• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 3 (21.06 - 21.08.2018).

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,453 Times in 8,225 Posts

Default Discussion: Contest of the Best Answers - Round 3 (21.06 - 21.08.2018).

Dear friends,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer! We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success. The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is available for full withdrawal. We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!

Post your answer in the question thread or please open 1 new thread for each question that you want to ask.

Sample Question: What is Forex?
      all in the form of questions, not statements, wrong example: Trading Parameters

Remember, the answer must be at least 500 characters long!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...e-Best-Answers).

Post your thread here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia

Invite your famous scriptwriter to participate in the "Contest of the Best Answers" and get 25% of their prize that you can withdraw! Your affiliate link is readily available in your profile page.
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 07-11-2018 at 03:48 PM.

2. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Isn't too early Super Moderator sir?
      Participants also needs some refreshment.
      There were a many users who were very much active in the last week of the Round 2 of this contest. They needs some rest.

However, thanks a lot sir for arranging such innovative and attractive section in MT5 forum. It will help us to invite our friends and family to join in MT5 forum.
      Best of luck all of my mates.
      lol
      so many new member who do not read the contest rules carefully, made a short post under 500 symbols.
      I hope in these 3nd round contest will more attractive.

4. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,240 Times in 1,799 Posts

2.1. The contest topic may be of the following categories:
      - The question. The name of the topics in this category should end with a question mark. Other participants can answer this topic.
      - Overview. The topic name for this category should begin with the word "Overview:", after which it should be written, a review of what exactly will be in the topic, for example: "Overview: Top 5 Banks for a Credit Card''.

2.3 In the topic "Overview", the first post should contain more detailed information about the subject of the survey, for example, why the author made just such a choice of the companies, services or other things.
      Me having some doubt actually in this contest this time ,My questions or queries are as follows :-

1. Question can be ordinary type or with Overview pattern because in one place its written we have to put question mark but if we write overview ,i think no need.

Means when we make questions ...it may be ordinary /overview ....is that correct

2.Its about the point 2.3 ..where its written that in the overview ,first post by the author should be detailed so does that mean the author who is making that overview question can answer because next line its written that should contain author experience of the choice .So i think that author who is making the overview question have to answer the first post ..

3.Another query is that can we answer the old questions now like before ? with obviously 500 words

please do see whether me right or wrong ..waiting an answer from Mods or Supermods

6. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,297 Times in 617 Posts

yes, it's nice to see the third round of the contest, I missed a lot of answers in the previous ones and decide to continue in this third round, I wonder about the the 3 top winners of the the second round, any infos about that?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,046 Times in 472 Posts

Dear moderator i only want to ask a question about likes count yesterday i had about 693 likes and today i find that i have only 680 likes so i only want to know why it decreased to avoid decreasing it again if this happen because a mistake from me .

9. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,253 Times in 4,968 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed View Post
      Dear moderator i only want to ask a question about likes count yesterday i had about 693 likes and today i find that i have only 680 likes so i only want to know why it decreased to avoid decreasing it again if this happen because a mistake from me .
      If the post or thread where your post is made is deleted, the thanks is also removed. If the post was low quality or not fully according to rules, it is deleted but its not necessary only in contest section but in whole forum

11. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,046 Times in 472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      If the post or thread where your post is made is deleted, the thanks is also removed. If the post was low quality or not fully according to rules, it is deleted but its not necessary only in contest section but in whole forum
      Thank you too much for the clarification
      about the new rules of making likes for the posts that we make it in the contest i tried to make likes today but i can't i only need some clarifications about the following sentence :
      For the posts posted after 20.04.18, the likes will be displayed after 20.06.18
      does it mean that we can't make likes for the old posts only or for all posts please clarify to me to avoid making any mistakes .

13. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,253 Times in 4,968 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed View Post
      Thank you too much for the clarification
      about the new rules of making likes for the posts that we make it in the contest i tried to make likes today but i can't i only need some clarifications about the following sentence :
      For the posts posted after 20.04.18, the likes will be displayed after 20.06.18
      does it mean that we can't make likes for the old posts only or for all posts please clarify to me to avoid making any mistakes .
      No need to thank old posts because they wont affect the next round outcome. The sentence simply means that any likes you make during this rounds period will be displayed and available after the round ends

15. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,393 Posts

3.2.1. At the moment of the contest termination, a Participant should leave a like next to any posted answer from the top-3 posts of a contest theme for at least 20 contest themes. The top-3 answers are determined by a number of likes within a theme.
      3.2.2. A Participant should give a like to a post included in the top-3 answers during a week after this post was created. A Participant should put a "like/thanks" in at least 20 themes so that a post will be considered appropriate for purposes specified in paragraph 3.2.1. If a Participant is late and puts a like to a post from the top-3 answers later than a week after its publication, this like will not be taken into account in the tally of likes for top-3 answers.
      What is the basic differences between two points. Please advice it with explanation. One of my friends wants to know about that two issues. Is it like- 3.2.1. He needs to give Thanks to top-3 post of 20 Themes after the contest closing.
      3.2.2. He needs to give Thanks to top-3 post of 20 Themes during the contest.
      Is it total 40 Themes?
      He makes me confused. Please help me to solve this lame question.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

17. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365 has much to be proud of newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,139 Times in 407 Posts

I am new in here but I am really happy to join in here I hope everyone will be happy in the join this contest. I hope this a very good step for know Forex and Thanks to mt5 forum and instaforex for makes this place. I will try invite my family and friends to join here.

19. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
    20. FB
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

sunlight is on a distinguished road sunlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi team can you clear this to me to understand ;
      (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)
      what does fully withdrawal mean ?and if I already have opening trading can I withdraw the money ?

22. For the posts posted after 21.06.18, the likes will be displayed after 21.08.18
    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast