• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 3 (21.06 - 21.08.2018). End

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,133 Times in 8,472 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 3 (21.06 - 21.08.2018). End

Dear friends,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 11-22-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks  

2. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,707 Times in 716 Posts

I also stop answering the question. But I have a suggestion to make this section more effective and it can solve this problem. I request forum moderators to consider my suggestions.

"Posting Answer" and "Posting Question and overview" are awarded differently. The winners are "Best answer" and " Best question and overview". Those who post logical and quality question/overview should be awarded differently.

Thanks  

4. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,222 Times in 2,427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Actually that's why i stop answering question mate.
      My last answer was about 15 days ago. People are opening thread randomly and most of the questions are belonged to General Forex Conversation. If it continues then i think MT5 administrator will stop this section. I don't want this. We need to show some respect about this section. Bonus hunting peoples are so annoying actually.
      sure, up till this moment new questions are pouring in and most are repeats of questions already in the contest.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post

I generally if i found any double questions i just avoid the new one and go for older one .
      but how does one now go finding all question that are similar before deciding on which ones to answer. i believe the solution would be for forum members/contestants to send their questions to moderators for them to vet before being listed on the contest. moderators might need to think along this line.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Thanks  

6. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,306 Times in 3,067 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      The threads of the contest questions were very boring because i found many questions that were familiar with General Forex Conversation. I like always repeating the same answer for each question familiar with General Forex Conversation, this is very annoying!!
      If contest questions like this then what knowledge will i get from Forex Encyclopedia?
      You mean my threads bro? For your information, I did check if there is similar thread to my thread's questions . Fortunately there is no similar thread like mine. I just only got edited my thread's by Phantom and if my threads are wrong and surely he will delete it. I don't like to ask hard question so many members could get opportunity to share their answers in my threads. You said like that because you are an old member here and I can understand that. But you need to consider to new members on this forum. I would be happy if they can share views and gain good rewards from this contest. Sorry I replied to your post. Seems you are talking about my threads. Just get enjoy in this contest.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Just be thankful to those who opens thread to ask. If there is no one to ask then all of us can't even answer since 1 thread can be answered only once. Do respect them. We all have the same aim which is want to get the prizes right?. So let's just enjoy in this contest. If you don't like to answer to any thread then just ignore it. Simple right?.
      Last edited by forexianz; 08-17-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks  

8. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Round 3 is over and we are going to proceed with round 4.

Thanks  

10. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The TOP 3 winners for this round are:

The rest of the winners and the other participants can be found in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12825691

Thanks  

12. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The 4th round of the contest is now live!

Go here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?....08-22.10.2018).

Thanks  

14. For the posts posted after 23.10.18, the likes will be displayed after 23.12.18
    Closed Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5