in the form of money capital and knowledge capital, and lastly to register to the broker .
      A few days later I have set up all the requirements to start trading forex, and with the capital of forex science that has been forgotten because of the time. I also asked him how to choose a good forex broker, beliapun answer whatever any broker you choose should look for brokers with spreads (low price difference and low purchase price) as well as special broker regulation rules that do not incriminate traders.
      Finally I do the registration on one of forex brokers and start my first step into a forex trader.

16. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,790 Times in 980 Posts

Despite the risk, I can suggest Forex to anyone who asks for an investment or a lucrative field of work because Forex is already a very lucrative investment area and most importantly it does not require much so you can try it without losing a lot
      First you need a period of education and training and then you can trade in the Forex market and profit and also you can start with any offer of the bonus without a deposit from any broker and the best of these offers is what Insta Given .
      There is bonus for posts in forum you can get up to 2000 $ monthly
      Also there is offer of $ 1000 bonus for the beginning of real forex trading

18. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

AHT will become famous soon enough AHT will become famous soon enough AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business is a great business ever I seen. Because here one can make good earning independently .There is no boss here .trader is his own boss.after learning good trade one can easily make continuous profit.so I suggest new comer to join in forex business.this business would be a great addition of his earning. Many people make loss here this is true but u should mind there is no business where is no loss. But proper money management ,proper learning, proper analysis of the market can remove one’s overall loss and can make continuous profit. For this reason I told my relatives ,friends ,to join in forex business.

20. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast