• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why would you ask a friend to become a forex trader?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,081 Times in 3,513 Posts

Actually this will be determined by how we see the forex trading market, for a trader that's making good profit from the market or a successful trader, I don't see any reason why we wouldn't invite our friends to participate in the forex trading market.

Yes the forex market is a very tricky business, so this is why we will have to be the guidance of our friends once they have joined the market.
      There is no business on earth that has no risk, so we cant as because the market is risky that we won't invite our friends.

All we have to do is put them on the right track so as to know how to reduce the risk of the market.
      Inviting a friend to trade forex cold later even be an added advantage to us as a trader, of they later become a good professional can also benefit from their experience.

2. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    3. Demo contests
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,619 Times in 784 Posts

I honestly say morality and ethics are not more present everywhere. Where big percent of trader remain under much much problem losing their capital so, I not there positive side to call a friend to join in forex. This is true there is the uncountable opportunity that can change our lives and save from financial crisis. Such as No deposit bonus, Demo contest, Forum Bonus and sharing knowledge, Video tutorial, Different incentive etc. But it can be a trap if we are slaves of our willing. Due to be victims of our emotion and greed or bad attitude we cannot use the luck maker opportunity. I dare to take an example. Hazrat Mohammad (SM) Has established The Holy Quran in his life and observing him numerous people joined under the roof of Islam. We love our emotion and greed, not our daily learning and discipline.

I just call a friend to be a referral so that I can be benefited financially either in forex or mt5 forum. But I have the ambition to inspire my family member or friend circle by my performance.

5. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Dead

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,942 Times in 7,221 Posts

I am not too push myself to offer forex business to my friends, there is something that I have not got from forex business and that means I can not invite them to feel the forex business. That's because I have to have financial freedom first from the forex business, if I have succeeded to become a successful trader then of course I will start offering and help as much as possible to my friends to trade in forex business. I know the forex business is really risky and more risky if a trader just do trade as similar with gambling, whit this reason, i try to remember back how my characteristic of all my friends, the results is almost all my friends is gambler.

7. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,017 Times in 1,778 Posts

Why would you ask a friend to become a forex trader?
      I entered in Forex trading because of my friends. We were stayed in the hall of my university. I did nothing excepting study, playing and gossiping. But one day some of my friends told me to learn Forex trading. They are professional traders now. I am grateful to them. After that i also encouraged many of my friends to join in Forex trading. I am happy with Forex trading then why shouldn't i invite them?

You don't need to tell them the benefits of Forex trading. Just show them you are being paid and you are living handsomely. They will ask you about your earning source. Then let them know how to trade in Forex market and what is the risk factor. If you tell them without their willingness then they won't believe your advising. They could think that you have something to achieve such as commission. Peoples are complex in nature. So you should be careful while advising them about Forex trading. Tell them the real history of Forex trading. Never tell anything that Forex trading won't give them. Be honest and tell your friends the real scenario of Forex trading.

9. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,595 Times in 938 Posts

Forex is the best online business in the world and if a trader can makes a expert trader so he can easily earn from Forex. Though every man want earn money by doing his job. So a man can take Forex as a his occasion Because if a trader can makes a expert trader so he can easily earn money and makes a expert trader is easy from another work. If a trader can makes a expert trader so he can easily earn lot of profit from Forex which are not possible by any other work.

Though a trader easily can earn money from Forex with only online at any time at any where and forex is very easy business from other so I talk to my friend to join in forex for makes money.

11. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,755 Times in 1,464 Posts

Many reason to tell our family and friends to join forex business, when we can show our daily or monthly payments which we can earn from forex they will need to believed this business is real and no need big investment or also time it will be risky but also profitable. every business will need time and hard work then trader will have command to safe their capital from big risk in the beginning stage we can do a lots of mistakes because we are learn our business and it will happen with all trader no one will be perfect so keep learning if you can stay long term and watch your future bright then forex business is the best chance to work at home any where you can trade with mobile phone also many of facilities will give us to operate forex business.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,052 Times in 1,315 Posts

Usually on how i believe things to be done and on how i understand Life, I do not tell anyone from friends to Family to join the Forex trading Markets, I feel that this should be 100% the decision of the person that is involved. This is because Forex is not a simple business, It is a hard business and can make a Forex trader investor to lose their Money. The right thing for us to do is to be successful and when our friends see that we are very successful in Forex currency trading, they will come forward to ask us more about the business and then they will tell us that they want to be like us and enjoy profits, Then we can now introduce them to Forex trading, On their own volition.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,115 Times in 2,613 Posts

There is nothing bad to invite and ask our friends to join this Forex business because by such we can earn together .Actually some people like to trade and make profit in groups because we can share our knowledge and analysis and thus our trading can be improved like that but frankly the friends should be very much interested like us in this field to join as seriousness should be there to be a good trader .

Though as per my thinking its very much needed that we should point out the advantages and disadvantages of this business to them so if they face any losses ,they can't blame us because some people after their losses always have the tendency to blame the business and others but we have to know that here we are only responsible for the results as we are the one who have to trade by ourselves,our mentors can guide and give tips but we should follow those.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post I Want my Friend Become Solvent too!

There is no fun in helping friends in their needs but the real happiness is in sharing moments with them. If I get benefit from a platform, I must suggest my friend about that. This is a fantastic platform and if my friend joins here he will be benefited with fewer risk because he will get a free advisor like me at the very beginning! My friends deserves the same earning as it will not decrease my own income!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,110.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,029 Times in 473 Posts

The reasons I would inspire my friend to become a forex trader
      • No other business is as convenient as forex trading and in this business a trader can enjoy full autonomy because there is no boss and no stress from superior.
      • In this business thanks to the leverage, the trader can enjoy trading big contracts by only investing a small portion of that amount where in stocks this facility is not available.
      • It's a 24/5 business and you can select any time you want to trade the market also the market is accessible from any part of the world where there is an internet connection.
      • This is a legitimate business but you have to chose your broker carefully. This business is not like those other scam business online like HYIP and etc.
      • If a trader can follow a proper guideline and become pasiionate and hard working then you will be able to make good profit from this business.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast