Cheerful

mody2989 is on a distinguished road mody2989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Types of confidence indicators

Types of confidence indicators:

Confidence indicators are divided into two types:

1 - Consumer confidence indicators: are statistics that measure consumer confidence in a strong economy, and change according to changing economic situation to improve or decline.
      2 - Indicators of business confidence: the statistics that measure business confidence strong economy, and change according to changing economic situation to improve or decline.

Importance of confidence indicators:

Play two types of confidence indicators (relating to consumer and business related) play an important role in the economy and currency movements.

And indicators of the most important role among consumer confidence indicators in the economy, which depends on the expense of American consumers, such as economy, because consumer spending equivalent to two thirds of the economy, so markets are always watching and trying to find out what consumers do and how to behave in the near future.

When the consumer is optimistic and has confidence in its economy and personal spending, this indicates the high level of consumption and therefore demand for consumer goods and that is what activates the production. The pessimistic when confidence has dropped its economy and say spend profile, this indicates a low level of consumption and thus reduces the demand for consumer goods, and that is what a negative impact on productive activity for goods and services.

The business confidence it may of great importance in the productive economy such as economics or European, and therefore affect positively on the height of production projects and investments, and vice versa

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mody2989 For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (03-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Consumer confidence in the U.S.:

Reflect the consumer confidence indicators in the United States the mood of consumers and their confidence in their economy, which is considered one of the variables in the economy, which affect the consumption of materials produced and consequently on the production. The level of consumer confidence stems directly from the power of spending and purchasing power.

It is most important indicators of consumer confidence in the U.S.:

∑ Consumer confidence Consumer Confidence: consumer attitudes is a referendum, where every month is called Five thousand consumers across the country in order to give their views and attitudes.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Business confidence in Europe:

Indicators of business confidence in Europe a major role in a mood of positive or negative on the value of European currency, rise in the confidence indicators reflected positively on the euro and vice versa.

One of the main European confidence indicators:

∑ Ifo index of German business confidence German IFO Business Climate Index.

The results of the German Ifo index since 2006.

∑ Index zu German economy to the confidence of German ZEW Economic Sentiment.

∑ Index zu European economy to the confidence of EU ZEW Economic Sentiment.

Results indices zu German and European since 2006

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abbey ak is on a distinguished road abbey ak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      617.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mody2989 View Post

1 - Consumer confidence indicators: are statistics that measure consumer confidence in a strong economy, and change according to changing economic situation to improve or decline.
      2 - Indicators of business confidence: the statistics that measure business confidence strong economy, and change according to changing economic situation to improve or decline.

Play two types of confidence indicators (relating to consumer and business related) play an important role in the economy and currency movements.

And indicators of the most important role among consumer confidence indicators in the economy, which depends on the expense of American consumers, such as economy, because consumer spending equivalent to two thirds of the economy, so markets are always watching and trying to find out what consumers do and how to behave in the near future.

When the consumer is optimistic and has confidence in its economy and personal spending, this indicates the high level of consumption and therefore demand for consumer goods and that is what activates the production. The pessimistic when confidence has dropped its economy and say spend profile, this indicates a low level of consumption and thus reduces the demand for consumer goods, and that is what a negative impact on productive activity for goods and services.

The business confidence it may of great importance in the productive economy such as economics or European, and therefore affect positively on the height of production projects and investments, and vice versa
      okay thanks very much for your information i know i will surely remember this and always make use of it and i know the newbies in the forum can gain one or two ting right now based on the information you have really provided

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abbey ak is on a distinguished road abbey ak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      617.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mody2989 View Post

okay thanks very much for your information i really know this will help go a very long way and when am through with your strategy i will let you know the out come i just hope you will get my feed back as soon as you can. best of luck

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

very informative post . Until now I was not aware of these type of indicators , I will search out more and try to get more understanding of the topic.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Lalin is an unknown quantity at this point Lalin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for details express here I have something include that business is related in news, technical, fundamental or economical analysis so a good indicator must be follow every one I am strongly believe that insta forex signal provider is better than other.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kajal is an unknown quantity at this point kajal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you very much for your valuable information. i will surely try to remember this and always make use of it. now , i know the newbies in the forum can gain one or two thing. il try them out.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator is on a distinguished road forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      475.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in summary ,consumer confidence index like any other confidence index measure the propensity i.e the tendency of consumers to spending thier income be they disposable income or not,this usually lead to demand ,increase in price and thus it is related to inflation,in addition demand for currency may result

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

bisifentus will become famous soon enough bisifentus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1490.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, talking about consumer confidence, is should say that it is not an easy thing to make best out of it, why? this is because many a time in the real trading market, this indicator impact is just temporary, that is why bthey don`t really borders me.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast