• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 3 (21.06 - 21.08.2018). End

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,042 Times in 8,468 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 3 (21.06 - 21.08.2018). End

Dear friends,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia

Invite your famous scriptwriter to participate in the "Contest of the Best Answers" and get 25% of their prize that you can withdraw! Your affiliate link is readily available in your profile page.
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 07-11-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks  

2. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
      Hi team can you clear this to me to understand ;
      (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)
      what does fully withdrawal mean ?and if I already have opening trading can I withdraw the money ?
      (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies) it means that the average of every post you make it in the contest 5 $ and these posts are the posts that you make it in Forex encyclopedia section the contest period from 21/6 to 21/8 so after 21/8 you will receive the contest prize on your trading account within 10 days from the end of the contest and you can withdraw the money without any restrictions to your bank or to your electronic bank and also if you want to trade with your prize you can start your trading with it and if you made a profits you can withdraw it and your prize also will be available for withdrawal .

Thanks  

4. lamborghini
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,650 Times in 1,715 Posts

Hi team can you clear this to me to understand ;
      (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)
      what does fully withdrawal mean ?and if I already have opening trading can I withdraw the money ?
      Fully withdraw-able monies means you can directly give withdraw request of that money to your Neteller/Skrill/Bank/Or any media. It is applicable for all users.
      1.4. All participants of the forum (hereinafter Participants) are allowed to enter the contest.

Thanks  

6. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,475 Times in 732 Posts

congratulations to the 3 top best answers winners, I will read all your posts sooner, I'd like to read the best thread in this forum, the strange thing that happen to me in this contest is ; in the first around I wasnot participant and wrote few answers, the prize I earned was 88 dolars, in the second round I was participant in the contest and I wrote questions and my best answers and I earned 29 dollars, it's similar to currencies market, maybe I forgot to make a stoploss parameter to all my answers, goodluck everybody to the third round, I will just watching this time.

Thanks  

8. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

congratulations to the 3 top best answers winners, I will read all your posts sooner, I'd like to read the best thread in this forum, the strange thing that happen to me in this contest is ; in the first around I wasnot participant and wrote few answers, the prize I earned was 88 dolars, in the second round I was participant in the contest and I wrote questions and my best answers and I earned 29 dollars, it's similar to currencies market, maybe I forgot to make a stoploss parameter to all my answers, goodluck everybody to the third round, I will just watching this time.
      In the first round, the numbers of participants were very tiny. That's why you got such surprised prize.
      But in the second round, the numbers of participants were 102. If you divide $5000/102= $49.02 for per person. But our top 3 winners got $1220.5 I think you got my point.
      Day by day participants are increasing. So in this round we will get less amount than previous for sure. That's the reality mate.

Thanks  

10. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,475 Times in 732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      In the first round, the numbers of participants were very tiny. That's why you got such surprised prize.
      But in the second round, the numbers of participants were 102. If you divide $5000/102= $49.02 for per person. But our top 3 winners got $1220.5 I think you got my point.
      Day by day participants are increasing. So in this round we will get less amount than previous for sure. That's the reality mate.
      thanks for your reply, I guess your analysis about the contest is quite good and has some sense but the reality is unknown and can be found just behind your screen, the friendly rules and like system play a crucial role in prizes.

Thanks  

12. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,512 Times in 649 Posts

Please anyone give me the answer of these questions.

1. Are Forex encyclopedia section questions and answer also eligible for bonus for post?

2. Is it necessary to answer the post which is created one week ago? (Rule 3.2.2)

3. Only three of the best answer of a post will get the prize. What happens to other answer?

4. What happens those question that have only one or two answer? Is it count for prize?

5. Can I get prize for posting a question or overview in this section?

Thanks  

14. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,734 Times in 4,533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Sayeed View Post
      Please anyone give me the answer of these questions.

1. Are Forex encyclopedia section questions and answer also eligible for bonus for post?

2. Is it necessary to answer the post which is created one week ago? (Rule 3.2.2)

3. Only three of the best answer of a post will get the prize. What happens to other answer?

4. What happens those question that have only one or two answer? Is it count for prize?

5. Can I get prize for posting a question or overview in this section?
      Hi Omar,
      1. Yes, all posts in Encyvlopedia section are counted for weekly bonus.
      2. You can add your reply whenever you want , but you've to give thanks to 3 top posts no later than one week after the post is added.
      3. All posts are counted to get a prize.
      4. Yes, they're counted.
      5. Yes, you will.

Thanks  

16. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,059 Times in 552 Posts

I wish to enter the contest of best answer but the confusing things are :
      (i) what do they mean by 500 characters per a post
      (2) top3 posts.

Thanks  

18. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I wish to enter the contest of best answer but the confusing things are :
      (i) what do they mean by 500 characters per a post
      (2) top3 posts.
      You are welcome to this contest mate. The rules are very clear and easy to understand. Let me clear it to you-

1. Minimum 500 characters per post/answer. It means you have to answer any question with minimum 500 character. "I Love MT5" here number of character is 8. Space shouldn't be counted. Please see the attached file to find actual the number of character. Copy your answer in Microsoft Word file and count there before posts.

2. Top 3 posts means Top 3 best answer provider. After the end of the contest it will be counted. Suppose, a post has 10 answers. Among them "X" got 10 Thanks, "Y" got 9 Thanks and "Z" got 8 Thanks. So the top 3 winners will be X, Y and Z.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

20. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Flirty

shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ok thankyou for your excitement news about forex trading so i tries to best to contents my answer and also create a good question pools for trading to get most meaningful answer from here thanks

Thanks  

22. For the posts posted after 22.08.18, the likes will be displayed after 22.10.18
    Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast